Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization EmptyMon May 12 2014, 11:36

Quote :
Event Name: Kokuryuu Organization

+ Description +
+ The villages have finally grown to relax with one another though, they still are not allying with each other as the minor countries stay to themselves even more. Resources are not falling for demand even with shinobis. However it seems within the shadows something or someone is up to calling forth destruction to these peaceful times. Though moving in shadows as though they are phantoms. Organization - Kokuryuu are moving their plans forward with some idea that the world is incomplete. It seems the Major Countries are their last targets as they are going through the minor countries looking for members. The village leader of Awe: Shijo Yutaka has been noted to have been contacted by them. Will you be able to stop this organization and their plans or will you join them to help aim at this "Complete World."

Time Frame: June, 6th 2014

+ - Sign Ups - -
*Sign below here posting your bio up not link, you all have until 1pm [c/t] on day of event, be sure to be at Ame Country. So get everything done that you need and updates will be quickly done. *After which good luck on this mission everyone.*

Ruling wrote:

+ You cannot do Missions, Quests, Trainings or anything once you've been placed into the event.
+ Post up your bio not "Link" As whatever you post up is what you'll be having during the event.
+ Events are all classed as Death Matches | Battles unless stated otherwise.
+ Bring Items to Heal yourself or party, as you cannot recover just by resting. [TIP]
+ Reward[s] are given after/during Event. [Event will last at least till 14th]

Last edited by Omnicron on Tue Jun 17 2014, 09:35; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization EmptyMon May 12 2014, 12:09

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting for this event for half a year! But I'll be on my honeymoon from the 24th til the 1st of June. You guys kill me.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization EmptyThu May 15 2014, 13:55

I figured something would pop up for everyone. So the event was moved to happen till June 6th. But this will be the only time I will be doing this kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization EmptyThu May 15 2014, 15:02

You're da man
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization EmptyThu May 15 2014, 16:31

time to carry everyone again lmao
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization EmptyThu May 15 2014, 16:56

Rai I wil be joining this time. Even though we are brothers... You will not carry me. Neither will Haya or Grave.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization EmptyThu May 15 2014, 19:13

Heise, when it comes down to it, I'm always carrying everyone on my back one way or another lmao.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization EmptyThu May 15 2014, 20:22

O.o nigga please. You've never carried me, except the first time I played and the even started a week and a half after I started.

so carry everyone minus Haya. Cause haya will do bad all by his lonely. RAAAAAWR
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization EmptyThu May 15 2014, 20:41

Wait wait...i rather be carried cause i don't wanna get my hands dirty sooo my servants will for me
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization EmptyThu May 15 2014, 20:53

lol please, you would have died last arc if I didn't get the killing blow on that mofo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next