Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country EmptyFri Jun 06 2014, 15:24

Narrator wrote:

+ Introduction +
Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country Narrator_zpse732daa0

- "Let's start with a bit of a welcoming shall we, the world as you know was never peaceful. In fact it was full of wars before even the village system came forth. What if the world was even different before then, when humans feared for their life with the powers of "Dragons". These begins existed before the era of even the Rikudo Sage himself. In legends of stone that have been long since forgotten. These creatures threaten to erase all of mankind. Yet some did not believe this way and taught techniques that allowed man to fight against Dragons. They were called, "Ryubushi" [Dragon Warrior]. But that was oh so long ago, now in this day of age the Bijuus are the real prize. Yet…what happen to those legendary creatures called Dragons and the Ryubushi…seems we'll find out sooner than we thought."

+ Prologue +

- Ame Country, named for its sorrow of tears that continue to fall within the country itself. The village is known in the past to be the middle points of all wars. Each shinobi major country would appear in the center to take control of these mid-grounds. Yet one man stopped this calling himself Hanzo, though he was killed by the leader of the Akatsuki within the past allowing a new leader to take control. Pein, the figure took the name of "God" within the village as peace had finally been restored. Villagers finally had hope finally and took the boarder down allowing other villages to trade and travel through. Now that "God" has been removed a new leader takes control with his younger daughter. Though it seems something has caused the villagers be spooked as a strange portal is opened within the Tower of the Dead.

+ Act 1: Leading to the Unknown +
- Within the village at the leader's house. Several Jounin had return with missing body parts and fear within their faces of expression. The few that had returned were shaking in fear as though something at taken their souls straight from their body. Leaving them with nothing, memories of darkness was all that existed within them now. Though the captain of the squad stepped forward as everyone kneeled waiting the action of their leader.

Shijo Yutaka - *Standing tall a bald long bearded man stood looking over at several Jounin with blades by their sides kneel before him. The elder man sighed lightly watching each one carefully before having to place his right firmly across his forehead. "What happen…I thought you could handle this small issue?"

Jounin Captain- *The captain stayed kneeling only to have sweat drip from his face. Shaking his body in shock still but slowly lifting his head saying, "Sir… we did… believe it was a small issue… but… on the other end is hell… no…its worse than hell. Its something no shinobi no man should even go and see. I went in with a team of thirty…and only returned with seven members including myself. I cannot tell you what we fought or whom they were…but… they gave us warning… soon we'll be bowing to them…"

Shijo Yutaka - *Blinking with worry to the words that had escaped the Captains mouth. The elder man sighed lightly only to feel his hope fading as well. Until another Jounin appeared behind the leader only to speak softly. After the words was whispered into his right ear the leader nodded to this, "Yes… I see, Captain take your men and head towards the North East of the boarder seems we have visitors. See if they are enemies or foe after which…bring them here so we can see if they will help us if not."

- That moment the Jounin Captain nodded vanishing with his squad leaving nothing behind but the shadows of the candles that were lit. This left the leader sitting forward with a light voice of his daughter trying to give him hope. But it did not seem to matter as this threat seemed to be bigger than what he thought. Arriving at the scene of the location the Jounin Captain noticed the figures in the standing awaiting to see what they were planning before going into surround them.

+ Narrator +
Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country Narrator_zpse732daa0
- "Well hello, sorry if this seemed to be a little rushed with the power going in and out it seems things are just not going well for us on this end. Take you time to get to look around your surroundings. Allow yourself to set up for new way of battles. As the Jounin Captain is watching you be sure not to seem like a threat. But in order to continue you will need a set amount of words now. Good Luck."

Words To Count: 750 or Higher
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country EmptySat Jun 07 2014, 03:19

Raijin looked over at Grave before he sighed, “this rain seems to not want to let up… we should split up and look around, see if there’s anything we can do around here.” He said as he looked to a restaurant before he turned around and started walking off before he noticed a flicker of chakra around him and Grave, he turned around and looked at Grave, “Be careful, it seems we’re being watch as well.” Raijin said as he noticed it disappear as well. Turning around he walked off into the village looked around before he noticed the men, women, and children were watching him, staring at him, his armor and gear.

Raijin just smirked as he removed his helmet and looked up into the sky and felt the water drops of the rain dropping onto his face, he smiled as he looked up into the sky before he looked back down and shook his head and hair of the water sticking to it before he turned and looked to notice a restaurant before he nodded and walked over towards it, as soon as he entered the restaurant a voice perked up, “Welcome, how may I help you sir?” A young woman asked, Raijin looked over at her and nodded his head, “I’d like a hot meal and maybe something warm to drink as well, some tea perhaps?” Raijin said, the woman looked at Raijin and nodded with a smile on her face, “Very well sir, what kind of tea would you like?” she asked, Raijin shrugged, “your favorite kind will do.” Raijin replied.

As he sat there drinking the tea, he looked around and wondered where Grave ran off too, he was rather curious as to where he disappeared off too.
293 wc
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country EmptySat Jun 07 2014, 04:26

Listening to the voice of Raijin talk about the rain not letting up Grave did not really care for the rain it was nice weather for him instead of dealing with the heat of the sun beating down or the wind gusting heavily. Grave turned his attention over to Raijin dusting himself off a bit saying, "Its just rain…if anything it would not be called the Rain Country if it didn't stop raining brother." Grave heard the light whisper coming from Raijin before nodding his head, "I'm not too worried about them but its best to stay on guard either way." Walking towards the village with Raijin the villagers began watching not just Raijin for his gear but paying close attention to Grave's gear. Feeling uneasy about this Grave was unsure as to why they were keeping close watch.

First the weird chakra that Grave was sensing then the people staring at him. It seemed off for a bit but Grave just let it go allowing it to pass. As Raijin walked into the restaurant Grave stayed outside awaiting for Raijin to finish up. Grave leaned against the wall outside listening to the rain drops just hit the ground. But was still feeling unease with the citizens just watching it was like they had hate in their eyes. 'I will not lie about it I would give them the same look if I was a stranger in my village as well. Yet I wonder why we are being watched not just by the citizens.' Sighing lightly Grave awaited for Raijin to finish even though he summoned him to the location it was more of why he didn't grab anything to eat from the house. Grave still thought about how Inshitsu was doing for his mission. Thinking for a moment shaking the negative thoughts from his head, "That boy better not fucking die…" Grave mumbled lightly under his breath.

Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country EmptySat Jun 07 2014, 13:22

The woman that was serving Raijin walked over with a bill and he shook his head, “take some tea and maybe some dumplings out to my brother that’s standing outside and I’ll pay for it all, if that’s okay.” Raijin said, the woman nodded and disappeared before she came back and Raijin nodded giving her a nicely sized tip on top of the meal itself. Before long Raijin walked outside with the dumplings and the tea for Grave and he tapped him on the shoulder with the container of dumplings, “for you brother.” Raijin said as he did.

“I thought about what you said and there has to be a reason for it to never let up, anyways that aside, I wonder where else we should head, this village is giving me a bit of a bad vibe as if something big is happening nearby.” Raijin said as he popped his helmet back on before he gave it a quick nod before he turned to look over at Grave now with his helmet on. “So while we didn’t see each other for that long while, how was your “special” training coming?” Raijin asked as he patted his brother on the shoulder now while he looked around at all the villagers still staring at them and he just chuckled a bit to himself.

“I have this uneasy feeling that we’re not wanted within this area, either that or their being a little overly cautious.” Raijin said, before he leaned forward and looked around a little bit, “well, where should we head to now?” Raijin asked looking at Grave, “Anywhere within the country or village you want to check out at all?” he added.

While Raijin stood there awaiting what Grave was to say, there was a heavy and uneasy feeling in the back of his mind, he was very, very unsure about what drew them here, and why they were being watched, but yet it was better to not allow them to see any type or form of weakness at all, hell, Raijin didn’t have many.
345/638
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country EmptySat Jun 07 2014, 16:22

Paying no attention and finally having his mind calm relaxing state. Grave turned his attention over slightly from the tap on his shoulder. Noticing it was Raijin with some tea and dumplings. Raising an eyebrow for it all Grave sighed lightly taking it to start eating slowly while drinking the tea. "Thank you." Continuing to finish up the meal Grave heard about what Raijin said for the rain never letting up. Yet to Grave the rain still was a nice touch to it all. But hearing about what Raijin said about getting a bad vibe he was not the only one getting it. Saying with a low tone voice, "Simple…we get somewhere open and we welcome the ones that's been watching us. Seems easy enough if they wanted us dead they would have already attacked us now or before we even entered the village for that matter." Closing his eyes thinking about the training and how things turned out for him, he gave a light blush poking at his chin for a bit. "Um…well the training was good it was the end results that mattered. I mean I did not bring Yin and Yang cause of that reason honestly." Thinking about it even more he had a flash of memory with him and Sakura laying in the bed. Shaking his head for a moment he also had the vision of the Nibi fighting against him for a moment before the seal was about to break.

Grave sighed lightly before making his attention to his brother as he patted his shoulder. With the words echoing into his mind Grave felt the same way nodding to Raijin. As he repeated for where they should go now Grave stepped into the walkway pointing over to the area where hardly anyone was at. "I rather get some answers if anything…It seems off that shinobi are going so…"easy" on us if you get what I'm saying." Grave took his staff from behind him having the latch pop open for the staff to slip into his hands. Grave made sure to keep his hands tightly around the staff just in case. Taking a light step the rings of the staff began to jingle with the movement. IT was his nature to be a priest first but be a shinobi second. 'Sealing demons, sealing spirits what else is there for me to do besides give good fortune.' Shaking his head to the reasons behind it all he just kept walking awaiting for his brother to follow. Though the voice in the back of Grave's head was yelling out to him to stay on guard for those watching. It was off yet Grave did not care about it really as he continued walking.

455 / 773
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country EmptySat Jun 07 2014, 16:35

Looking at his brother he smiled and nodded, “no problem, I knew you needed some grub.” Raijin said as he shrugged his shoulders shaking the water drops off his gear before he nodded, “I agree, let’s go get some answers, it’s about time we figured out what is all going on, I don’t like this ominous feeling, it’s a heavy almost choking feeling, and I want answers as to why about it.” He replied to Grave. Raijin couldn’t help but chuckle at his response about if they wanted them dead they could have, “my trainings paid off well, I wasn’t just sitting around you know.” Raijin added before he looked off into the rain and walked out into the rain behind his brother, “True, but still, why watch us? We’re just travellers, if asked you’re a priest cause you are and I’m a samurai, it should seem like we go along with each other as most priests aren’t trained to fight sometimes, rare as that may be.” He said.

He walked with Grave for a bit before he stopped and looked around before he placed his left hand on the hilt of one of his three swords he carried, his kusinagi replica, was somehow his weapon of choice and he looked at Grave before he looked back out into the rain, “Come, we have some questions and I assume you have some questions for us as well, shinobi of Ame.” Raijin said, his voice calm and relaxed, “let us have a peaceful conversation, hostile intents are not of our visit.” He quickly added looking at where he now sensed the chakra to be.
273/911
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country EmptySat Jun 07 2014, 17:05

Narrator wrote:

+ Introduction +
- "Let's start with a bit of a welcoming shall we, the world as you know was never peaceful. In fact it was full of wars before even the village system came forth. What if the world was even different before then, when humans feared for their life with the powers of "Dragons". These begins existed before the era of even the Rikudo Sage himself. In legends of stone that have been long since forgotten. These creatures threaten to erase all of mankind. Yet some did not believe this way and taught techniques that allowed man to fight against Dragons. They were called, "Ryubushi" [Dragon Warrior]. But that was oh so long ago, now in this day of age the Bijuus are the real prize. Yet…what happen to those legendary creatures called Dragons and the Ryubushi…seems we'll find out sooner than we thought."

+ Prologue +

- Ame Country, named for its sorrow of tears that continue to fall within the country itself. The village is known in the past to be the middle points of all wars. Each shinobi major country would appear in the center to take control of these mid-grounds. Yet one man stopped this calling himself Hanzo, though he was killed by the leader of the Akatsuki within the past allowing a new leader to take control. Pein, the figure took the name of "God" within the village as peace had finally been restored. Villagers finally had hope finally and took the boarder down allowing other villages to trade and travel through. Now that "God" has been removed a new leader takes control with his younger daughter. Though it seems something has caused the villagers be spooked as a strange portal is opened within the Tower of the Dead.

+ Act 1: Leading to the Unknown +

- The jounin captain and his men have been watching the two since their arrival into the Ame Country. With that noted they continued to watch even with the villagers help. Though the longer they waited the more impatient they knew their leader was getting. It was until the men decided to walk into the open field. Watching closely they had their weapons out a couple pulled kunais out until hearing a voice. "We have some questions and I assume you have some for us as well." These were not people that was meant to be taken out. It seemed the prayers of the Ame shinobi was being answered. As they each suddenly appeared forming a circle formation around the two. The jounin captain stepped forward kneeling to the two visitors.

Jounin Captain- Hiken- *Bowing before the two travelers before him. He waved his hands to have the shinobi place away their kunai that way it allowed them to speak without worry of breaking out into a battle in front of the villagers.* Forgive me… I'm the captain of this squad, "Hiken" [Means Hidden Mysteries] our leader told us to seek out whom entered our village. Upon arrival we found you two, he requested us to see if you are enemies or allies. Seeing you are not enemies from what we sense I request you return with us to the administration building that way things can be explained clearly.

- Standing up slowly to glance scanning each of them taking note on their gear. It seemed the captain was not to worried about the gear they wielded. Two shinobi then vanished heading back with news to the village leader. The captain with the two men, began walking towards the administration building. Awaiting for both the priest and samurai to follow from the look of their gear. It was easy to tell they were strong but something bothered Hiken just a bit. Could it be the portal that was up north or something else.

+ Narrator +
- "Seems Hiken is having some issues with something, be on guard never know what is to happen. Seeing you are making it towards the administration building. This will allow you to meet the village leader of Ame Country. I wonder what the reason he requested for you to come. Well to find out you'll have to continue.

Total Words To Continue: 1500 Needed
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country EmptySat Jun 07 2014, 20:12

Raijin stood and noticed their chakra flutter before he smirked as he knew they were surrounded but he fully sheathed his katana back in before he looked at them all, turning his head from the left to the right quickly he glanced at them both before he noticed the captain step forward kneeling, this confused Raijin a bit but it didn’t bother him too much. He then bowed to which Raijin bowed back just shortly before he stood back up at his full height again, “my name is Raijin.” He replied after Hiken finished talking, before he looked over to Grave before he looked back to Hiken, “I noticed most of your men as soon as you guys neared us, but after you started watching I lost your locations so I just figured we were being watched, and I was hungry on top of it all so I decided on getting some grub.” Raijin replied before he looked back to Grave, “Well, shall we find out what we can do to help, and what’s going on?” Raijin said avoiding giving his brother’s name out in case Grave would rather use a different name.

Raijin had a bit of an uneasy feeling about what was to start happening but that didn’t bother Raijin overly too much, but the fact that they were worried about enemies and allies was something that Raijin picked up on something wasn’t going right around the location, “it seems to me… that something bigger is going on.” Raijin said looking over at Grave, starting to walk with the shinobi’s just shortly behind the captain keeping his guard up, at all times, it was a samurai’s moral, the way they were trained, a lot forgot this when they got tougher and failed in the end of their lives from surprise attacks at not paying attention to the finer details.

Keeping a hand on his sword he made sure that at a moment’s notice he could draw it and deal some damage when it came down to it, something was off and Raijin could feel it in his very being, but what it was they were on their way to find out about sooner or later but that he didn’t know and it bothered him a bit just thinking about it. “What do you suppose we’re getting ourselves into this time?” Raijin said looking back at Grave again, wondering what his brother was thinking about.
406/1317
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country EmptySun Jun 08 2014, 08:27

Standing with his eyes closed with the staff calm within his right hand. The rings rested as he was soon surrounded by the shinobi at that moment. Grave was waiting only to hear the shinobi that were around him finally decide to show themselves hearing the entire story as to why they where watching every second. Grave watched as Raijin had sheathed the katana back in before he glanced at them all, with a slight turn of his head from the left to the right. Grave was carefully watching Raijin as he was confused a bit but not seem to bother him. Watching the shinobi bow before them Grave was shocked for a moment as the person stood back up. Greeting them with their name Grave raised an eye brow. "Hiken…interesting name to call someone, well my name is Grave." With that noted Grave paid more attention to everyone showing up. There wasn't that many people than what Grave thought to himself. Soon after which though the person had explained that they were requested to meet the village leader. Grave lifted and eyebrow curious but worried about this for a moment only to watch two shinobi vanish heading somewhere. Watching carefully Grave noticed he was being scanned of his items though it did not seem like it bothered it.

Grave followed heading towards the administration building as well walking behind the captain of the shinobi. Hearing Raijin say he felt something bigger was going on. Thinking about it with the staff's rings shaking Grave nodded to this as each step was calm. As time passed though Grave's eyes were closed thinking about it for sure but what could it be that made them both worried so much. Sighing as they were coming to the building now Grave took a look at everything but felt something was off as he could sense something was off completely. "Raijin… Its more or less something spiritual is actually bugging me." With that moment Grave looked around for a moment until he was stopped to hear Raijin saying what they had gotten themselves into this time. Thinking about it Grave smiled saying, "Please we get into a lot of shit every time we are hanging around one another. I mean look at it first the creation of the fake suna scroll. Its all messed up if you look at it that way. But hell for once I get to meet another leader which leads me to come up with an idea. If you just play along with me got it?"

Smiling at this Grave nodded at his brother and awaited to meet the leader patient. The one thing that was going on in Grave's mind is how long it would take for this little meeting to end. But it was the fact Grave told his brother that they would not need to fight anymore wars at the same time Grave sought and idea to obtaining more land to help with controlling the nations a bit but if it did not play right it could just be the fact they were walking into a trap. But an offer must be given or at least tried to avoid anymore conflict with one another. Tightly holding on to the staff Grave placed it next to his side with the rings shaking lightly as he stood straight up keeping calm. 'This will be interesting to see how things will turn out for all of us…'

576 | 1349
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country EmptySun Jun 08 2014, 12:21

Raijin couldn’t help but laugh at Grave’s response about how they managed to get into shit all the time together, he looked at him and patted him on the shoulder, “yes… yes we do, I just hope this is one of those that I can pull our ass out of.” Raijin said as he looked at him now with a serious look on his face after he heard the fact another leader was mentioned, “you know I’ll back you up brother, when I have I not?” he asked a gain as he sighed.

While they continued to walk for a bit Raijin couldn’t help but feel uneasy about this meeting, there were things that continued to pull at him from every direction that caught his attention, he glanced around and picked up on the gear certain shinobi we’re wearing around them as they made their way towards administration building before he sighed again, “it’s just your imagination…” Raijin thought to himself before he looked back to his brother again, “so much rain.” Raijin murmured to himself as he wondered about why it never stopped, there was a legend behind it, but he didn’t care for the legends, his name was a legend already all in its own.

After a bit Raijin looked over to Hiken, “mind telling me how much further? I’m getting a bit antsy about what’s going on around here.” Raijin asked before he looked to Grave again.
240/1557
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country   Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto Jidai Event - Chapter 2 - Kokuryuu Organization - Ame Country
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Ame Country - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox