Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Update Layout

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Update Layout Empty
PostSubject: Update Layout   Update Layout EmptyWed May 14 2014, 21:38

Alright everyone cause of how updates look messy for some and have become hard to read. Please note and follow the Layout the correct way it has been placed up. That way we can be able to read your updates without failure.

If you have more than one link,than please post it as.
[Ie.]
Date - Link - Title
Date - Link - Title
[repeat]

Gains
Date - Gain - Title

Drawbacks
Date - Gain - Title
-----------------
And then the previous attributes before update. Please...this mess is becoming harder and harder I designed the layout of how I wanted the updates to look back in June. Now its time we follow it, cause I'm having a hard time reading the updates and getting things crossed and confused. No more, posting the Attributes of how it should look it needs to be previous to save and keep just in case something does happen.

Quest guidelines have changed as well, Please note that you can only request 3 Quest Missions at a time no more. No future requests if you are not that level you cannot do it nor request it no MATTER WHAT. That is a warning if it happens I'll personally take charge of requests and everyone will have to wait.
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Update Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Layout   Update Layout EmptyWed May 14 2014, 21:44

Okay....someone's stressing like hell. But yeah I get ya and will start doing it as well.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Update Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Layout   Update Layout EmptyWed May 14 2014, 22:56

A little bit, I'm just wanting the layouts that I placed to be followed. I allowed everyone's way to be done. Yet it causes more chaos then good that's why I had the layout placed out to begin with. I'm unable to do several others updates it bothers me cause I have to leave it for the next person to handle if they can.
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

Update Layout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update Layout   Update Layout Empty

Back to top Go down

Update Layout
Page 1 of 1