Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

New Bio Layout and something gone!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

New Bio Layout and something gone!! Empty
PostSubject: New Bio Layout and something gone!!   New Bio Layout and something gone!! EmptyWed Jul 23 2014, 23:35

Quote :

Dear Members,
> I have been working on getting the bios changed over to a new layout that is a little cleaner then the other bio layout. Some images were not transferred over or have been reduced to a lower size because of the design and look of them. Due to this update the site has also removed something from the bio and actually the seeds in general. The EX Attributes have been removed including the EX Booster Skill. As it was adding too much space to take up. You get the points from the EX Atts to add to your bio just find your name and add them to any Stat you would like. Thank you and hope you enjoy.

> *Snaps fingers remembering* Some bios are going to look different then others because of some issues that came up. The issues will be fixed within the week because of how they turned out and how we need to get it set up correctly like the one for new members. Thank you and that is all.

Friend,
Omnicron
Name & Points:
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: New Bio Layout and something gone!!   New Bio Layout and something gone!! EmptyThu Jul 24 2014, 00:11

Love the layout, Though I'm sure Grave can answer this question. Is there anyway to like widen the borders to keep the words from scrunching up? It's very hard to read when someone had a lot of stuff going on within their bio.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: New Bio Layout and something gone!!   New Bio Layout and something gone!! EmptyThu Jul 24 2014, 00:14

Still working on that without having to break the code actually, cause its actually when you have too many things opens does it crush it all together. Somethings aren't like that but i'm still experimenting with the code.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: New Bio Layout and something gone!!   New Bio Layout and something gone!! EmptyThu Jul 24 2014, 00:17

Yeah, I know exactly watchu mean. Can you put out the code so I can experiment on it as well?
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: New Bio Layout and something gone!!   New Bio Layout and something gone!! EmptyThu Jul 24 2014, 00:21

Its been placed up, check the character sheet section.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: New Bio Layout and something gone!!   New Bio Layout and something gone!! EmptyWed Jul 30 2014, 15:31

Game Master wrote:
+ Character Name wrote:

Image:
O Name:
- - - Alias:
O Clan/Bijuu: N/A
O Age:
- - - Ranking: Academy (Reg) / Genin (Hibon)
O D.O.B:
O Height:
O Weight:
O Eye Color: | Hair Color:

O Birth Village: N/A
+ Background/History:
O Citizenship - Slot 1: "Birth" | Slot 2: N/A
O Current | Visited Village:

O Total Income: 0 Ryo
- - - Ryo: 0 Ryo
O Job 1: Choose 1st Job
O Job 2: Choose 2nd Job
O Job {Ex}: [Choose EX Job from Seed]
+ Battle | Mission | Team Data:
+ Body Fitting:
+ Battle Equipment:
+ Attributes:
+ Ability:
+ Seed:
+ Affinity:
Ninjutsu:
Genjutsu:
Taijutsu:
Senjutsu:
Fuuinjutsu:
Juinjutsu:
Kinjutsu:
Kenjutsu:
Hijutsu | Hiden:
Medical - Ninjutsu:
Elemental Jutsu:
Style(s):

Last edited by SatoshiHeise on Wed Jul 30 2014, 15:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: New Bio Layout and something gone!!   New Bio Layout and something gone!! EmptyWed Jul 30 2014, 15:35

Like I said Your Issue Is the Width... It doesn't look like it's codded for Each individual box but more so Codded all together which isn't... really good? But I mean Grave should have seen that a mile away.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: New Bio Layout and something gone!!   New Bio Layout and something gone!! EmptyWed Jul 30 2014, 15:43

I retract my Previous ignorant statements. Although there is some truth to them it looks like it's the Source code of Forum Motion that's the problem. >_> Which is really annoying. There's a guy who can fix it.. Xi/Omni knows exactly who I'm talking about. Dystopia.

You can cheat the code with a command though I forgot the notation.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: New Bio Layout and something gone!!   New Bio Layout and something gone!! EmptyWed Jul 30 2014, 15:56

I sent the code to Dystop. It'll be done by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Bio Layout and something gone!!   New Bio Layout and something gone!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Bio Layout and something gone!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: + - Neutral Zone - + :: - Study Room (OOC) --
Jump to:  
ChatBox