Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu... Empty
PostSubject: Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...   Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu... EmptyMon Jun 16 2014, 05:35

It seemed long after Grave had suddenly returned home with Yin and Yang roaring to welcome their master also their friend. Grave sighed a bit placing all his gear down and removing the mask. He felt a bit different and upset about himself for not being able to rival his brother. Soon the rage started to build up as he hit the door having it be smashed but from the background jumped the female with silver hair. Turning to see her Grave shook his head trying to gain control over himself. "Sa…kura…I'm sorry about that…please forgive me." She shook her head worried about him walking over, "Grave are you okay?" Thinking about it…he wasn't he only got rage more and he could feel the seal was starting to weaken with the Nibi's influence growing as well. "I…need to clear my mind…I have to visit "it" now." Grave knew what it was all about as he grabbed only his staff walking out of the house heading to the port city. Several minutes passed as the boat took off from the docks arriving at the new location. A large turtle island that Grave had purchased in order to complete his training with the bijuu.

Hearing the rushing sound of water, Grave noticed a small island in between the area. He jumped landing on it crossing his legs remembering what the person told him of this place. 'Its called the waterfall of truth…it brings out the true nature of you. But in doing so you must face the greatest enemy of all…yourself.' Shaking his head remembering the old man's words he closed his eyes only thinking to himself. 'Time…to finish this once and for all…'

282 / 2500
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...   Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu... EmptyMon Jun 16 2014, 05:43

The splashing of the water could be heard for a few feet. Allowing the darkness of a figure to appear laughing and whispering the most inner dark secrets of the person standing before the falls. The figure moved out with its hand lifting the water up like a sheet allowing the figure to show its face. Taking the form of the person sitting before it the figure only could say, "So…you finally came…here I thought you were going to allow me to sit back and watch you all this time." The figure tilted its head with a smile on its face waiting for the shock that would be placed across the face of the shinobi.
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...   Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu... EmptyMon Jun 16 2014, 05:49

The voice echoed within Grave's mind as he opened his eyes slowly to see himself staring back with crimson eyes. Fear struck Grave a bit but as he stood up he glanced over at him for a bit. 'Stay…calm…its just yourself…or something that looks like you… Echoing the reminder within his head the greatest battle he had to face was against himself. This was enough to make Grave sick to his stomach but he stood up with the priest staff by his head charging at himself to swing the staff aiming for the head of the figure. It was going to be a long day but he had not other choice but to figure out how he could win this battle.

121 / 403 / 2500
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...   Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu... EmptyMon Jun 16 2014, 05:56

The figure laughed loudly leaving a screeching noise at the end. The figure watched carefully as the staff was coming at his head but he blocked it carefully swing its own back at the man. "You…are weak, I cannot even believe you thought you did not need Raijin to even help you. You are twenty years old, this little sixteen year old has over powered you everything you do. I'm surprised he's not running the village himself without you he'd be better off!" The dark figure laughed more with the arm in motion of aiming for the young man's head.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...   Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu... EmptyMon Jun 16 2014, 06:03

Grave was taken by surprise with the dark version of himself swinging the staff at his head as well. The words against struck Grave as he caught the staff from hitting him in the head. Grave continued to look at the dark version of himself smirking, "You think just cause you look and act like me you truly are me. You are weak if anything!" Grave knew he was stronger than this as he lifted his foot up to kick the dark version into the stomach. The attack was going to be a quick and easy hit allowing him some time to perform a technique that could seal the battle in an instant.

516 / 2500
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...   Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu... EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 01:32

Removing swiftly from the staff that was caught, the dark figure could only smile wildly with the darkest expression ever. Catching the foot that was aiming at its stomach. The voice only got worse saying, "You...are truly...weak, no wonder the Nibi does not want to help you with anything. Pathetic honestly, its willing to help me anytime then Raijin, also helping you holding your hand. I could simply over power him and kill him if need be!" Laughing loudly the dark figure pushed the young man back smiling at him saying, "Give up...and just allow me to take control of everything!"
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...   Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu... EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 01:42

Flying backwards onto the water Grave landed back on the patch of land that was floating in the middle of the water. With his head underwater Grave began to think about everything the dark side of him was saying. Jumping back up shaking his head anger was starting to grow within him as he could feel it but wanted to just be swallowed by it as well until shaking his head, "You…are right…I am like that I'm weak and sometimes I can become pathetic…" The memory flashed of seeing Sakura upset and how he was around her upset at his own weakness."You got me…but you know what I've come to finally understand something…you are me and I am you but in the end all I can do is protect everyone my own way until the very end. Yes…I hate how weak I am and have my brother always watching my back but…at least I know. I'm truly not alone in this fight we call life!" Grave smiled opening his hands finally feeling free from the burden he has carried all this time. 'I'm sorry…Sakura…I'm sorry Kousen…and most important I'm truly sorry…Raijin…' Closing his eyes as tears feel from his face he got ready for the next thing to happen to him. Soon another thought came to him knowing he was right about the Nibi Grave could only yell out, "You are right Nibi! I wanted to try and work along side you…and fight to protect my family and friends. But in the end I did something against your will I stole your freedom…forgive me."

Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...   Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu... EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 01:50

Tilting his own head confused wondering why it was yelling to the Bijuu when it would never respond to the likes of him. Even with the time passing the Nibi would never want to speak or be partners along with it. But the moment it felt the thoughts of its original self shaking its head, "No...you're not sorry remember even with you in power she'll leave you...the country will turn to Raijin and everything will become his!" The fear of allowing it to be accept and knowing the anger was slowly falling down. The reached down picking up the blade of trails from the weapon holster it activated the blade having a black and violent color to it with a violet spark wrapping around the dark figures hand and forearm.

"I'll finish you off here and now and you'll never be able to take control again!" Rushing over with the water splashing upward with each passing step having the blade aimed at it Grave's heart. Nearing with each passing second making sure it was right on target to finish the lesson between them.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...   Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu... EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 02:05

Hearing the words again Grave didn't care at all as he knew it was time for him to just accept it being down with it all. As he waited the blade finally pierced through Grave's heart. With him only to stand opening his eyes wrapping his arms around his darkness to whisper to it softly, "Thank you…and I'm truly sorry for not knowing that I have to always accept all of me not just a part of myself." Grave closed his eyes once more having the tears just flow outward down onto his darkness as the blood on clothing was staining. Slowly the blood ran down the dark Grave's hand as it dripped to the grass patch of land. Grave could only feel his life slipping slowly as he knew the attack was meant to end it all everything he was angry about would finally end within this moment in time.

931 / 2500
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...   Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu... EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 02:16

The blade had slowly eased into the body of the young man feeling the blade slowly pierce the heart of his original self amazed that he did not dodge or react to it. The chakra of the blade had died down in the tip becoming a needle while the outside actually left an opening within the body with blood rushing down to the hand that stabbed him. Though after being enclosed within a hug being told that it would never be forgotten it removed the blade place its right palm slowly over his chest healing the wound that was caused to the body saying, "You...better not and remember...I'm always watching until the end of our life."

The darkness broke a smile having to slowly vanish into the air becoming nothing but petals of a flower floating into the sky leaving no trace at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...   Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari Special Turtle Island - Master of the Bijuu...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next