Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

RP - [Taki: Kinjutsu Scroll]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

RP - [Taki: Kinjutsu Scroll] Empty
PostSubject: RP - [Taki: Kinjutsu Scroll]   RP - [Taki: Kinjutsu Scroll] EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 03:29

Inshitsu woke from his napping spot in an alleyway of the village. Inshitsu stuck his head out both ways to scan for people before he walked out of the alleyway. Inshitsu walked back to where the administration building was. Inshitsu pushed through the door, almost tripping from the lack of alertness. Inshitsu stopped in the hallway, leaning on a hallway to shake himself awake. Inshitsu, now fully alert and awake. Inshitsu finished the walk of the hallway and opened the door of village leader. The leader was sitting behind his desk. Inshitsu lowered himself to one knee. "Greetings. I'm sorry to disturb you, but as a shinobi of Hikari, I require your kinjutsu. This request comes straight from Asakura Grave himself." Inshitsu rose to await the response of the village leader.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: RP - [Taki: Kinjutsu Scroll]   RP - [Taki: Kinjutsu Scroll] EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 03:51

Hanzo stood up glaring at the young man for that split moment before moving from his desk to walk over to him. "How dare you come into my office asking for our prized scroll...its bad enough you and your leader came and destroyed my family then took control over my country. Now you wish to have our village kinjutsu scroll because he request it...then you can forget it!" Hanzo yelled out turning around to walk back to his desk taking a seat.
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: RP - [Taki: Kinjutsu Scroll]   RP - [Taki: Kinjutsu Scroll] EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 04:21

Inshitsu, in his thoughts, sighed as Hanzo lashed out against him. As Hanzo returned to his seat behind his desk, Inshitsu began forming his next speech in his head. "I understand that we have hurt your country and your family, but... I want to honor my family. You've lost a child and that is hard enough; I have lost everything that was my family." Inshitsu's voice became more stern as he gone on. "This is not meant to shame you, this is meant to help both of us by toughing our bonds. This is the only thing that I will need from you, be happy it wasn't Grave that came here." Inshitsu kept his mood even knowing that he would make the situation worse if he wasn't one that was easily shifted by emotions.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: RP - [Taki: Kinjutsu Scroll]   RP - [Taki: Kinjutsu Scroll] EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 04:48

The man looked over at the young child before standing up once more walking over gracefully to stare at him for a bit before saying, "Be happy it wasn't Grave you say...I have the right mind to kill him and everyone on in his village however I cannot do such a thing...and you say to build our bonds..the scroll was sealed for a reason to not be used...but if you wish to use it then so be it. Go down the hall to the left and it will be located within the first door on the right hand side. After that you will get what you need but leave the scroll here is that understood!"
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: RP - [Taki: Kinjutsu Scroll]   RP - [Taki: Kinjutsu Scroll] EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 05:35

Inshitsu's mood eased up as the man showed that he was willing to give Inshitsu what he seeked. Inshitsu agreed to the man's terms by nodding his head. "Thank you for being able to see reason. I promise that you will never see me again." Inshitsu waved at the man as he walked out of his office. Inshitsu walked to the room that contained the scroll. He was surprised at the scroll's size, it was a simple scroll that looked to be only a little bigger than a regular one. Inshitsu walked over to the scroll and started to read it. Inshitsu was unimpressed by the time that he had finished reading it, but to honor what he had agreed to, and set the scroll back where he had got it from. Inshitsu walked out the room leaving the scroll to collect dust. Inshitsu walked outside from the building slightly more angrier than he expected to be.
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: RP - [Taki: Kinjutsu Scroll]   RP - [Taki: Kinjutsu Scroll] EmptyTue Jun 17 2014, 05:37

Word Count: 422
Word Exp: 211
Bonus Exp: 21
Luck Applied: 580 Exp

Gains:
+ Jiongu - Earth Grudge Fear
- 1500 Ability Pts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP - [Taki: Kinjutsu Scroll]   RP - [Taki: Kinjutsu Scroll] Empty

Back to top Go down

RP - [Taki: Kinjutsu Scroll]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Dirt Route - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox