Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Taki - A meeting of two [Raijin|Inshitsu]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

Taki - A meeting of two [Raijin|Inshitsu] Empty
PostSubject: Taki - A meeting of two [Raijin|Inshitsu]   Taki - A meeting of two [Raijin|Inshitsu] EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 13:40

Raijin was walking down the street before he stopped outside a restaurant; he looked at it for a moment before he shrugged his shoulders, “don’t feel like that today…” Raijin said before he turned and walked further down the street before he stopped and looked over at where his favorite restaurant was and nodded, “I guess its back to my normal place.” Raijin said to himself before he walked up to the door.
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki - A meeting of two [Raijin|Inshitsu]   Taki - A meeting of two [Raijin|Inshitsu] EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 13:58

Inshitsu walked forward mechanically, not noticing the buildings on the street that he was walking down. Inshitsu’s eyes scanned the buildings to keep his boredom to a certain level. He was also scanning the faces that he was walking by. None of them stood out to him except for one belonging to a man that was looking at a restaurant. Inshitsu started to walk at the man as he walked to the restaurant’s door. “Hey, do I know you?” Inshitsu stopped as he asked the question to the man.

WC: 89 | 89
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Taki - A meeting of two [Raijin|Inshitsu]   Taki - A meeting of two [Raijin|Inshitsu] EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 14:06

Raijin was about to open the door to the restaurant and turned to face someone walking up to him, he raised an eyebrow and turned to face him, “if it helps, we fought together during the war to take over this country, I’m Raijin.” He said as he looked at the man before him, his snake eyes peered at the person before him, his name was around but he couldn’t remember it currently at the moment.
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki - A meeting of two [Raijin|Inshitsu]   Taki - A meeting of two [Raijin|Inshitsu] EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 14:17

Inshitsu's memory of the war shot back, reminding him of the man that stood on the other side Grave during the peace discussion. "So you're Raijin. Nice to meet ya, the name's Inshitsu." Inshitsu remembered his mission, "Raijin, could you take this to Grave? I don't think that I'll be heading back to the village soon, but Grave asked to get this for him." Inshitsu took the Kusanagi no Tsurugi from his holster and held it out for Raijin to grab.

WC: 81 | 170
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Taki - A meeting of two [Raijin|Inshitsu]   Taki - A meeting of two [Raijin|Inshitsu] EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 14:33

Raijin looked at Inshitsu and nodded, “yes, that was me, I haven’t changed my gear much since then.” He replied as he looked down at the sword before he grabbed it, he looked back to Inshitsu and nodded, “I’ll make sure he gets it when I see him next, would you like a weapon in replacement of this?” Raijin asked making sure that he had a weapon to replace the one he was giving up. Placing the sword within his holster.
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki - A meeting of two [Raijin|Inshitsu]   Taki - A meeting of two [Raijin|Inshitsu] EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 14:55

Inshitsu was surprised by Raijin's offer to give him a new blade. Inshitsu let his hand drop to his side, "Sure man, I'll take a spare blade." Inshitsu wasn't sure how he would feel about using a blade that wasn't the Grass Cutter but he thought he could get used to it. Inshitsu felt awkward waiting for the response from Raijin.

WC: 61 | 231
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Taki - A meeting of two [Raijin|Inshitsu]   Taki - A meeting of two [Raijin|Inshitsu] EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 15:14

Raijin nodded to Inshitsu before he grabbed his fake copy of the grass cuter and held it out for him, “This might be comfortable for you to use, as you used this blade before I’m assuming.” Raijin said before he nodded, “well I’m grabbing a bite to eat, I’m starving, than I’m most likely running off to meet up with Grave.” Raijin said as he wondered as to what Inshitsu would do or say, he turned to open the door before he stopped momentarily, “oh, by the way, if you want some training ever, let me know.” Raijin said as he opened the door and walked into the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki - A meeting of two [Raijin|Inshitsu]   Taki - A meeting of two [Raijin|Inshitsu] EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 15:57

Inshitsu felt the weight of the blade that Raijin gave to him noticing that it felt strangely familiar. "Yeah, I'll get ya when I want to train." Inshitsu started to walk backwards away, still struggling to remember why the blade was familiar to him. "Have fun with your food," Inshitsu said hearing the door started to shut. Inshitsu turned around and started to walk to somewhere he could examine the blade.

WC: 71 | 302
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Taki - A meeting of two [Raijin|Inshitsu]   Taki - A meeting of two [Raijin|Inshitsu] EmptyTue Jun 24 2014, 21:40

Raijin nodded to Inshitsu’s words of accepting the offer of help if he wanted the help for training, he continued into the restaurant to eat.
-left rp-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taki - A meeting of two [Raijin|Inshitsu]   Taki - A meeting of two [Raijin|Inshitsu] Empty

Back to top Go down

Taki - A meeting of two [Raijin|Inshitsu]
Page 1 of 1