Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Taki - Junsei Cave's Dark Secrets come to Life. [Group RP] & [Closed Raijin & Grave]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Taki - Junsei Cave's Dark Secrets come to Life. [Group RP] & [Closed Raijin & Grave] Empty
PostSubject: Taki - Junsei Cave's Dark Secrets come to Life. [Group RP] & [Closed Raijin & Grave]   Taki - Junsei Cave's Dark Secrets come to Life. [Group RP] & [Closed Raijin & Grave] EmptyTue Jul 15 2014, 01:54

Grave sat at the lab for a bit before reviewing the data of the blood samples he obtained as he walked over to the bodies of the mercenaries he placed some salt on them in order to slow the decay of the bodies. Thinking about it he covered the bodies back up as he turned around to placed his hands together after biting them and having the hand seals as he slapped it down, "Kushiyose no jutsu!" Grave was covered with smoke as he had jumped back to see that he had summoned Raijin to the lab as he looked over smirking, Grave quickly too a rag covering over his right eye because of the effects of the white snake had caused his eye to turned to an amber like color. "Hey...Rajin how's things been for you?"
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

Taki - Junsei Cave's Dark Secrets come to Life. [Group RP] & [Closed Raijin & Grave] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taki - Junsei Cave's Dark Secrets come to Life. [Group RP] & [Closed Raijin & Grave]   Taki - Junsei Cave's Dark Secrets come to Life. [Group RP] & [Closed Raijin & Grave] EmptyTue Jul 15 2014, 02:17

Raijin looked around and blinked before he turned and looked around again before he turned around to see Grave, “BROTHER!” Raijin almost shouted practically as he walked over and hugged his brother enough to show his affection for his brother, and not quite hard enough to harm him either.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki - Junsei Cave's Dark Secrets come to Life. [Group RP] & [Closed Raijin & Grave]   Taki - Junsei Cave's Dark Secrets come to Life. [Group RP] & [Closed Raijin & Grave] EmptyTue Jul 15 2014, 02:30

Grave blinked with his left eye showing as he was hugged before saying, "Yes...brother sorry for having to be away for a long time I had to get some information from Konoha...and seek some people out. But instead I have finally finished my studies allowing me to infuse the blood of the senju clan... so now I'm part like the senju in a way..." Turning to clap his hands together making the snake hand seal the ground starts to split but not as much allowing roots of plants rise from the ground. "I can now perform...mokuton..." Grave smirks but seemed weak from using.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Taki - Junsei Cave's Dark Secrets come to Life. [Group RP] & [Closed Raijin & Grave]   Taki - Junsei Cave's Dark Secrets come to Life. [Group RP] & [Closed Raijin & Grave] EmptyTue Jul 15 2014, 02:52

Raijin looked at his brother and shrugged his shoulders as he heard his brothers response of going off and training, “you had to do you’re thing and I had to mine.” He said as he looked around he smirked as he patted Grave’s head, “how’d you manage that?” he Raijin asked as he walked over and poked the tree root. He undid the helmet from his head and turned his head to face his brother. Raijin was rather curious as to how Grave managed to pull it off, the sound of it being Konoha he raised an eyebrow but shook that doubt from his mind as he awaited his brothers answer.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki - Junsei Cave's Dark Secrets come to Life. [Group RP] & [Closed Raijin & Grave]   Taki - Junsei Cave's Dark Secrets come to Life. [Group RP] & [Closed Raijin & Grave] EmptyTue Jul 15 2014, 02:59

Grave tilted his head saying, "Well I was able to do the same thing with you with that snake blood and increase your powers and my own. But at a small price it seems I was also able to learn these..." Closing his eyes and holding one hand out his chakra soon rushed out becoming a lightning bolt and the other forming a bit of water. Before relaxing and breathing lightly, "It takes a bit of chakra to control it but I was able to get it thanks to Inshitsu I'm able to give anyone of elements of the 5 basics and even allow us to mix them together but its still a limit to how many elements one can learn and such." Grave sighed lightly walking over to the catalysis working on some notes still with the blood of the others within it. He then walked over to the empty one before noticing the other mess. "So What are you up to?"
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Taki - Junsei Cave's Dark Secrets come to Life. [Group RP] & [Closed Raijin & Grave]   Taki - Junsei Cave's Dark Secrets come to Life. [Group RP] & [Closed Raijin & Grave] EmptyTue Jul 15 2014, 03:11

Raijin looked at Grave as he performed a lightning and water jutsu as it seemed before he stopped the lightning in the air as well as the water and mixed them in to a lightning water ball to which he smirked as he listened to Grave more, “would you happen to have a wind element left? I have an idea for large combat style that helps me control these two elements like this.” Raijin said as he looked at his brother.

He walked over and sat down in a chair that was clearly neglected for a long time now and he wondered how his brother would react to him saying such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki - Junsei Cave's Dark Secrets come to Life. [Group RP] & [Closed Raijin & Grave]   Taki - Junsei Cave's Dark Secrets come to Life. [Group RP] & [Closed Raijin & Grave] EmptyTue Jul 15 2014, 03:40

Thinking about it Grave nodded saying, "Actually yes I do have one Fuuton element remaining even the use of some other bloods mixed into it but its easier to obtain if anything." Grave pointed at the middle catalysis that was in fused with the blood of the wind chakra user and the senju. This would allow him to infuse it into his brother as he turned to smile saying, "Why did you ask about it though?"
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Taki - Junsei Cave's Dark Secrets come to Life. [Group RP] & [Closed Raijin & Grave]   Taki - Junsei Cave's Dark Secrets come to Life. [Group RP] & [Closed Raijin & Grave] EmptyTue Jul 15 2014, 03:52

Raijin looked at his brother and smirked, “I can control the elements, so I’d like to be able to control the element of wind, I figure I might be able to gain earth and fire later on.” Raijin said, “which also reminds me, I read the scroll about the kyuubi and I visited the country and do you think it’s possible that we get the kyuubi?” Raijin asked as he looked at his brother before he looked at the catalyst, “think you could implant the wind element into me?” Raijin asked as he looked at his brother curious as to what his brother’s reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki - Junsei Cave's Dark Secrets come to Life. [Group RP] & [Closed Raijin & Grave]   Taki - Junsei Cave's Dark Secrets come to Life. [Group RP] & [Closed Raijin & Grave] EmptyTue Jul 15 2014, 04:09

Turning to his brother thinking of the information of how to deal with the Kyuubi seemed a bit much but nodding to it Grave smiled saying, "I do believe we can actually also with the fact of you being able to master the wind element in a small amount of time I'm sure we will be able to. Now come lay down by this catalysis it has two bloods of each of my fallen mercenaries but they have given us the blood a of a Senju and Wind user so. Things will be different as I altered the blood wanting to seek out the proteins it does not have. You will get some abilities from the other blood so be warned by this okay." Grave cleaned the needle of everything before having to stick his brother.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Taki - Junsei Cave's Dark Secrets come to Life. [Group RP] & [Closed Raijin & Grave]   Taki - Junsei Cave's Dark Secrets come to Life. [Group RP] & [Closed Raijin & Grave] EmptyTue Jul 15 2014, 04:17

Raijin pulled the chair over to his brother again before he nodded, his snake like eyes appearance almost staring sometimes, as he pulled his chair next to his brother removing some gear to roll up his sleeve he looked at Grave and nodded his head to proceed, “I guess it might be helpful to mention I have a necklace from the senju clan.” Raijin said as he thought about it briefly. “I don’t know about its side effects but that might help you out in the long run if you really need it too.” Raijin said as he looked at his brother before he looked down at the needle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taki - Junsei Cave's Dark Secrets come to Life. [Group RP] & [Closed Raijin & Grave]   Taki - Junsei Cave's Dark Secrets come to Life. [Group RP] & [Closed Raijin & Grave] Empty

Back to top Go down

Taki - Junsei Cave's Dark Secrets come to Life. [Group RP] & [Closed Raijin & Grave]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next