Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Enter: Kokoro~{Kokoro}(Third Character Quest)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Enter: Kokoro~{Kokoro}(Third Character Quest) Empty
PostSubject: ~Enter: Kokoro~{Kokoro}(Third Character Quest)   ~Enter: Kokoro~{Kokoro}(Third Character Quest) EmptyTue Jul 01 2014, 18:24

Her black hair blew in the wind, as she looked out into the ocean with his reflective sun. The wind… something she wished could just take her away. That she could fly high among the Eagles. She sighed, as she looked at theorange, red, and white clouds passing by above. He blue eyes reflected all that was. She breathed in the wonderful air and all of its smells. Just then, she coughed. Looking at her hand, there had been a few trickles of blood that had been spat onto it. She didn’t get any on her clothes, very much luckily.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Enter: Kokoro~{Kokoro}(Third Character Quest)   ~Enter: Kokoro~{Kokoro}(Third Character Quest) EmptyTue Jul 01 2014, 19:16

“Kokoro…” she heard the voice behind her. She turned around, while hiding her hand. She oddly saw nobody there. She looked around, and still there had been nobody. She turned back around and wiped her blood on the ground, as her feet dangled off of the edge of the cliff, still looking into the water. There it was again.
‘Kokoro…’ she knew she hadn’t been going crazy… or was she. She shook her head. She had been just a little girl at the time… here powers had not been realized, nor did she know what she had been capable of.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Enter: Kokoro~{Kokoro}(Third Character Quest)   ~Enter: Kokoro~{Kokoro}(Third Character Quest) EmptyTue Jul 01 2014, 19:42

She jumped up and turned around now, finally on guard.
“Who is it!? Who is there. Leave me alone.” She yelled. She looked at the bushes, and soon there had been a small rustling of them.
‘That’s just an animal.’ She thought… but now that she thought about that thought… that thought wasn’t hers to think. She was thinking in the voice of another. ‘Don’t worry, Koko…’ the thought said again. At the time, there had been only one person who had ever called her Koko.
“Mommy?” she asked. “Mommy, is that you?” she was beginning to get very confused.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Enter: Kokoro~{Kokoro}(Third Character Quest)   ~Enter: Kokoro~{Kokoro}(Third Character Quest) EmptyTue Jul 01 2014, 20:16

Yes… it is me, Baby…” said her mother, as she turned around very quickly, and saw her mother there.
“Mommy, why did you scare me like that?” she asked. “How… how did you do that?” she asked, as she looked at her mother. Her mother put her hand on her head. She looked into Kokoro’s pretty blue eyes.
“Kokoro, hun… there are things about our family that you must know. You may be entirely too young to understand… but… you need to hear it now, just in case it ever becomes too later for me to tell you this stuff.”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Enter: Kokoro~{Kokoro}(Third Character Quest)   ~Enter: Kokoro~{Kokoro}(Third Character Quest) EmptyThu Jul 03 2014, 08:54

“what is it, Mommy?” Kokoro asked in here soft voice, with her blue eyes gleaming up and her mother. Her mother looked down at her smiling. She then looked away, also into the water.
“Baby… the life that you are on the way to live… I would not wish on anybody… if only I knew…” she said, as a small tear came out of her right eye.
“What do you mean? What didn’t you know, Mommy?” she asked.
“Ok…” she began, as she sat at the edge of the cliff like Kokoro had been doing before her mother had come.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Enter: Kokoro~{Kokoro}(Third Character Quest)   ~Enter: Kokoro~{Kokoro}(Third Character Quest) EmptyThu Jul 03 2014, 09:32

“Well… when you were still in Mommy’s tummy, before I knew, and Shizou was in Auntie’s tummy, we just found out you two were in there. We had already accepted a very dangerous mission. We had to infiltrate the Hidden Mist village and retrieve something. This was an S Rank mission. We went… it was Daddy and I, and both your Auntie and Uncle… well, we did a good job. But, it came at a cost. You see… there is a powerful and forbidden jutsu in Kiri… it allows one to use their blood as poison mist in the air.”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Enter: Kokoro~{Kokoro}(Third Character Quest)   ~Enter: Kokoro~{Kokoro}(Third Character Quest) EmptyThu Jul 03 2014, 09:46

She took a break before continuing.
“Well, me and Auntie split up from Daddy and Uncle… and we ran into another shinobi… a defender. Our opponent used that jutsu. We never saw anything like it. We used our breath masks and even then… it by passed that and harmed us. But we learned that it harmed that person too. Your Auntie only breathed a little in. But, I had to go in and get the object from that person. That person ultimately killed themselves using this jutsu, and the blood faded.” She said. She breathed in the ocean breeze air.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Enter: Kokoro~{Kokoro}(Third Character Quest)   ~Enter: Kokoro~{Kokoro}(Third Character Quest) EmptyThu Jul 03 2014, 09:54

“That’s a good thing, right Mommy?” Kokoro asked her. “You won?”
“Well…” she began. “Not really. You see… that person had a blood disease. Very lethal. A disease so lethal it is said only death can cure it…” she said. She looked at Kokoro. “Do you understand what I’m trying to say, hun? You’re a smart girl. Let me see you put all the pieces together…” she said.
“Um… ok…” she said. She began to think to herself.
‘Ok… so the bad guy had diseased blood. He put that blood in the air. And Mommy and Auntie breathed it in…’
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Enter: Kokoro~{Kokoro}(Third Character Quest)   ~Enter: Kokoro~{Kokoro}(Third Character Quest) EmptyThu Jul 03 2014, 10:10

She looked at her mother. She then heard in her head.
‘Keep going, hun, you’re getting there.’ But it had not been her thought or her voice. It had been that of her mother’s.
‘How are you doing that?’
‘We are of the Yamanaka Clan… which means we are telepaths. When you have a bond as strong as ours we can communicate with just thoughts. It’s usually something you learn later, but later might not happen.’ She pushed into Kokoro’s head. ‘Now… continue going.’
‘Ok…’ Kokoro thought. ‘So… you breathed in the bad blood… so then that must really mean…’
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Enter: Kokoro~{Kokoro}(Third Character Quest)   ~Enter: Kokoro~{Kokoro}(Third Character Quest) EmptyThu Jul 03 2014, 12:23

She stopped thinking. She looked at her mother.
“You’re sick too?” she asked out loud. Her mother smiled.
“See…” she said as she patted her head. “I told you you are a smart girl…” she said. “But, that’s not all baby. Because you were in mommy’s tummy, and my blood was your blood, that means that…”
“I’m sick too…” Kokoro said.
“Yes…” her mother responded, now looking very sad in the face. There had been a long pause before Kokoro said something that shocked her mother beyond belief.
“I know…” she said. Her mother looked at with a confused look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Enter: Kokoro~{Kokoro}(Third Character Quest)   ~Enter: Kokoro~{Kokoro}(Third Character Quest) Empty

Back to top Go down

~Enter: Kokoro~{Kokoro}(Third Character Quest)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Fire Country - Hidden Leaf Village - Konoha - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox