Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast Country: ~Testing Connections~ (Group|Stat|Nature|ETC]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: ~Testing Connections~ (Group|Stat|Nature|ETC] Empty
PostSubject: Beast Country: ~Testing Connections~ (Group|Stat|Nature|ETC]   Beast Country: ~Testing Connections~ (Group|Stat|Nature|ETC] EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 11:10

Shadow looks at Camo, who had now been at his side.
“Ok… time to test this out… Flash… come…”
Flash had come to him as quickly as he could blink. He had given the false Suna scroll to him.
“Take it to Heise.” He said. Flash disappeared, reappearing in a visited location closest to Heise before coming to him. He bowed before looking at him and handed him the scroll. Shadow looked at Camo and began to speak.
“Relay this message, Sky…” he said. It was like talking through a human phone, since the three of the beings at use shared one mind.
‘Take this to Taki… last seen location of a man named Grave. Make sure you give this to him so he can know exactly why you’re there. Tell him that I do not request, but I demand the correct scroll, and for payment for this betrayal, that he gives me what we agreed on, as well as scrolls leading to the whereabouts and information of Houkou, Kyuubi, and Yamata No Orchi. Failure in this will result in his death, be it a battle or a war…’
[189|189]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Testing Connections~ (Group|Stat|Nature|ETC]   Beast Country: ~Testing Connections~ (Group|Stat|Nature|ETC] EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 12:13

Heise was already in the Hidden waterfall village and was actually surprised when he was approached by the one known as flash. He wondered where Hayabusa was noting that Hayabusa was the one who should’ve greeted him.
“Hey flash” Heise said solemnly. As Flash began to relay the message Heise began to ask himself, What Did I get myself into? He grabbed the Suna Scroll and continued to head the instructions of Flash.
“as well as scrolls leading to the whereabouts and information of Houkou, Kyuubi, and Yamata No Orchi. Failure in this will result in his death, be it a battle or a war…” Flash finished with. Heise backed away laughing thinking it was a joke. War? It wasn’t serious who could be bring up a war this fast? He asked. Though flash was unwavering in his words and tone of voicing forcing Heise to accept the fact that he was serious.
“Since I’m already in Taki I will deliver the message within the day.” He said. Heise wondered about the makes Houkou, Kyuubu, and Yamata no Orchi. The name Kyuubi sound like the same Demon that attacked the leaf village and was stopped by the fourth Hokage. It was also the name of the Beast controlled by Madara, And Hashirama’s Wife back in the early days.
“I wonder” He said to himself. But he paid it no mind. With his mission at work Heise knew what he had to do.
“Tell Master Hayabusa It’s done and I will contact him through Sky when the time is right” He replied.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Testing Connections~ (Group|Stat|Nature|ETC]   Beast Country: ~Testing Connections~ (Group|Stat|Nature|ETC] EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 13:01

Stat Gains X7
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Testing Connections~ (Group|Stat|Nature|ETC]   Beast Country: ~Testing Connections~ (Group|Stat|Nature|ETC] EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 13:01

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 4, 4, 8, 4, 6, 7, 6
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Testing Connections~ (Group|Stat|Nature|ETC]   Beast Country: ~Testing Connections~ (Group|Stat|Nature|ETC] EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 13:42

Nature
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Testing Connections~ (Group|Stat|Nature|ETC]   Beast Country: ~Testing Connections~ (Group|Stat|Nature|ETC] EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 13:42

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 8
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Testing Connections~ (Group|Stat|Nature|ETC]   Beast Country: ~Testing Connections~ (Group|Stat|Nature|ETC] Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Country: ~Testing Connections~ (Group|Stat|Nature|ETC]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Beast Country - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox