Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}

Go down 
+2
Game Master
Hayabusa
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 08 2014, 13:44

((OOC: I'm taking a day off, I'll post tomorrow...
1. I don't really have much say.
2-8. Same as #1))
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 08 2014, 13:45

OOC: Can I be goku? I mean I'm the closest person to a monkey here.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 08 2014, 14:01

((OOC: oh yeah... I forgot to mention, I think Haya's puppet armor is broken and needs to be worked on because I feel it was screwed with and toyed with, and that it just doesn't make it seem fair in the slightest or at all for that fucken matter that he can just pull another 5k chakra out of his ass for no bloody reason.

And no, they weren't monkeys they were gorilla humanoids))
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 08 2014, 14:13

ooc: points to Son Goku the GORILLA with 4 Tails. >_> <_<
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 09 2014, 00:32

((see, gorilla, shouldn't be in the monkey summons at ALL... that aside, you still have no idea where it is!))
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 09 2014, 01:06

(( OOC: You have a jutsu that nulls everyone chakra. I don't wanna hear your shit lmao. ))
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 09 2014, 05:22

((-shrugs- the only thing giving me a head ache in this entire fight is that god damned gourd Haya has...))
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 09 2014, 09:15

OOC: How was it screwed with or toyed with -.-' It's simply chakra that I've stashed into these containers before visiting the hospitals. Everytime I've done it, I've posted it in updates. So if I only had 1205 chakra left, only 1200 chakra went in it. It was very legit. Hence, it is a reason. Preparations for a moent like this. Just like your tags and jutsu scrolls were preparations. Buuuuut it's whatever. I have other means of getting chakra. I will not use the storage container for anything more than chakra uses that are related to the puppet armor itself and I'll settle the future of it with Omni when this is all settled.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 09 2014, 10:44

((OOC: Sorry totally forgot that today and tomorrow I'll be busy as hell all day, I'll try to sneak a post in somewhere when I can. I promise it'll be soon, wish me luck for beer league soft ball!))
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 09 2014, 12:13

OOC: Very well. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 11 2014, 15:26

Raijin looked at his opponent before he could notice a drop in his opponents chakra again before he quickly sheathed his black master again and vanished leaving behind 2 logs to be left behind burning now as the fireballs hit them, he looked at the man and made a rotating body movement with his arms before he unsheathed the sword once again after a vacuum like seal would slowly start to appear around Shadow's head (hopefully), he looked down to his swords again before he nodded his head and took off darting towards the man slashing at his spine again, and aiming the second slash at the man's leg's aiming for at least one of the Achilles tenants.

Actions: 0/5
1: Counter Action – Kawarimi no jutsu > x2 Enton Continuous fireball (Cd 180 | 30 Sd)
2: Counter Action – Kawarimi no jutsu > x2 Enton Continuous fireball (Cd 180 | 30 Sd)
3: Elemental Control [Reversed Vacuum bubble around Shadow’s head] 2941 dmg
4: Sword Melee Attack: 4559 dmg
5: Sword Melee Attack: 4523

Total Attack Damage: 12, 023 damage
Honor used: (x1.20 to stats) [1 turn]

Raijin:
Nobody:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}   ~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM} - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Shadow Country vs Taki County~ {Open DM}
Page 15 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next