Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari's Reinforcement - [Solo Trainin] Nature is something you cannot Control

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hikari's Reinforcement - [Solo Trainin] Nature is something you cannot Control Empty
PostSubject: Hikari's Reinforcement - [Solo Trainin] Nature is something you cannot Control   Hikari's Reinforcement - [Solo Trainin] Nature is something you cannot Control EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 11:18

Arriving within Hikari Grave was yawning in happy spirits as his blindfold was over his right eye coming from the limbo spiral that opened up allowing him to stretch his legs a bit before hearing a random cry. "Hmm." Grave turned to see Sakura come running breathing heavily to glance up at him yelling, "Grave where have you been!!" Grave turned away thinking for a moment before saying, "I had to take care of a lot of things why?" That moment she pointed out, "Because Taki's been challenged to war! A shinobi from our country came back to report it to us!" Grave blinked for a moment and wondered whom would attack Taki for any reason. Before coming to a conclusion he sighed lightly shaking his head, "No matter I'll handle it…" Aokabi leaned over waving for a bit as Grave turned to head over to his house. As he spend a few moments within the house the young man was in the training grounds resting his eyes as he was trying to focus on his thoughts and gathering of nature energy.

'What to do…what to do…' Grave thought to himself only for him to awaken his eyes slowly he nodded as he let out a loud whistle for Yin and Yang to appear before him. As he petted them Grave smiled saying, "I need you two to guard Hikari while I am away is that understood?" They both roared as they watched Aokabi stand behind Grave saying, "If that's the case I'll help you even more…" Grave turned as he was confused for a bit. "What does that mean?" Aokabi opened up and attached himself around Grave as he was wearing his skin like an armor. "What the hell…did not think you could do this." Finishing wrapping around Grave looked around while wearing Aokabi saying, "What now?" Aokabi nodded with Grave inside saying, "We help your allies…" Nodding to this within his own mind Grave began walking forward only to perform the hand seals needed in order to open up the limbo dimension so he could walk through and appearing in the white sands of limbo unable to move though Grave blinked wondering what was up. "Why did we stop Aokabi?" Grave was puzzled about this before hearing him saying, "Focus on gather Nature Energy now…" Blinking to this Grave just did as he asked but was still unable to feel anything but noticed he was not moving as much because of Aokabi wrapped around him.

The clone was holding him making it easier for him to even. Before smiling Grave nodded saying, "I see…thank you…I understand let's get moving though…" With that Aokabi started moving once more as Grave performed Limbo to exit into Taki's village as everyone was running around getting ready, soon to appear Hanzo came to look over at the figure, "So you've decided to show up and take our village!" Soon the helmet like head opened showing the face of Asakura Grave. "What's going on?!" Hanzo blinked for a moment saying, "I'm sorry…strange people came and decided to challenge Taki to war…why I do not know but they were looking for you it seems." Grave thought back as to whom would be looking for him and nodded to whom it might be. "I see…" It was something he had to take care of now because of the issue that was at hand. Pulling forward to have Aokabi release him Grave Turned saying, "I guess I should trigger the technique just in case of issues…" Biting his finger having blood appear he wiped some on the side of Aokabi and then on his back across the seal saying, "Activate!" Thinking of the rule he smiled saying to himself, 'When I fall unconscious trigger…' Grave smirked saying, "there now time to get ready for some real fun. Grave placed his hands down having his gear appear before him.

Grave placed on his priest garb and kumo flak jacket with his gauntlets and soon his kunai leg holster. Taking the mask from his father of the hawk he smiled just shaking his head as he left it. He walked over placing on the weapon holster as he soon turned to pick up the blade of trials and his Shakujo. "Okay…let's get moving Aokabi… I want everyone in position. The last thing he reached over for was placing on his shinobi plated sandals. Grave turned his attention to a scroll of his clan and remembered the book he was given as he nodded to ready it once and amazed by a technique found within it. "No way…" Blinking to this he smiled as he turned to smile at what he learned with even Nekomata saying, "I'll teach you something as well." Within the mind realm Grave closed his eyes for a bit only to awaken several minutes later with a smile on his face. "Thank you…"
EXP: 409 + 41 = 450 x1.25 = 563

Nature Control: Rolling
Training Grounds: Rolling
Limbo: x1.25
Luck: x1.25
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hikari's Reinforcement - [Solo Trainin] Nature is something you cannot Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari's Reinforcement - [Solo Trainin] Nature is something you cannot Control   Hikari's Reinforcement - [Solo Trainin] Nature is something you cannot Control EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 11:19

Nature

&

Training Grounds
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's Reinforcement - [Solo Trainin] Nature is something you cannot Control   Hikari's Reinforcement - [Solo Trainin] Nature is something you cannot Control EmptyThu Jul 17 2014, 11:19

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'D10' : 4

--------------------------------

#2 'D20' : 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari's Reinforcement - [Solo Trainin] Nature is something you cannot Control   Hikari's Reinforcement - [Solo Trainin] Nature is something you cannot Control Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari's Reinforcement - [Solo Trainin] Nature is something you cannot Control
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Hikari Country - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox