Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Justification: 004 [D-Ranked Mission x2][Solo RP]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Justification: 004 [D-Ranked Mission x2][Solo RP] Empty
PostSubject: Justification: 004 [D-Ranked Mission x2][Solo RP]   Justification: 004 [D-Ranked Mission x2][Solo RP] EmptySun Jul 20 2014, 14:55

Kai sat in the office of one of the Phoenix’s, the one known as Eliot and awaited further instructions from him. He’d finish both D-Rank missions he’d been assigned to and was now finished for the day. But Eliot had other plans him.
“I see you were recruited by Phoenix Yukimura and Camo.” Eliot said as he began reading over the data sheet that was given to him by the assistant at the front desk. Unlike most villages where shinobi just over ran the village, Gesshoku took the time to learn all of their shinobi. Kaitou was no exception. Though he was a defect from Iwagakure he was still treated like one of their own.
“Listen Kai, if you were recruited by Yukimura that means you have an extremely large amount of potential.” Eliot said as he put the papers down.
“Where is Yukimura? And what is a Pheonix?” Kaitou asked still not really knowing the ranking system in the Gesshoku Village.
“Yukimura is a Dual Citizen of Gesshoku and The Leaf Village now. Yukimura has also recently undergone a memory loss from what we’ve gathered. Which also means he does not remember you. He’s also the supreme commander of the war currently going on between Shadow Country and Taki.” Eliot said. Kai stood up and slammed his fist on the table.
“I have to go help!” He said. Eliot stood up as well.
“No, you’re not strong enough yet.” He sais as lifted his hands for Kaitou to sit down. Kai did as instructed but sat down thinking about Yukimura. It was definitely not a show that he was stronger than his Jounin back at Iwagakure. Eliot waved his hand and suddenly a man appeared behind the desk of Eliot. He was a Jounin at Gesshoku village. Kaitou had seen him a couple of times before. What was ironic was that Kaitou had also seen him back at Iwagakure.
“This is Shade” He said looking at the man. Suddenly Kaitou could see 107 within him. They weren’t exactly identical but there was definitely a resemblance.
“Shade, You and Kaitou and two other Genin are to investigate the disappearance of Tuski. “
“107-“ Kaitou muttered under his breath. Kaitou was now starting to piece together that whoever this man was, He was stealing shinobi from Gesshoku village. Which was probably why the village had been under locked down when he got back.
“Shade will also be your jounin instructer Kaitou. He will teach you the steps to honing your Ninja skills.” Eliot said. Eliot stood and disappeared. Kaitou turned to Shade and stared at him for a moment without saying a word.
“Sensei Shade, who was Tsuki?” Kaitou asked finally breaking the silence. Shade’s voice was deep and mature.
“Tsuki, was my son. He was abducted from Iwagakure where he was born. I tried to get the Tsuchikage to do something but the Tsuchikage feared war.” He replied. Kaitou stood up and smiled.
“Well Sensei we will find out together”
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Justification: 004 [D-Ranked Mission x2][Solo RP]   Justification: 004 [D-Ranked Mission x2][Solo RP] EmptySun Jul 20 2014, 14:59

+125 EXP | +125 Ability Pts | +100 Rep. Pts
+125 EXP | +125 Ability Pts | +100 Rep. Pts
+1250 Ryou
+1250 Ryou To Gesshoku Village
+2 D-Ranked Missions
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Justification: 004 [D-Ranked Mission x2][Solo RP]   Justification: 004 [D-Ranked Mission x2][Solo RP] EmptySun Jul 20 2014, 17:15

These require 2 or more team-mates to complete
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Justification: 004 [D-Ranked Mission x2][Solo RP]   Justification: 004 [D-Ranked Mission x2][Solo RP] EmptySun Jul 20 2014, 17:22

Shizou is my NPC Teammate and Jounin. If Anything... Hayabusa has allowed me to do D-ranked missions by myself since he is the village leader. I can get confirmation from you if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Justification: 004 [D-Ranked Mission x2][Solo RP]   Justification: 004 [D-Ranked Mission x2][Solo RP] EmptySun Jul 20 2014, 17:26

I don't think NPC's work for team-mates... idk if Omni says its fine then that's cool with me
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Justification: 004 [D-Ranked Mission x2][Solo RP]   Justification: 004 [D-Ranked Mission x2][Solo RP] EmptySun Jul 20 2014, 17:27

K.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justification: 004 [D-Ranked Mission x2][Solo RP]   Justification: 004 [D-Ranked Mission x2][Solo RP] Empty

Back to top Go down

Justification: 004 [D-Ranked Mission x2][Solo RP]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Dirt Route - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox