Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Unity of the Dragon Guardian [END x2 & STR x2 & DEXx2]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Unity of the Dragon Guardian [END x2 & STR x2 & DEXx2] Empty
PostSubject: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Unity of the Dragon Guardian [END x2 & STR x2 & DEXx2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Unity of the Dragon Guardian [END x2 & STR x2 & DEXx2] EmptyWed Oct 22 2014, 23:27

After coming back from the hospital the night seemed to be longer than before leaving the two to be tired. They laid down on the open field once again before having to feel relaxed enough to sleep. Suddenly an idea came to Grave's mind but he was within the inner thoughts of his own world with Nekomata shaking its head before seeing Grave. "So you have appeared before for me for what reason this time might I ask?" Grave was unsure as to why he was here but shrugged saying, "To come and relax with you cause I know you get bored just hearing me on the outside of this place right?" The Nekomata laughed a bit before standing up on all four to say, "So you are paying me respect to visit how lovely tell me now which is it you want to speak of?" Grave thought about for a moment before saying, "Well how about this, tell me what would you do if the seal on me was broken and you were free again?" Nekomata thought about it for a moment before leaning down saying, "Honestly the powers that you have within you are mine and mine alone, I'm allowing them to be used by you but do not get me wrong if I can take the change to be free I will but something about you makes me want to see how your life will turn out in the end. Will it lead to destruction or will it truly lead to the peace you are hoping for. With that faith will play its roll in having me sealed within you but destiny will only lead to one thing for sure. The end of all things which includes myself and you."

Grave was upset about the thought of it and decided to turn away for a bit before saying, "me…and you ending…no I will find a way in order for us live even if the end comes. We will always come out on top though I want to be able to be equal or stronger than "him" that is my goal in order to see which of us is stronger and able to prove ourselves in battle don't you agree?" That moment Nekomata knew whom Grave was speaking off and nodded saying, "I do but do you understand what that means you will have to find a way around in order to do battle against him. I do not believe you will live it either but that is up to you honestly." Grave turned back around with a smile nodding as he was awakening back into reality as he blinked yawning slightly to lift up and smile at the night sky smiling back at him with the stars sparkling with each passing second. Turning to Aokabi whom was still resting from the looks of it Grave jumped up a bit and began walking over towards the field again in order for him to begin his next part of training though this was going to be a bit different though he was unsure how this was going to turn out as the use of the deity seems to be taking some kind of range based up attacks. The problem would be taken care of later as Grave started to relax his mind for that moment before focusing on his chakra.

Soon the inner thoughts of what Nekomata spoke to him were coming to surface but vanishing as they came as Grave was left standing relaxing still this time something different Nekomata was saying something to Grave this time without having him be taken to the inner mind. "Listen Grave push yourself to the limit and when you hit that wall I'll be sure to be there and break down for you understand." Grave smiled nodding to this message as he focus was more clear than before. As he opened his eyes he quickly jumped back into the air as something came from behind to strike at him dodging the attack he waited to see what it was but smiled knowing what or whom it was. The flames of blue burst from around the figure as it arose from the field saying, "I got the message as well and I understand what must be done in order to show you what it means to battle to the fullest." That moment Aokabi finally found what it meant for it to live in this world and share a friend. Nodding he knew the two would be synced in some form or way as they both shared the same blood. Grave was unable to understand the connection as much as he should be but that was not the point he was aiming at. "Okay than Aokabi show me what you can really do in battle." Falling to the ground he pulled back his fist to make contact with Aokabi's fist whom then reach to lock around Grave's wrist and throw him across the field for that moment to give him some room to breathe. Grave was able to recover sliding in the grass that moment he stood up shaking his head making sure he was okay before rushing back into the field of battle.

Fusing his physical energy and spiritual energies once again he was able to form the chakra needed to move forward, "Though we use chakra in order to move forward in life I know deep down another energy exist besides the power of Nature, Physical and Spiritual!" Grave yelled as he rushed over at Aokabi with his blade pulled out once again watching as the clone was dodging it with ease as though it was able to keep up with it some how. Grave was shocked to see this as he stopped himself and turned to look over a bit and pull the blade towards his waist having it fly through his clothing to aim at Aokabi whom ducked to dodge the attack. This left Grave smiling at bit as he was quickly trying to finish the hand seals needed for the next wave of attack but it was a false move as Aokabi appeared before Grave delivering a smooth punch into the young man's stomach having him fly backwards into a tree leaving him somewhat weaken from the lost of breathe. Grave stood up shaking a bit but was able to recover noticing he took damage but not as much. 'Could this from the training…I did not believe it was that much if anything.' Grave smirked and leaned down to get a running start as he burst to charge at the opponent in front of him he couldn't believe anyway possible for him to actually strike but he jumped into the air and pulled down the blade to strike at Aokabi's right shoulder. But that moment something odd happen as Grave missed the attack with him landing on the ground turning to see Aokabi was behind him placing his hand on Grave right shoulder. Soon chakra was starting to enter his body.

"What…how?!" Grave was shocked that moment he turned puzzled saying, "Simple I have the same DNA within me as the Nibi, the skills its knows are the same I know, though techniques and what not are not my strong suit so what will do knowing you cannot defeat me like that Grave?" Aokabi was taunting Grave in a way as he jumped back to view his enemy for that moment and sighed for that one second to think. "I guess I have no choice but to use the techniques I was saving for the battle but if anything let's start with this out." Clapping his hands loudly with the echo going though the air. "TOKU KAMUI KODOKU!" The sphere came rushing around them almost engulfing a larger area than before this left Grave and Aokabi staring at one another from each side of the land before Grave smiled saying, "I was hoping we could start this with a fun time but here we go instead!" Rushing over to place the blade in the ground Grave started facing against Aokabi with hand to hand combat. As they were dodging each other's moves they were both learning from each others skills before sliding to a stop breathing heavily pulling their body back to show they had strength to keep pushing to the next level. As they rushed at each to other as their fist made contact with one another Grave's hand felt broken as Aokabi was staring into Grave's eyes with its blue flames bursting from behind the mask like face Aokabi had. Grave pulled back knowing the endurance that even Grave was still unable to beat. 'Shit…did I not put enough force into that…know wait…it cant because of my force he's got power that even I cannot block it seems. But why would he even be able to do something like that. Shit my hand feels like it is broken, damnit to think in this would happen. If I do not hurry and shake this off I may have to kiss my ass of using the two techniques good bye.' Grave thoughts were rushing as Aokabi stood tall waiting for the next action from Grave as he was standing thinking of something to do. Grave then quickly used his medical skills to heal his hand from the damage he took.

After which he shook it off with a smile saying, "Nice, to think I was not even able to cause any pain to you. This is just lovely for me to even have to worry about you really during battle I'm sure we can handle it all honestly." Ending the domain Grave jumped finishing several hand seals while in the air. But landing onto the ground he smirked saying, "RISE TO BATTLE GUARDIAN!" That moment the earth from under him broke as a strange figure appeared before Aokabi with whom took a few steps back to see this massive benemoth towering over him with a blade on its back. Grave was at the top saying, "Asakura Ryu Bugu Higosha, the power of this technique cannot be matched until its counterpart comes as well." Soon the ground burst with another beast roaring to the battle field Grave pointed to it as the dragon behind the guardian had red and white pedals on it with thorns. "this is the unity dragons."

EXP: 866

Before TDD: 3858 | 2178
After TDD: 2350 | 1203
Normal TP: 5
TDD Effect: x2
Results: 10 TP
Stat Training Used: -6 TP
Final Results: 4TP / 2
Normal TP: 2

Learnt:
+ Asakura Dragon Armor Guardian
+ Unity Rose Dragon

HPM obtained = 12 HPM = -360 HPM
Hospital Bill: 144 Ryo
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Unity of the Dragon Guardian [END x2 & STR x2 & DEXx2] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Unity of the Dragon Guardian [END x2 & STR x2 & DEXx2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Unity of the Dragon Guardian [END x2 & STR x2 & DEXx2] EmptyWed Oct 22 2014, 23:28

END x2

STR x2

DEX x2
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Unity of the Dragon Guardian [END x2 & STR x2 & DEXx2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Unity of the Dragon Guardian [END x2 & STR x2 & DEXx2] EmptyWed Oct 22 2014, 23:28

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'D10' : 8

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 7

#3 'D10' : 5

#4 'D10' : 1

#5 'D10' : 5

#6 'D10' : 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Unity of the Dragon Guardian [END x2 & STR x2 & DEXx2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Unity of the Dragon Guardian [END x2 & STR x2 & DEXx2] EmptyWed Oct 22 2014, 23:29

END: 8 + 7 = 15 x 2 = 30 + 8 = 38

STR: 5 + 1 = 6 x 2 = 12 + 8 = 20

DEX: 5 + 2 = 7 x 2 = 14 + 8 = 22
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Unity of the Dragon Guardian [END x2 & STR x2 & DEXx2]   Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Unity of the Dragon Guardian [END x2 & STR x2 & DEXx2] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikari Country [Solo] - Time Deity - Unity of the Dragon Guardian [END x2 & STR x2 & DEXx2]
Page 1 of 1