Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

ACADEMY SCHOOLING CLASS - Feb 5th - 11th

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

ACADEMY SCHOOLING CLASS - Feb 5th - 11th Empty
PostSubject: ACADEMY SCHOOLING CLASS - Feb 5th - 11th   ACADEMY SCHOOLING CLASS - Feb 5th - 11th EmptyThu Feb 05 2015, 19:37

First Day wrote:

> The day seemed peaceful enough as the clouds were overhead slowly coming through the village as though they wished to just pass calmly by. With the noise of children playing and adults watching the teachers all called forth their students, this was a noticed that everyone that signed up should report for if class is missed even by one day the punishment would not be a pleasant thing. As others have called forth their gods for even forgiveness but never gained any.

Hiraishin Ryu appeared his students only to yell out, "HURRY UP ANYONE THAT IS NOT WITHIN MY ROOM, I WILL BE SURE TO HAVE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BEEN REINCARNATED TO THIS PRESENT WORLD!"

With that his students quickly hurried into the classroom so they would not get into any trouble.

- Rules
~ Heads Up! ~
+ When you are in a class room, their are rules just like in life. So be sure to follow them or you will fail and be thrown out which will forfeit any gains for you.

- Rule 1: All characters joining will start with a 100% this will not end until the "End Date" of the class, Now if you are not signed up and join you will lose 25% from your total score, if you speak out of turn that is already -5% and if you decided to leave in the middle of class for anything that is -75%. Also starting fights performing techniques without person will cause you to lose -10% and finally missing any questions that is asked to you will cause you to lose -10%. So be sure to pay close attention. Now here's a recap of all the points deduction.

+ Grading Chart +
-5% = Talking out of turn [Double Posting, Not saying, "Excuse me." OR not Raising Hand.
-10% = Performing Techniques or starting fights with others & Missing Questions asked at Target "Player"
-25% = Jumping into thread without being signed up.
-75% = Leaving class early.

- Rule 2: Rewards will be given to Players that join the thread, this will not effect until after the school "End Date".

- Rule 3: School starts 45 minutes after the starting post and will end after a Teacher says you are dismissed. "Trainings cannot be done during Class only after." Class is not in session on Sunday's giving you time to rest and be ready for the next lesson.

- Rule 4: Homework will help improve scoring based upon how one does and correctly will determine the points gained.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: ACADEMY SCHOOLING CLASS - Feb 5th - 11th   ACADEMY SCHOOLING CLASS - Feb 5th - 11th EmptyThu Feb 05 2015, 21:26

Enjin was in a rush. He was late in the sense that he did not leave as early as he wanted. He ended up stuck doing a stupid shrine job and risking his training! He ran into the Cloud Village's academy as fast as he could, making his way past people and weaving through them.

Finding his class room, Enja skidded into the hall and entered just in time! He let out pants and took hold of his knees, fighing to stay standing. "M-made it...whew..." he said, and soon saw some students were laughing at him, barely making it on time.

Ignoring them, Enja soon made his way down the stairs of the classroom and sat at one of the vacant seats on the second row, giving him a good view of the class and teacher. He soon saw the teacher and he had overheard his little 'speech'. He was an intimidating fellow, that was for sure.

Mental note-- no smart talking to the teacher. He will kill you like a dog on the street. He thought, realizing he would just sit and pay attention. This was the first time he could get legitimate ninja training. He wasn't going to mess this up. This was alot better than listening to old man Asakaura talking about priestly duties.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ACADEMY SCHOOLING CLASS - Feb 5th - 11th   ACADEMY SCHOOLING CLASS - Feb 5th - 11th EmptyThu Feb 05 2015, 21:47

Classroom wrote:
+ - Academy Classroom - +

> As the class was getting filled up by all the students that had come into the room. The teacher walked around for a bit before raising an eyebrow towards everyone. This was a small class for him but he cleared his throat before walking over towards the alter that stood with the cloud symbol on it. Taking a deep breath and getting ready to speak the man released a large amount of chakra to blow everyone into knowing he was serious. As soon several raised their hands to leave as he bowed for them to go. All you could hear was the sound of crying and yells.

"The name...is simple Hiraishin Ryu, I am the lightning rod's dragon and cloud shinobi. Once you are in this room you belong to me and me alone. Nobody outside can save you nobody here can save you from this point on I am your messenger of death and your only savior. NOW to start things off with this, I notice one of you was late, because of this I will deduct points from your score today. But because its the first time you will only lose 10%. You can earn that back of course IF you can answer the following three questions on the board at the end of the day.'

Hiraishin Ryu began writing the question down for everyone to read carefully and be able to see what he was aiming at for the lesson. As he finished and moved over he allowed the board to be seen clearly.

Question 1: How much damage can a Katana do by itself?
Question 2: How much damage can a Kunai do by itself?
Question 3: How much END does a Clan Armor give?

"Now before I can move on I would like for you all to introduce yourselves to me."

Scores
+ Enjin: 90/100 [A-]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: ACADEMY SCHOOLING CLASS - Feb 5th - 11th   ACADEMY SCHOOLING CLASS - Feb 5th - 11th EmptyFri Feb 06 2015, 01:08

At first Enjin was prepared for a rather dull lecture, much like the lectures he got at the shrine. However... the moment he approached the cloud shrine of the classroom and released his chakra-- a shockwave ripped through the room, scattering papers and frightening many of the students. Enjin leaned back into his chair from the force of the gust, his eyes wide and his hair blown into wild disarray.

Several students left, rather pathetically. Sure the gust was scary but the fact it sent people to tears were just... odd. Enja kept still, but his body was rigid and listened as he spoke. The man was like a drill Sargent. His name was Hiraishin Ryu, and a high ranking cloud ninja by the sound of him. And to make matters worse-- he singled Enjin out and noticing he was late . Enjin's body went rigid again but he said nothing. He knew better than to mouth off to the guy unprovoked. Despite some choice words he would of given him.

As he wrote down the questions that he would have to answer-- Enjin consider them well and prepared to listen. It was at that time he asked people to share a bit about themselves. A few people hesitated, but soon after three of four people, Enjin RAISED HIS HAND, and stood up to introduce himself.

"My name is Asakura Enja. " he said simply. Since asked no more about themselves, and likely the instructor couldn't give a rat's ass about more, he sat back down. He just gave a small smile and awaited to hear the lesson for today.

Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ACADEMY SCHOOLING CLASS - Feb 5th - 11th   ACADEMY SCHOOLING CLASS - Feb 5th - 11th EmptyFri Feb 06 2015, 19:42

Classroom wrote:

> Standing to hear the young man's voice he glared for a moment thinking to himself, 'Asakura huh?' Smiling at that Ryu knew of many of them and their abilities to do battle with the use of spiritual energy. But shaking that off of him the man turned to close his eye and lift his hand up into the air.

"Today we are going to be learning the basics of training, for you all to know this I will be here to explain what you need to train!"

> Opening his eyes to the board he began writiting something on the board next to the question he was going to get the answer for at the end of the day. As he finished writing he turned back to the students that remained after he had released his chakra to created a killing intent of how powerful he could be and how swiftly he could have ended their lives within a blink.

"Now on the board you have the four things that make up a shinobi please review and study them carefully as I will have a test for all of you next Tuesday.

> The board had written down on it on the left side the questions and the right side the meaning to be a shinobi.

- Right Side -
Strength: One's force or raw power.
Endurance: One's resistances to damage.
Dexterity: Rate at which one reacts and moves.
Intelligence: One's understanding of knowledge.

- Left Side -

"Now, I shall explain each one's meaning and explain how to overcome them in combat!"

> Ryu had cracked his neck a bit before walking towards the center of the room showing his arms and how mid size they were for a average human. But he was somewhat build because of him having to stay in shape for his taijutsu sessions.

" First you have the Strength, this will help in doing basic moves and help with hand to hand combat as you know is called Taijutsu. The next is your Endurance this will help you save your life depending on the damage. But remember even an Iron Wall can be torn down. After comes your Dexterity this helps with causing heavy damage and fits in great with Ninjutsu. Finally how smart you are on the battle field. If you are too stupid and cannot perform well, then you are a lost cause and your team have just been killed. Now its time for you to answer the following questions I ask you!"

> Pointing over to Asakura Enjin, Ryu wanted to make sure he was paying close attention only to trick him up a bit.

"Asakura Enjin, you get two questions each is worth 10% to your grade get it right and you are in the green but fail and you will lose the 10% from your total grade. So here are the questions!"

Question 1: What makes up one's Physical Energy?
Question 2: What makes up one's Spiritual Energy?
Click Here!

Scores
+ Enjin: 90/100 [A-]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: ACADEMY SCHOOLING CLASS - Feb 5th - 11th   ACADEMY SCHOOLING CLASS - Feb 5th - 11th EmptyFri Feb 06 2015, 22:24

Enja kept his cool, though resisting the urge to poke fun at the guy. Of course if he did that, he would no doubt kill him. He didn't think this person was beyond capable of committing murder to his students. Or at least dismantle them to teach them a lesson. Still, he listened and took down what notes he wrote on the board.

All the while he mulled over the questions. He understood a great deal of the material so far. He was no stranger to katanas and Shuriken. He seen his friends use them for practice and in sparring matches.

Just as Enja was about to yawn... The overbearing instructor soon rose his voice and indicated him. He jumped up in attention in his seat and listened. He had to answer two questions, so he thought and proceeded to talk.

"Physical energy-- is the stamina creatued by one's strength, endurance, and dexterity combine. " he answered for the first question.

But the second one... oh boy. That was not one he knew well. When it came to spiritual matters, such as the type his clan dealt with-- he was a lost cause on. He never bothered to pay attention to that part. "Um... Spiritual Energy...? Spiritual Energy is made up of... uh...." He could tell his answer was not going over well, and the instructor was gonna blow his top. " I'm afraid I don't know that one. I'm not sure if there is a right answer there. "

The instructor was not going to respond well to this, he was sure.

OOC: Answer 1: Physical Energy = Stamina + [STR + END + DEX]
Answer 2: Undetermine as you wrote  Spiritual Energy = N/A on the guide. Ty for the trick question
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ACADEMY SCHOOLING CLASS - Feb 5th - 11th   ACADEMY SCHOOLING CLASS - Feb 5th - 11th EmptySat Feb 07 2015, 21:35

Classroom wrote:

> Hiraishin Ryu nodded to the Asakura for answering the questions with grace and honesty. With that he stood up and wrote beside the right side of the board showing what makes up these two energies for everyone else to see as he explained to them. With that he turned and awared the student with the points that he earned with honorable before turning around to smile and nodded at this he seemed to believe the class room training was helping out. Now it was time for him to explain the next part of the world for the students.

- Right Side -
Physical Energy = STR + END + DEX
Spiritual Energy = (INT) x2

- Left Side -

"Enjin, That was a great answer to both questions, but because of that I shall give you a harder one that is worth a larger scale of points. If you choose to take this one it will be completely up to you. As if the points will not be ducted from you if you fail to answer."

> Hiraishin Ryu cleared his through before to explain something to everyone.

" Okay class, Training is something that can help you improve for battle but also kill you. So I shall explain this part easy and fast. Health Point Markers or HP Marks, are something that one obtains after doing a certain amount of training as you can train seven times a day (24hr). Now the fun part is this If you have so many HP Marks on you that you hit "0"HP you will pass out, but if you hit under "0" you will die. Now comes the fun part, Asakura Enjin for a change to increase your results by +15% can you answer this question on the board!"

Question 1: My Level is 11, I have 7 Trainings, my HP Marks equal -10 Per Marker, and my HP = 155.
- I wish to train my STR x1 and Element Control of my 3rd Element x2, how many HP Mark did I obtain and did I hit 0?
Click Here!

Scores
+ Enjin: 110/100 [A+]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: ACADEMY SCHOOLING CLASS - Feb 5th - 11th   ACADEMY SCHOOLING CLASS - Feb 5th - 11th EmptySat Feb 07 2015, 23:41

Enja ended up surprising himself. His answer was on the edge of his mind and there was a chance he could of been wrong. When talking to somone so intimidating, it was easy to slip up. However, the man did not seemed upset. In fact, he seemed pleased that Enjin was able to answer him correctly. That last one was tricky though. He made a note to go over spiritual energy later on if he got the time.

In the end Enja was one to stick with his strengths. While Ninjutsu was a topic of interest to him, Enja also valued the use of Taijutsu, which was something he was more built for. He gave a sigh of relief as he listened to what Hiraishin  sensai had to say next. He wrote down the parts of the training and the questions on his left side of the chalkboard. He actually felt he knew the majority. He just had to wait till he was asked it.

The next topic was something he was interested in. Training. Enjin enjoyed the idea to train and if he knew how to train in Ninjtusu, he would get better-- even to beat some of the stuck up members of his own clan. He clearly had some inferiority issues among his clan and wanted to show them up a bit.

Now unfortunately, the instructor came to Enjin again. Apparantly his right answers earned him a higher level of attention and a far more difficult question. He gritted his teeth and hoped that the dragon of the cloud didn't notice the sweat on his brow. "Eh, yes sir," he replied and gave his answe.r

"If I did the math right, you used 7 trainings for each. Strength requires 1, but elements require 6 for two attempts. You should have a total of HP of 85 remaining. " he answered.

(OOC: 1 training should be minus 10 hp. As such 7 would be 70, and out of 155, you would have 85 left. Hope my math is correct in this :P)
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ACADEMY SCHOOLING CLASS - Feb 5th - 11th   ACADEMY SCHOOLING CLASS - Feb 5th - 11th EmptyMon Feb 09 2015, 18:18

Classroom wrote:

> Hiraishin Ryu was shocked that the knowledge his student had picked up within the moment of his teachings. Taking a deep breath and to stand to his class he pointed out to everyone.

"You all better be paying close attention, cause you may be this student's team for when the time comes. If anything do not allow yourself to be taken a fool in battle. Enjin, you are correct so you have earned yourself and extra 15% to your schooling grade."

> Ryu had jumped down to finally create a shadow clone of himself within a swift set of hand seals. The clone waved to everyone as Ryu nodded with a smirk saying with a calm smile on his face afterwards.

"Everyone listen up, this is a shadow clone it is a forbidden technique that can be used as an advantage and disadvantage in battles. Now I'm going to explain to you all the basics of Ninjutsu to you all."

> The clone nodded as it took its hand and held it into the air as a force started together around its palm forming a sphere with a violent rotating winds around it but it was contained inside of itself.

"This is a high ranked ninjutsu known as Rasengan, only a few know of its powers as it was created by the passing Yondaime Hokage: Minato Namikaze. In history he was a swift and powerful young man with great speeds that could not be matched by anyone. However do not let that stop you from reaching your dreams. Now back to the lesson, the next question is a combat question. I shall write it on the board, Enjin if you would like to answer you are welcome to as this one is only worth 10% of your grade.

- Right Side -
Physical Energy = STR + END + DEX
Spiritual Energy = (INT) x2

- Left Side -

Battle Related
Question 1: My DEX is set to be 100, however I have the skill that boosts it by x1.15, and with that I have Rasengan activated to strike my opponent Who's endurance is only 150, with both only have 100HP. So how much damage did I cause on my enemy if the attack hits?
Combat Click Here!
Ninjutsu Click Here!

Scores
+ Enjin: 125/100 [A+]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: ACADEMY SCHOOLING CLASS - Feb 5th - 11th   ACADEMY SCHOOLING CLASS - Feb 5th - 11th EmptyTue Feb 10 2015, 00:27

Enja held his breath and was actually surprised when he answered back-- he was right. In fact he spoke to the class that they should follow his example. That he could be teamed up with him. Enja couldn't help but lean back in his chair with a smirk.

"Kiss-ass," Someone coughed out in the class.

Enja heard that and glared in the direction of the dumbass who called him that. In truth, Enja loved it when he was praised and often was guilty of singing his own praises. He was sort of arrogant that way. Still, he wouldn't bring it up here-- or risk Hiraishin's wrath for being a smart ass as well. But who knew-- perhaps he would scare the person who called him a kiss ass. Time would tell.

But he was doing better than he suspected. He observed the shadow clone, and it did give him ideas. Especially the Rasengan. While Enja knew that move was WAY out of his league right now, he would actually consider it later on. Curious about something, Enja raised his hand.

"Hiraishin Sensai, just curious. While the Rasengan is a great jutsu, is it possible for a shinobi to create their own jutsu-- developing their own chakra construction similar to how the rasengan is formed?"

Enja was one who enjoyed finding his own path and not really following others' footsteps. He wanted to blaze his own path as a shinobi, from his methods to the types of jutsu he would use.

Whether or not Hiraishin could answer that question or not, he was prepared to answer the question that he was giving Suijin already. He gave it a moment's thought and answered. "Well... If a person's defense negates the damage of a jutsu it can be reduced, but if the Rasengan is as powerful as that-- I would suspect the damage to the enemy would be about well over 160 damage. That would definitely kill the enemy if the attack hit." he explained.

The more he answered, the more confident he felt in his abilities. One thing he dreaded though... Please, don't ask me about Genjutsu... or even ask me to be a test subject on his jutsus.

(OOC: Answer: Total attack from both Dex and Rasengan Jutsu: 115 +240=355 damage.

Enemy End is 150, HP 100.  Defense is caluclated as 150 X 1.6 for ninjutsu =160. With only 100 HP, the enemy is defeated by over 60 points. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ACADEMY SCHOOLING CLASS - Feb 5th - 11th   ACADEMY SCHOOLING CLASS - Feb 5th - 11th Empty

Back to top Go down

ACADEMY SCHOOLING CLASS - Feb 5th - 11th
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next