Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Missing Staff and reason behind it all.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

The Missing Staff and reason behind it all. Empty
PostSubject: The Missing Staff and reason behind it all.   The Missing Staff and reason behind it all. EmptyThu Mar 05 2015, 18:16

- Dear Members,

> On behave of the site, We've hit a small issue and problem not based upon the site but because of family and schooling issues. As the year is coming to a beginning and ending with the school, work is building up on top of myself. I'm not done with the site nor will it be closing the reason for the lock down was because of the missing of myself. Though time is allowing to come back and allow the site to be updated and fixed up a bit more to become easier for everyone, even with a side project coming up as we are hitting a 3 year old age mark. With that everyone please forgive myself and everything else I'll be working day and night for the site for everyone. Thank you everyone and have a good night.

- Omnicron -
Back to top Go down

The Missing Staff and reason behind it all.
Page 1 of 1