Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

A Few Requests to the Staff.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

A Few Requests to the Staff. Empty
PostSubject: A Few Requests to the Staff.   A Few Requests to the Staff. EmptySun Jul 20 2014, 22:51

1. The timing for Updates. I don't know it's just really annoying when I keep coming on here an seeing the sit is in Major/Minor update mode for a few hours but that usually means the site is closed the whole day. Not only that with 4/5 day Luck system.. 2 of our three days are taken. Which is no problem if we could get the days back on Saturday and Sunday but that Inconveniences some members like me who work weekends like crazy. So I was wondering if updates can be piled on Bi-Weekly instead of weekly because Things like last week are Ridiculous and shouldn't happen. 3 updates in one week is not good.

2. Guru to God information. As it would seem, a lot of stuff the Guru's seem unsure about and also have limited power to make calls. It's my Understanding that Rai and Grave were chosen because you felt confident in their abilities to manage the site. As much as I hate both of them... I feel like they deserve a bit more power on making decisions when it comes to customs and such. Rai and Grave both have ample amount of experience so it's only right. THOUGH I WILL SAY. They should be trained on everything you know about the site so they can have a better understanding of the system. This means lest time for member to wait for OMNI's review before anything ever happens. Maybe if an issue is super serious than we can get Omni's Review after the Guru's have their input.

3. Their are still a lot of bugs within the system. It amazes me that we are so many updates into Jidai... That we still have this many bugs left. Granted I love The Site with my whole heart... I've been Rping With Rai, Grave and Haya since I was 17 AND I speak for all of us when I say this is one of the better sites. But there are still a lot of issue need to be worked out. An Example would be the mission system. Currently right now 2-4 Players doing a Simple D-ranked task is kind of ludicrous considering there is 5 of us who Rp Faithfully on the site. It would make sense to have to use NPC's & Mercs and such but then where are most players going to find the money to do them? The Occupation system is Honestly dead... and people Like Hayabusa and Rai are walking Money Tanks loaning money out like nothing which defeats the entire purpose of a ryou system. I don't know that just seems like a bug to me.

4. We're not attracting anyone. I will share some blame in this because if someone sees me arguing with Rai & or Grave they become disinterested but overall we are not attracting anyone but rather loosing people. Examples of People We lost : Donte, Cara, Owigaki Kai, Nyth, Ummm NekoRai, Satyr. <--- Though all of the following did go through some life experience so did the rest of us but we are still here. I was talking to my close friend whose on this site who basically taught me to RP and he was considering leaving as well. So I don't know what It is but I'd rather not see our legacy of Story telling and creative writing die with us.

I hope you can be able to respond in a respectful way to each of these points before the close of the site. P.s there is no MLA citation for this.

Heise - Saotomi Satoshi
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A Few Requests to the Staff.   A Few Requests to the Staff. EmptySun Jul 20 2014, 22:55

Sorry if it sounds like Rambling... I'm still extremely tired and not sane enough to post healthy post yet.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A Few Requests to the Staff.   A Few Requests to the Staff. EmptyMon Jul 21 2014, 03:04

1. No, the site cannot be updated Bi-Weekly as its an urgent thing to get everything update. As well you will all be informed of the updates if anything before hand to get ready for it. Minors do not take as long as Major updates do. They take a large amount of time because of reviewing other information to add into the site.

2. The Guru's are informed enough to perform some jobs. They are just showing respect in someway to see if I will approve of some things. Because as the sites owner I do not have a co-owner.

3. The way the mission system is set up, is to mimic the way of the series. Which is why its like that. Occupations are not dead its because of the money flow that was given at the beginning of the site. Once you've run out or something major comes everyone will have to start from it again. As well never stated you were not allowed to use an NPC or Mercenary for the job. It would be best to tell ahead so a staff member knows.

4. Its because we are a different form of RPGing one that not everyone has seen or wish to try because it seems to complex. When really its just reading and understanding. Nothing to big and nothing to small as well.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A Few Requests to the Staff.   A Few Requests to the Staff. EmptyMon Jul 21 2014, 03:13

Alright everything here was understandable. And the update cleared up a lot of stuff for me. Thanks. But the only one I have a problem with is number 4.

I was 16 or 17 when I started rping and it was on a DBZ groups site. You and I both know groups was the home of the RPG "Systems". Formulas were used up and down on groups. Few people (X-men and such) used Free-Based Rps. That still doesn't explain why we are losing people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few Requests to the Staff.   A Few Requests to the Staff. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Few Requests to the Staff.
Page 1 of 1