Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The long and thought of changes please read me!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

The long and thought of changes please read me! Empty
PostSubject: The long and thought of changes please read me!   The long and thought of changes please read me! EmptyThu May 21 2015, 08:53

Quote :
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

> First on my behave let me say, that all updates are not done, which is why the site was stated to be reopened again this coming summer. This was also allowing life to settle down on my end if anything. Because of the premature open something are not completed nor completely done but I will be giving you a certain list of things that have been changed or edited for newly come members and veteran members.

0. Characters - >
- Seed: Scientist - < Clones have been removed allowing another skill to be added for those whom have Cloning please remove and place new skill up.
Reason: Only because of clearly reviewing information of how dangerous and OP the system was becoming with it.

- Profiles have been edited to allow a more view for other members that are joining to see what and how a character is progressing so please view the RP - Character Information sheet under the Profile tab a quick link will take you to the profile to being. < http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org/profile?mode=editprofile > Please edit carefully.

- Spiritual Energy, has been reduced from being a x2 to just based upon one's INT This will effect chakra count greatly but all NPC's will be effected as well, Ie. Bijuus, Mercenaries and etc.

- Clones, will have a fail safe placed on to them causing them to melt down after this post, so anyone with a clone will now have it removed and cells broken down into nothing. They can still be used but only until the 1st of June. After which the Clone will cease to exist within our world.

Why: Because of the OP of the System damaging the site, as well because only two ways of clones are truly made, Gedou Mazou and DNA reconstruction (Yamato) which is an ability that can only be learned by Orochimaru (NPC).

- Bios for Mercenary and Pets are being removed to become a stable tab for players to keep track of just Stats and Techniques, this will have a Name. That is all now to cut down on space for players. Can they still be trained, yes but they will not gain EXP. They grow as you grow Attributes grow as character grows and where character grows no joke intent.

ie. Player A trains STR +5 on Roll Mercenary A increases by +5, Player A Level up +1 and +"X"HP Mercenary A gains +1 Level Up +"X"HP Pets fall under same form as well.

- Players can now only have a MAX of 3 Legendary Items on their character's Equipment. This also includes coming from Events.

- Battles Damage will carry over and Training Damage will not carry over.

- Occupations will be getting hit with a strong update allowing players to select a new form of Pay, this will help better the pay to characters.

1. Training - >
- There will no longer be a disadvantage on to HP, ie the Hp Markers have been removed due to time.

- Those training within a group will get a 25% bonus to EXP and Gains but this does not work on NPC and must have player's name in the title to even count if it does not then no gains for training. Still same rules apply as well that "Title" must read the type of training on is doing no matter what,
ie. (Night of the Gales - STR, END, DEX)

- Training categories have be organized neatly and easy to find and all players will start with 7 Training Points (TP) as before this is without abilities and even bonuses.

Why: This helps lower work on player's side for math and numbers a bit giving something simple and straight forward and no worries of having to go and visit the hospital or inns after training just battles. As well the bonus was added for those working as a team.

2. Ranks - >
- Jounin Commander is not a rank but a title soon to be created for other titles. As well some minor chances were done in order to help equal out the pricing of being that rank. Also Ranks require a Element: x% to be known in order to move up higher based Genin. So be on guard about that.

Why: Due to it being only one within the ranking system it would be pointless and took up a pointless effort.

3. Warfare - >
- The different division was completely removed in order to take out complex data and keeping up with everything at once. Allowing an easier battle of 1 vs Army. This will be much harder as the country's HP is based upon Offensive points of the military which is created through population.
ie. Madara Vs Alliance alone

Why: Long and tiresome effort to keep up with the "Jones" in a manner of speaking. The battles have been shorten allowing an easier system.

4.  A, C and P - >
- The breaking and entering into a country has been added to the site allowing you to see a better view of the justice system within the site keeping track and locking up shinobi within our site.

Why: Allows a view of nothing is just allowed.

5. Techniques - >
- To learn a technique it does not require a rank anymore you must complete the other requirements OR be taught it by someone else.

Why: Truly no use of it to even have it placed.

6. Countries - > Still being worked on
- Will show basic to advance information based upon selection Images of territories will be removed to help save space on the site. Detailed view of how the world will look in the area will be added as well an equal amount of locations of more players to take up and control. Minor Countries will also be having the same increase form as well.

- Becoming Major Country from a Minor will now be altered a bit, you created a Minor Country you are forever a minor country until a shinobi war breaks out and defeated at least 3 out of 5 of the major countries in the shinobi civil war.

7. Era - >
- The goal of the site will be revealed now, "Era" the goal is to change the era of the shinobi world within Jidai. In order to do so one one must follow several ways to get their how you change the way the Era is viewed is up to you and the name of the of it as well. To complete this there are many ways that I can list for you but finding the path is up to you. If you wish to no more or even the list please understand I can give you the information but only if you have the Member Points.

ie. Era of Angels, Era of the Dead, Era of Uchiha, Era of "?"

8. The New Location - >
- Otsutsuki Island, cannot be traveled until further news, this is for those wishing to see or learn the legend of the past lives.

Why: Because of the fact it allows a better view of the powers of characters of the past and helps you move forward towards the new goal.

9. Staff - >
- Please note you all will be retrained for the updated part of the system in order to get a better idea of things.

Why: To help with complex areas and progress through easier in jidai.

10. Luck - > May 30th
- Luck has been removed so if anyone or anything has luck please remove it at once.

11. Reward Dice - > May 30th (This is a beta it will be fully installed starting June 2nd) (Updated: June 17th)
- As of now the reward dice has been added, what that means at the end of any RP (Rp, Training, Quest or even Missions one is able to roll this dice based upon the trade for words for it.
- 500 Words = 1 Dice Roll (After, increase word count by x1.50 per dice roll gained.)
(ie. 500 = 1 Dice roll, 750 = 1 Dice Roll, 1125 = 1 Dice Roll, etc)

Reward Results (Staff Approval for Gold (Rare) and higher items
1 – 20 = Nothing gained
21 – 40 = Nothing gained
41  - 60 = 1 “White” from Shop Or 750 Ryo
61 – 80 = 2 “White” from Shop Or 1 “Blue” from Shop Or 1500 Ryo
81 – 100 = 3 “White” from Shop Or 2 “Blue” from Shop Or 1 “Gold” from Shop Or  2250 Ryo

12. Warfare - > May 30th
- Major Countries can now only do battle with Major Countries and visa versa with Minor Countries.

13. Rank Removal for Techniques - > June 13th
- Please be aware that ranks have now been removed from the use of techniques and can only be learned based upon the Level and Chakra Control of the Character.
More to come...

Last edited by Omnicron on Wed Jun 17 2015, 01:11; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: The long and thought of changes please read me!   The long and thought of changes please read me! EmptyTue May 26 2015, 20:05

With the Stats changing (Spiritual Energy only being = to INT) will you allow us a one time go at dumping all of our current stats in a stat pool and re dispersing?
The reason I ask this is that Due to this, I lose my Sage Mode ability.... for a long time. As do must of us. And especially at where I am, it's like a 1000 stat difference between Spiritual and Physical now.
I think this would be fair.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: The long and thought of changes please read me!   The long and thought of changes please read me! EmptyWed May 27 2015, 01:20

ultimately it's to show how careful you kinda need to build your character, I don't lose nothing for my sage mode really...
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: The long and thought of changes please read me!   The long and thought of changes please read me! EmptyWed May 27 2015, 08:45

Your Physical Energy is 3015. Your spiritual, now, is 1262, compared to the before 2524. So, in order for you to get Sage Mode, you have to increase your INT by 1753 Stats, where as before, you were only 245.5 stats off of being able to achieve Sage Mode.

Look at my numbers from before the update and understand where I am coming from.
O Strength: 1047 {?}
O Endurance: 1870 {?}
O Dexterity: 1829 {?}
O Intelligence: 2373

Using the old system my Physical Energy (Str x End x Dex) is 4746. My Spiritual Energy (Int x 2) is 4746. My Nature Chakra (Max Chakra/2) is 4746. I have gotten myself perfectly balanced and maintained it that way.

But now the new system, my Physical Energy is 4746, good. My Spiritual Energy, is now half of what it was, at 2373. Which means, for me personally, I have to gain another 2373 stats just to be equal again because of this simple stat change.

You understand? That's the thing. I've been careful. VERY careful, in building my characters stats to perfectly balance. But the new rules are cutting all of our Spiritual Energies in half.

Which is why I propose that we are allowed to rearrange our stats due to this big change.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: The long and thought of changes please read me!   The long and thought of changes please read me! EmptyFri May 29 2015, 20:45

So? I need word on this so I can finalize an update. What do ya think?
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The long and thought of changes please read me!   The long and thought of changes please read me! EmptyFri May 29 2015, 23:27

I have to decline that for reasons that I have thought of and discussed with the staff.

Reasons.

1. Everyone is taking a cutting from Spiritual Energy.

2. Even if one was to fix their stats to how they wish, they trained it in that sensing knowing what would improve and what would not improve.

3. Even with the stats that you show me now, the basic balance for your PE: would be 3959 or 3960 Either way you would be 1 digit off even with you boosting INT to even to match PE and still unable to use Sage Mode.

4. There have been ways to decrease one's nexus attributes in case of situations like Sage Mode or Ranking up. Allowing this reset, wouldn't be pointless but somewhat beneficial to others. As I can see it now,

Grave, Heise and yourself are the only true Sages of the site.

Raijin uses a whole different level of transformation, which is allowed because of the type of contract he created, which is really not even a Sage Mode, more or less a Devil Mode like from Devil May Cry if you look at it.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: The long and thought of changes please read me!   The long and thought of changes please read me! EmptySat May 30 2015, 08:40

I understand that Omni, but there is a huge difference between 1 stat and 2300 stats. I shouldn't be forced to find ways to decrease stats when I have balanced them PERFECTLY.

Having to make up one stat... thats one days worth of training.

Str + End + Dex, is it not? 1047 + 1870 + 1829 = 4746
At the time, Int x 2 = Spiritual. 2373 + 2373 = 4746
That, is perfectly balance. And now to be told Just like that, that either I have to lose stats to rebalance because of this change, OR regain the stats, which even with a perfect 10 (Yes right like that will happen) roll for multiple days straight would take 29 days WITH Quick Learner..... thats a low blow guys. How are you not seeing this?

I improved what needed to be improves with Sage Mode in mind.

All I'm asking is to give me an actual fighting chance at keeping what I earned. I'd be happy even unbalancing them, just as long as I can keep myself in a reasonably margin to catch back up. Let me take 600 from two stats and pour them into Intel. Thatll put me at 3546 and 3573. And I will figure out the rest.

I honestly think you should consider this at least. I'm not asking for a whole restart of stats. Just to be reasonable and give me some play here.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The long and thought of changes please read me!   The long and thought of changes please read me! EmptySat May 30 2015, 11:45

+ I will allow you to remove 600 from the 2 highest nexus attributes being from END + DEX. They can only be placed into INT. This is good for this day only if you do not go to this by midnight tonight you forfeit this one chance.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: The long and thought of changes please read me!   The long and thought of changes please read me! EmptySat May 30 2015, 15:25

Agreed. I thank you!
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The long and thought of changes please read me!   The long and thought of changes please read me! EmptyThu Jun 11 2015, 13:44

> Travel has been updated!

> A Geinin can leave their village by three ways, Becoming a Missing-Nin, Request from the leader of the village, or with a team (Party) that has a Jounin within it (RP/NPC - Mercenary).

Travel: Requires a World Map (Solo or Group)

Walking on Dirt Route: 3 Hours [IRL]
Boating or Walking Hitoshii Sea: 4 Hours [IRL] | +1 Hr and -250 Chakra to walk Across.
Teleportation: Instant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The long and thought of changes please read me!   The long and thought of changes please read me! Empty

Back to top Go down

The long and thought of changes please read me!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next