Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Water Screen Cave: Training Int & Chakra Control

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

The Water Screen Cave: Training Int & Chakra Control Empty
PostSubject: The Water Screen Cave: Training Int & Chakra Control   The Water Screen Cave: Training Int & Chakra Control EmptyTue May 26 2015, 18:14

Heise had come to know the group of Monkeys through means of accident. He didn’t purposely search them out, they were just both at the right place at the right time. Though Heise did indeed realize there was a connection they shared that was far greater than he knew. He’d become their sage but had never really mastered the power himself. Mostly due to the fact that he indeed was not balanced.
“Heise, what are you thinking about?” Mei said interrupting Heise’s thought process. Heise turned and faced Mei as they walked toward their destination.
“Mei i haven’t taught you much have I?” Heise said changing the conversation. Mei knew that her Sensei was being distant and she didn’t press him. But later on she would make it a note to find out who Heise really was.
“No Sensei, You actually haven’t taught me anything.” She said with a sigh, realizing again that her Sensei was an old drunk.
“Okay,” Heise began stopping as they entered the forest, “Remind me what is chakra?”
Mei gave Heise a slight smirk. Mei prided herself on the knowledge of the ninja world and loved when she was asked trivia.
“Well Chakra is the energy source which we were able to create ninjutsu and Genjutsu.-“
“What about taijutsu?” Heise interrupted.
“Silly Sensei, Taijustu is energy from the body.”
“But isn’t chakra energy?” Heise asked.
“Well…” Mei said stumped. Heise laughed and smiled as he sat down.
“You’re correct almost. All forms of jutsu use chakra. Chakra is divided into two parts. Physical and Spiritual energy. Spiritual energy is what allows us to perform incredible feats like breathing fire or creating earthquakes. Our physical chakra is more commonly referred to as stamina. -“
“Yeah Sensei I knew that.” Mei retorted. Heise raised his right eyebrow and smirked.
“Mei understand. Chakra is the most important tool you have in a fight. In fact Chakra balance is the determining feature in a fight. Imagine this Mei, two ninja are fighting, one has balanced chakra and the other is a complete lunatic. The lunatic could have the strongest jutsu in the world but without chakra balance, he’s completely useless. He will expend all of his chakra without knowing it.”
“Because he can’t control the flow right? He will pour to much chakra and exhaust himself quicker than the one with chakra control. And the ninja without greater balance uses that time to strike. Not only that he could amplify he techniques with the amount of chakra he pours into a technique because he’s smarter.” Mei said know thinking about what her sensei was saying. Heise was astounded by his students remarks. He didn’t expect her to be so bright that she would pick up so fast.
“Sensei, How am I suppose to master such a feet?” Mei asked. Heise smirked as the wind blew a couple of leaves in front of them from the trees.
“You haven’t noticed it yet but we are in the Water Screen Cave. This large area houses some of the largest trees, and monkey’s in the world. There are 4 trainings that help with different levels of chakra mastery. There is the Tree Climbing, Water Walking, Leaf Technique, and Chakra molding. Most-“
“Heise anyone can climb trees. 2. no one can walk on water.”
Heise smiled as he began to walk towards a tree. He closed his eyes for a moment to catch his breath and then began to walk up the tree without using his hands. He moved all the way to a branch till he was completely upside down. Mei had her mouth dropped with amazement.
“Concentrate on drawing Chakra to your feet to create the perfect balance to walk up.” Heise said. He drew a kunai from his pouch and threw it at Mei’s feet. “Use it as a way to mark your growth.” Heise said. Suddenly leaves from the tree began to encase him in a vortex and his body disappeared. Mei was left standing there excited at her first real lesson from Heise.

Elsewhere Heise appeared in front of a large tree with large tree houses. Heise used the same tree climbing technique to walk up the tree to one house. He opened the door and sitting at the table sipping tea was a monkey in mesh with long white hair.
“Monkey King Enma.” Heise said as he walked in. Enma looked at Heise one good time and laughed.
“Our Monkey Sage, the Drunk has finally returned to the Kingdom.” He said with a hearted laugh. Heise stayed silent for a moment. “Why are you here Boy? What is it that you need of us now?”
“Clarification.”
“Of what?”
“My life.”
The Monkey King would burst into another uproar.
“Heise, you know your life. What more could you ask for?” He asked.
“I don’t know my past. My parents. My family. My descent.” He said. Emma sighed as he looked at Heise who seemed thirsty for knowledge.
“You complete your training here, and you will find all the knowledge you need.”
Heise stood up and walked towards the door.
“I’m not a ninja anymore.” He replied as he walked out.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Water Screen Cave: Training Int & Chakra Control   The Water Screen Cave: Training Int & Chakra Control EmptyTue May 26 2015, 19:07

intelligence & Chakra Control
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Water Screen Cave: Training Int & Chakra Control   The Water Screen Cave: Training Int & Chakra Control EmptyTue May 26 2015, 19:07

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dice

'Training Dice' : 6, 10, 2, 4
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Water Screen Cave: Training Int & Chakra Control   The Water Screen Cave: Training Int & Chakra Control Empty

Back to top Go down

The Water Screen Cave: Training Int & Chakra Control
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Dirt Route - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox