Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Kusa Country to Hikari Country - Moonlight in the cloudly sky, the awakening of the Heavenly Slash

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Kusa Country to Hikari Country - Moonlight in the cloudly sky, the awakening of the Heavenly Slash Empty
PostSubject: Kusa Country to Hikari Country - Moonlight in the cloudly sky, the awakening of the Heavenly Slash   Kusa Country to Hikari Country - Moonlight in the cloudly sky, the awakening of the Heavenly Slash EmptySun May 31 2015, 22:48

The dusk of the spring sun was finally happening, the final day of spring was coming to an end soon. Allowing the spring moon to start to rising however it was hard tot ell within this time of weather as the clouds were covering the beauty of the blue sky causing only nothing but sorrow for those that believed it to a be beauty or a bad omen. Grave continued to lay down on the ground with right hand placed over his eye as it was still bothering him with the fact it took the form of a snakes eyes. This will chase away all the women for sure…what am I going to do with this look… Grave though to himself though he had flashes of his battle with the 8 tailed it made him smile a bit to be teamed up with his brother once again battling against a strong enemy. Though the bijuu to Grave were not enemies they were like lost souls trying to find a place for them to be. This caused the young man pull himself to glance around carefully of the surrounding area. Thinking to it all Grave remembered that the two tails or Nibi was sealed within him and thinking back to it all he gripped tightlyon on his fists having just pain and anger shoot up. “The Asakura clan…they seem to be a threat to me if anything, no saying that is wrong as for my father and mother even my grandfather know of the Nibi being sealed within me…but after which does the Raikage even know that I have become a Jinchuriki I should be careful if anything.” Speaking outloud to himself but softly to only him hearing Grave seemed to be lost in throught. It was not until the voice echoed into him a female’s voice that seemed to breath heavily. After finishing a sentence Grave closed his eyes thinking about it only to open them slowly to see his partner within his mind, “Nekomata…is everything alright?” She had shook her head before leaning down saying, “I felt you being troubled so I figured I’d ask you the same thing thus I brought you into the inner mind just to double check.” Grave smiled at her before nodding saying, “Thank you but yes everything is fine…even more so I feel a bit better trying to figure out what to do next if anything I know the scrolls with the next locations that we need to head to but we should be on guard not to draw attention right?” With that being said Nekomata closed her eyes before yawning like a small kitten but much larger saying, “True, but its not that, even if we obtain the rest of my kin that does not mean we can truly control or reason with them if anything. The 8 tailed is not going to be someone that can be easily controlled with his powers he was cause of a lot of issues when we were younger.” Smiling at the Grave just closed his eyes to think once again about something that came running into his mind. Before he look at Nekomata with a strange look into his eyes as though he was showing some form of emotion of love or care on to her. “Grave are you alright?” He had nodded saying, “I’ll keep my promise for sure…” Turning away he suddenly awoke to the fact that he was still in the field once again. Sighing heavily he shook the thought of that emotion from him before leaning over to pick up Jouten that blade that was crafted for him personally. The time seemed like his brother was stronger than him once again but it was not something he was worried to much about because of the issues of the past that was caused by him to begin with. Grave set up dusting himself off lightly as the night sky was still covered by the clouds he could only think to himself lightly saying, “Clouds…in the night sky…its like a blanket that cover the beauty of the night sky. It kinda reminds me of god punishing or making humans remember that we are trapped in a hell that cannot be escaped ever.” Sneezing lightly he shook his head thinking about it and smiling saying to himself, “She must be thinking of me again…” Shaking his head once again he turned to get ready to walk from the field as he head towards the dirt road slowly jumping from the hill steps to make it to flat land once again he turned to look at his location and rememebered they had camed to the snake mountain to which the 8 tailed was located. Taking out the map he started reading over everything that was marked for him. Taking out the Enichi that he had obtained from the Asakura Clan he began reading over it carefully trying to understand everything within the pages. He knew that his ancestor was powerful back in the time of his rising but being this powerful it seemed kind of off for even Grave to believe. As he continued walking down the dirt road Grave had tripped over something as he blinked the moment he dropped the book and shook his head dusting himself off to blink at the item that caused him to trip picking it up carefully he just shrugged placing it into his pack before having to look at it. “Oh well I guess I should continue on, I believe an Inn is down this road.” Grave continued walking down the road picking up his book as well. As he arrived to the location he tilted his head for a moment only to notice someone was looking through the window. Grave carefully walked over placing his hand on their back saying, “Howdy!” They quickly jumped back pulling a kunai out from their back pouch getting ready to attack Grave before he noticed who it was. “Are you?” The figure said but the voice was soft like a females as he blinked for a moment Grave was wondering whom it was.

“Am I what?” Grave answered back with his eyes locked onto the person carefully thinking it was an enemy but something about them seemed different. Soon his eyes became shocked with whom it was. “SAKURA!” The white haired girl had left Hikari in search of Grave only to run into his arms as he held her close confused as to what was going on. “Hey now what are you doing here!?” Sakura looked up at Grave saying, “Hikari was attacked by some strange people that used the same powers as your clan…luckly…we…” She soon passed out in Grave’s arms having being tired from the travel Grave walked into the Inn checking into a room and explaining not to have anyone come to his room. Having help from the Innkeeper in carrying her to the room Grave laid her into the bed only to notice a scroll on her side. Picking it up he opened it slowly to see what was inside. Before long as he continued to read it seemed it was a letter from the people that had attacked the village asking for their leader back the one that was meaning to destroy Asakura Grave. Thinking about it he carefully closed his eyes then sighed saying, “Wait…could this be the group that Hao was working with before he came back over to our side…they seemed to be really determined to get him back but that does not make any sense I thought they were all killed. Could it be the group is bigger then what I thought…but how did they find out about…Hikari…something does not seem right unless the barrier is was damaged upon entrance great I should hurry back to Hikari…but I cannot leave Sakura here…” Soon the voice appeared once again to him, “Grave, did you forget you still have Limbo in order to travel to other coutnries you have been to.” Thinking about it Grave nodded knowing of it but he was not strong enough to use it after the battle and sealing the 8 tailed within Raijin, it was not until Nekomata stated something interesting. “Grave you are worrying over nothing did you forget the chakra you have is much higher than before because of you having me sealed within you.” Twitching for that moment he did forget all about her and the seal being placed on him. His powers were higher than norm because of the powers of Nekomata was surging through him. “Yeah…I kinda did forget but that does not mean we should take it lightly if anything If someone is really attacking Hikari looking for me or even for Hao I want Sakura to be safe that is all.” Thinking over it all really he could not decide on how to hunt down the attackers or if they were even after Hao or himself. Thought continued to race through is mind as he turned to glance back at the Enichi once more and quickly reaching over for it to read over some notes again. Ancestor Hao had left something that was meant for whom ever read the book and could figure it out what his true goals were. Finishing studying the book Grave finally finished the coding that his ancestor had left several hours had pass as the night sky was showing stars finally as he stood looking up from the open window. Sighing Grave started to hear noise coming from over near Sakura as he rushed over to see her, she had rolled over blushing heavily red as she was dreaming but showing a bit of her body. Grave froze in his place turning away slowly trying to not stare. He couldn’t help it as she was close to being his wife and the one he loved. The girl was beyond attrative with her long white snow hair, even more so her body was just right for any average man to want but even a lord would want her as a wife. Shaking his head turn to back over to see her sitting up rubbing her eyes she had a piece of her kimino falling from her shoulder giving it a seduction scene in the priests mind. Shaking his head he ran over holding her close to his body. “Thank God you are alright Sakura!” She blinked only to smile holding him as well before saying, “Its okay I’m sorry to have worried you I was just tired after searching all over for you.” Grave nodded only to stare at her, he began asking questions in order to try and get some information and sort it out as to what happen at Hikari. “Well Sakura tell me what actually happen in Hikari really?” Thinking about it she closed her eyes saying, “First the capital cities were left alone but it seemed they traveled through them trying to gather information over it all as it came down to it they finally found the village but it was weird cause they took the port city to get to us and the alarm for the barrier did not set off as though they were allies so we were unsure it was not until they met me and Yin appeared beside me just growling at them.” Having a flash as to what was going on She could see the strange man glancing around for something.

“Excuse me sir did you need help finding anything?” The figure turned to pull his arm back saying, “Killing target!” Blinking she was left frozen in fear as the hand was reaching for her. Yin suddenly jumped grabbing onto the person’s arm pulling back making sure it never made any contact with Sakura. Soon afterwards more figures appeared as they punched yin and the other figure. “We told you not to cause a scene and the first thing you go and do is cause one.” Sneaking behind Sakura they cornered her saying, “Now tell me something, where is Asakura Grave…he has something we want back.” Blinkg to this she turned away saying, “I have no idea what you are talking about.” Afterwards The man shook his head saying, “Fine then, we shall keep coming back to this village until we find what we are looking for and he gives us back what we want.” The group soon left as the memory faded leaving Grave turning away thinking about the figures that had come, “How long ago was this?” Sakura thought about it saying, “It was really honestly four days ago. When they started coming to the village why?” Sakura was curious if he knew anything about the group that had appeared. “Grave please tell me if you took something from them give it back please…” Grave sighed saying, “That’s the problem I did not take anything from them but it seems whatever they are after is not an item but a person, I believe it’s the group my brother was with before and I believe they want him back.” Sakura was shocked thinking about it as it was both Hao and Grave that fought one another in order to decide the fate of the clan. But instead of ending his brother’s life he took him back to the clan and explained how they are meant to work together never apart. With that moment Hao had changed coming over to help his brother from anything that could cause harm to the clan. But Grave always told Sakura that the group he had joined was destroyed or disbanded after Hao joined back with the Asakura Clan again. Grave thought something was wrong and they are actually after something else this time or something that Asakura Hao knew more about. Turning to Enichi once more he tilted his head saying, “I wonder…if they were going to have Hao get the Enichi for them in order the reason they want him back.” Sakura glanced over at the book saying, “That old thing? What so special about it anyway Grave?” He turned his attention back to her saying, “It was a book from my ancestor that left techniques for the clan to learn anyone that held it could learn techniques from it however you have to first figure out the message behind it. At first I thought it was just me after I had learn the techniques from it that the book was talking to me in its own form.” Thinking back to when he had learned the techniques from the book Grave felt a bit different from that time he had spend. “I think I know what they want if anything but I need you to come with me so we can finish what I need out of of this all really.” Sakura nodded only to mumble, “I’ll follow you anywhere my love…” Grave turned saying, “What’s up?” She smiled blushing lightly waving her hands saying, “Nothing at all let’s get going!” Grave nodded as he gathered his stuff to hed to the innkeeper to check out for the night. Leaving with Sakura they both headed toward an empty field before having to stop to for a bit as Grave kept his cool as he was holding onto Jouten carefully Sakura glanced at the blade saying, “Its gorgeous…Grave where did you get that blade from?” Grave turned to smile at Sakura saying, “I had it forged for battles agaisnt the bijuus even more so the surpreme blade of all blades is something only I can use and wield for my battles if anything.” Grave closed his eyes to only have flashes of a strange technique be born from the blade that he held but shaking his head to get them out of his head he was confused on the visions before he turned to Sakura. “Are you okay Grave?!” He nodded saying, “Yes it seems the blade was trying to speak with me but I did not understand what it was trying to explain to me at all honestly…” Grave sighed thinking about the blade for a bit before Sakura said, “Well the good news is you are alright and away from harm…but should we hurry back to the village.” Grave nodded only to relax a bit more before he took Jouten to the air saying, “I wonder…” Grave lifted the blade into the air as Sakura was watching wondering what he was trying to do. As they were in the empty field Grave quickly pulled the blade yelling out, “TEN SEIBAI!” With that a loud scream was heared coming from the blade as the release of energy traveled across the ground only to fire off into the sky like nothing had happen cutting open the sky leaving nothing but stars. Blinking at this Grave was tilting his head from the rage of the blade only to be left confused for a moment. Sakura was blinking widly as she turned to look at him saying, “WHAT THE HELL WAS THATA?!” Grave turned to look at her saying, “I do not even know…I told the vision is what showed me that…” Soon Grave turned to Sakura saying, “There is more…but I cannot use them…it seems they are tied down to me or something like it.” Grave soon pulled Enichi and began writing within the book of the techniques that had suddenly appeared beforeh im within a vision he finished only to blink heavily at it saying, “These techniques…something about them is different no something about them is unique to Jouten…” Sakura tilted her head saying, “Is everything okay?” Grave turned his attention to her saying, “Yes…but we need to get moving so we need to head to Hikari instead of Taki.” Placing his hand on the ground he slightly said, “Open…” With that the ground would spiral open allowing Grave and her to travel to the other side known as limbo before having to leave it appearing in the house Grave owned within Hikari.

She stood looking around saying, “Wah,, huh how did…we get…?” Confused about it all Grave smiled saying, “It’s a technique I developed with the help of Hao before having to come here. Quickly rushing over to search for a scroll he started writing something down with swiftness as though it was about ot leave his mind as to what it could be about he was unsure until finishing it he stared at it and blinked thinking to himself, “What in the world…did I just design…or better yet why did I.” Sakura came to look over and noticed the work before saying, “It looks like Jouten is being used for each of the techniques but…why?” Grave shook his head and was confused about the idea as well. But it was the use of the techniques that were ninjutsu as well that tied Limbo together he just smirked saying, “Its alright I’ll figure something out if anything I’ll just have to work on training with them. Taking the scroll he wrapped it up placing it into the shelf that kept lock of most of the scrolls he had collect. Soon Yang and Yin came in roaring spitting up something for Grave. He started at them for a moment before nodding saying, “Thank you boys I did not think something like this would be here.” Grave turned his attention over to Sakura, I need to think for a bit if anything, if they come back I want to be ready for it okay sweetheart?” Sakura blinked and blushed heavily saying, “I understand please be careful and if anything make sure Raijin knows you are safe as well he’s been very worried about you.” Grave nodded saying, “I know and its because I’ve been weak that I couldn’t handle it all but everything will be better now…I promise.

Words: 3,307

EXP: 3307
Seed EXP: 661

Reward Rolls: 6
Custom Techniques learned
- Ten Seibai
- Jigoku Seibai – Cannot use until requirements met
- Chikyou Hitoku – Cannot use until requirements met
- Rinbo Tobari – Cannot use until requirements met
- Tenjigoku Ouda – Cannot use until requirements met
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Kusa Country to Hikari Country - Moonlight in the cloudly sky, the awakening of the Heavenly Slash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country to Hikari Country - Moonlight in the cloudly sky, the awakening of the Heavenly Slash   Kusa Country to Hikari Country - Moonlight in the cloudly sky, the awakening of the Heavenly Slash EmptySun May 31 2015, 22:50

Rolling for Rewards
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country to Hikari Country - Moonlight in the cloudly sky, the awakening of the Heavenly Slash   Kusa Country to Hikari Country - Moonlight in the cloudly sky, the awakening of the Heavenly Slash EmptySun May 31 2015, 22:50

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'Reward' : 52, 89, 52, 86, 22, 43
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kusa Country to Hikari Country - Moonlight in the cloudly sky, the awakening of the Heavenly Slash   Kusa Country to Hikari Country - Moonlight in the cloudly sky, the awakening of the Heavenly Slash Empty

Back to top Go down

Kusa Country to Hikari Country - Moonlight in the cloudly sky, the awakening of the Heavenly Slash
Page 1 of 1