Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Saviors[Grave, Rai, Hayabusa, Heise, Enjin and Anyone Else]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

The Saviors[Grave, Rai, Hayabusa, Heise, Enjin and Anyone Else] Empty
PostSubject: The Saviors[Grave, Rai, Hayabusa, Heise, Enjin and Anyone Else]   The Saviors[Grave, Rai, Hayabusa, Heise, Enjin and Anyone Else] EmptyThu Jun 04 2015, 14:32

So, Omni is giving us a super challenge against the entire site and I like it. So can we all put aside our differences and work together?

Hayabusa & I will be Saving Leaf & Iwagakure countries from falling as well as our own.

Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Saviors[Grave, Rai, Hayabusa, Heise, Enjin and Anyone Else]   The Saviors[Grave, Rai, Hayabusa, Heise, Enjin and Anyone Else] EmptyThu Jun 04 2015, 17:20

You do know that OOC wise we don't have a problem with each other its just IC so in order for us to even place aside our differences and work together we'd all have to join a RP with each other right.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The Saviors[Grave, Rai, Hayabusa, Heise, Enjin and Anyone Else]   The Saviors[Grave, Rai, Hayabusa, Heise, Enjin and Anyone Else] EmptyThu Jun 04 2015, 17:22

Oh i don't like you guys OOC . >_> That was for me. And if you felt the same way. But yeah we do need meet up i agree. and "talk thing over" for the sake of the war. cause Omni already throwing bullshit at us lol!!
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: The Saviors[Grave, Rai, Hayabusa, Heise, Enjin and Anyone Else]   The Saviors[Grave, Rai, Hayabusa, Heise, Enjin and Anyone Else] EmptyThu Jun 04 2015, 20:04

Im up for this but since i am in Iwa, i will need help there. I will be making a thread for it. You are free to jump in. Also from what I hear its not combat base so I can go nuts with what techniques I can learn. so thats' good.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: The Saviors[Grave, Rai, Hayabusa, Heise, Enjin and Anyone Else]   The Saviors[Grave, Rai, Hayabusa, Heise, Enjin and Anyone Else] EmptyFri Jun 05 2015, 04:03

I'm a bit busy lately with work, but um... I'm down for this group meet up
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: The Saviors[Grave, Rai, Hayabusa, Heise, Enjin and Anyone Else]   The Saviors[Grave, Rai, Hayabusa, Heise, Enjin and Anyone Else] EmptyFri Jun 05 2015, 07:12

http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org/t1721-the-dark-times-iwa-region-open-no-pvp

Here is the link to mine so np there but we only have till Saturday. If you wanna pop in and help, feeel free
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Saviors[Grave, Rai, Hayabusa, Heise, Enjin and Anyone Else]   The Saviors[Grave, Rai, Hayabusa, Heise, Enjin and Anyone Else] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Saviors[Grave, Rai, Hayabusa, Heise, Enjin and Anyone Else]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: + - Neutral Zone - + :: - Study Room (OOC) --
Jump to:  
ChatBox