Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~New Beginnings~ {Hayabusa|Heise}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~New Beginnings~ {Hayabusa|Heise} Empty
PostSubject: ~New Beginnings~ {Hayabusa|Heise}   ~New Beginnings~ {Hayabusa|Heise} EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 19:46

Before the boy was finished his sentence, they had already disappeared and reappeared in a flash.
They appeared in a circular throne room in which looked like they were made from old stone, but lit up well with the natural light coming from a open sky well. They stood in the center of it on a phoenix with a lunar eclipse moon behind it, as it were crescent shaped with 5 throne chairs upon it. The first, from left to right, had a black snake with red streaks emblem above it. The next one had a a dark hued red flame emblem with a silhouette of a person within it. The first to the right hand a silhouette of an Angel. The second to the right had a white serpent with legs, much like the lesser dragons. In the middle had been the silhouette of a red monkey, much like the one that used to be on Heise’s Gesshoku cloak.
There was little time to bask in the beauty, as they were immediately surrounded by ten villagers, minimalist in clothing, but strapped with spears with black and white tips that no doubtedly came from mining of Yin and Yang Ore. The spears were held to their necks. But only for less than 2 seconds, before they all backed away and dropped to one knee, except for one, who just bowed his head, putting
“Lord Hayabusa! Our apologies!” He spoke. He turned to look at the young man. “Grand Lor…” he began with a bow.

“That’s quite alright.” Hayabusa interrupted. The man stumbled as he stood at attention towards Hayabusa. “I admire all of your vigilance!” He looked to see one of the villagers talking to another member wearing the same cloak as Hayabusa, but without the Phoenix on the back. Just the moon. “Eliot! Glad you’re settling well…”
“Sure…” he said. He then looked at the three before him. “I have the get used to the idea of not knowing everything though…” he said, raising his eyebrow at the boy before that resembled the Heise he knew.
“We’ll talk shortly. Crew. Meet Lydeck Eliot. He used to be, and still mostly is, my eyes and ears. He is currently the Daimyo of this Island.” Eliot bowed to the three. “Eliot, let us show them the wonderful secrets of this place…” he said with a smile. He looked at them. “Are you all ready?”
[403|403]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~New Beginnings~ {Hayabusa|Heise}   ~New Beginnings~ {Hayabusa|Heise} EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 10:24

The three children arrived into the majestic throne room. The jade stone as long as the natural light reflected well off each other keeping the throne room lit even without the lush candles. Below there feet was the marble encrusted floors with the image of a Phoenix and a Lunar eclipse. Whoever designed this place had a knack for detail as their heads turn to the different throne chairs with symbols around them. When his eyes rested on the one with the Red Monkey, Yukimura stepped closer to get a better view. He then turned and looked at Hayabusa who was also staring at the symbol. Once he returned his gazed Yukimura began to think to himself.
Either there are some serious similarities between me and the last monkey sage. Or Hayabusa is crazy He thought to himself. Footsteps from down the hall began to plunge into the thrown room and the group were now surrounded by 10 villagers.
“Were are you clothes?” Noboyuki said stubbornly. Mei-Lee, who was closest to Noboyuki, elbowed him to keep him shut as they began their conversation with Hayabusa. Yukimura turned his attention past the titles the village were throwing at Hayabusa to the man in the similar cloak as him. And once again there it was. The man known as Eliot had stared into what felt like Yukimura’s soul. It was an uneasy feeling.
“I’m ready” Yukimura said as he began to follow behind Hayabusa.
[242/242]

Last edited by SatoshiHeise on Tue Jul 17 2018, 10:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~New Beginnings~ {Hayabusa|Heise}   ~New Beginnings~ {Hayabusa|Heise} EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 10:26

Hayabuse walked, as a hidden passage way revealed itself behind the thrones. Eliot followed Hayabusa, whilst the other followed him.
After a long and dark corridor, light peered through at the end of the tunnel. As they stepped out of it, it revealed a whole new world. It had been an area completely sealed off from the outside world, open to only the sky above. They stood atop a waterfall, peering over the beauties of a cave with precious stones, a Dragon Pond, a waterfall of truth in which they stood on top of, and to the far right, a specialized training ground.
“Welcome to Dream Island’s treasure… the Dream itself.” He said, opening his arms quite inviting to the others. “I want you three to go to those grounds over there and training your hearts out today. You will train all day and all night. There is no rest until I come to relieve you at sunrise.” Hayabusa looked at the village’s ambassador and some of his followers. “See this will through.” He said. The man bowed, as he began to walk with some of his followers, preparing to lead the way for the three young ones.
“Be sure to give the boy my finest equipment.” He said. “Oh, and before I forget… Yukimura… Wukong? You mind summoning him out here before you go off?”
[226|629]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~New Beginnings~ {Hayabusa|Heise}   ~New Beginnings~ {Hayabusa|Heise} EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 10:27

The trio followed behind Hayabusa and Eliot till they arrived to a special please. Yukimura’s body instantly reacted to the area. He could feel chakra welling up inside of him. It was completely different than before. Noboyuki placed his hand on his Yukimura’s shoulder.
“I feel it to” Noboyuki said. The trio walked onto the field but Hayabusa called out to Yukimura just before he left. Remembering their deal Yukimura agreed and placed his hands together, from which he slammed his hands on the ground and casted the summoning jutsu. From there an orange Monkey appeared wearing a tiger garb picking his nose.
“Yukimura boy. Why have you summoned me?” Wukong asked. Yukimura pointed towards Hayabusa and then turned around.
“Enjoy Wukong.” Yukimura said waving.
[125/367]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~New Beginnings~ {Hayabusa|Heise}   ~New Beginnings~ {Hayabusa|Heise} EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 10:29

There was a brief silence as the children sped off. Hayabusa looked at Eliot, nodding to him, as he gave the two their space. He looked back at the monkey. He bowed to him.
“Wukong… it has been quite some time since we’ve seen each other last.” He stood up straight and looked him in the eyes. “I assume you know why I wanted to talk to you…” he then looked off at the running Yukimura. “What has happened to him? Why is it I get an odd DNA match? How is he Yukimura, but he is not my brother Yukimura… I have tried my hardest to not pry, but this has been bothering me since the moment I could not contact the Yukimura I knew…”
[126|755]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~New Beginnings~ {Hayabusa|Heise}   ~New Beginnings~ {Hayabusa|Heise} EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 10:30

Wukong looked at Hayabusa and shrugged.
“Wukong does not now” He said beginning his common monkey speech as always. “Old Ape make prophecy. The Senju will die, and return. Old Ape also say he have face of Heise.” Wukong said. Wukong then placed his hands together and slammed his hands on the ground. Beside Wukong another Monkey appeared holding a scroll. Wukong opened the scroll and have it to Hayabusa.
“Sanada Yukimura. Senju Heise. These are the names of the people with that Boy’s face. It’s happened before. This one is different Hayabusa. He thinks different. Acts different. Wukong think’s he’s the prophecy child.” He said. Just then another monkey Appeared and look at Hayabusa. It was Monkey King Enma, The Personal guard of Hiruzen.
“You may not know me. But I’ve been investigating this boy as well,” Enma said. “All I can say for now is investigate Root.. or the the remnants of root. During my time with Hiruzen, there was a man by the name of Danzo who dabbled in this madness. “ Both monkeys then disappeared leaving eliot and Hayabusa alone to their devices.
[187/554]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~New Beginnings~ {Hayabusa|Heise}   ~New Beginnings~ {Hayabusa|Heise} EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 10:32

+ Stats
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~New Beginnings~ {Hayabusa|Heise}   ~New Beginnings~ {Hayabusa|Heise} EmptyTue Jul 17 2018, 10:32

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Destiny

'Character Dice' : 2, 5, 2, 7, 3, 8, 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~New Beginnings~ {Hayabusa|Heise}   ~New Beginnings~ {Hayabusa|Heise} EmptyThu Jul 26 2018, 10:55

Roll for END
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~New Beginnings~ {Hayabusa|Heise}   ~New Beginnings~ {Hayabusa|Heise} EmptyThu Jul 26 2018, 10:55

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 4, 7, 8, 7, 6, 4, 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~New Beginnings~ {Hayabusa|Heise}   ~New Beginnings~ {Hayabusa|Heise} Empty

Back to top Go down

~New Beginnings~ {Hayabusa|Heise}
Page 1 of 1