Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Surprising Threats...~{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Event}{Liberating Beast, Shadow, & Earth Countries}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Surprising Threats...~{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Event}{Liberating Beast, Shadow, & Earth Countries} Empty
PostSubject: ~Surprising Threats...~{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Event}{Liberating Beast, Shadow, & Earth Countries}   ~Surprising Threats...~{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Event}{Liberating Beast, Shadow, & Earth Countries} EmptyFri Jun 05 2015, 22:39

Shadow sat in his laboratory, looking on at the wonderful contents of the scroll that he had just gotten from Kiri. There were only three, but they were all things that would have come to be very valuable in his past battles. He smirked. One of them was even similar to that in which Heise and the man he met on the battle field… the samurai… had used by taking their blood and putting it into the air. But this one seemed to have been a better, upgraded, more dangerous version of that attack. That was the one he had immediate absorbed into his brain. The rest would be things that he would soon try.
“Time to practice all this…” Shadow said to himself, as he stood up and walked down to the hall, and looked into one of the chambers. It had been opened, as he looked at the inside. Slpha seemed to not be there. He continued on down to the other two test subjects that he had. They were getting strong, it seemed… all they could do was exercise all day. Soon, he would release them, but now was not the time. Shadow turned away and continued to walk. He had recently studied his own jutsu and learned how he could counter balance his own made seals without harming those in which he sealed it into. It is one way in which, if the time ever came, he could release Kyuubi from Heise without killing him. He prepared to try out some of these jutsu. The first one had been one in which he knew for a fact would come in handy.
He bit his finger, releasing blood. From the blood, that dropped to the ground, a form began to come together, turning into himself. Shadow looked at it as it formed completely and looked back at him. Shadow took his katana and slashed its arm off. He felt the pain himself, and the blood clone slowly began to form its arm back. Shadow smirked. This would definitely solve the issue of not having his two clones around to pose as him, or by having regular clones on the off chance that they would get hurt and disappear. He realized that this clone would not be going anywhere until he released it. But, it also meant, for if any reason, it got caught and tortured, he would feel its pain. He sat back down, beginning to meditate, as the clone did other chores that Shadow would have otherwise done. He had finally got back to the ability to gather his Nature Chakra. His Sage mode was once again obtainable, which was good to know. Shadow was ten interrupted by the headset that had been in his ear the whole time that he had been here relaxing and figuring things out.
“Shadow…” Eliot voice had rung into his head.
“What…” he replied, somewhat irritated.
“We’re picking up oncoming beings heading towards our village. They don’t seem to be… alive… but they are animate.” He said.
“Puppets? More Lydecks?” Shadow asked, as he opened his eyes and had finally come out of his meditation with the sound of this.
“There are 10,000 of them… I’m sure there are that man Lydecks.”
“Hey… a thousand Lydecks controlling ten puppets…” Shadow said.
“Shadow… NOTHING is alive…” he said. Shadow stood up now. What could this be? Is this anything like the zombie like creatures used in the Ninja War by his ancestor, Uchiha Madara? He did recall Heise learning something such as… he had never witnessed it. Edo Tensei? They couldn’t be clones… he knew that much. Shadow turned and walked away.
“I suppose I the village needs its leader…” he said, as he closed his eyes and made his transition from Shadow to Hayabusa. He closed his mask and performed a seal which turned his appearance completely back into that in which Hayabusa wore. Hayabusa sighed. He turned to see the clone.
“Shadow…” Hayabusa said.
“Hayabusa…” Shadow said. He put his hand on the man’s arm, and in a flash, they were now in the HQ of the Gesshoku Military… in Shadow’s old office. They both walked out together, with Shadow following behind Hayabusa, not far. While nobody was looking, the snakes left Hayabusa’s body and slivered to the clone. As the neared the council room, Hayabusa looked at Shadow… or rather the clone.
“You should stay here…” Hayabusa said.
“Yea… whatever…” he said, as he leaned up against the wall. Hayabusa entered the room and Eliot, Ayane, Kasumi, Genshin, & Hayate were all there, waiting.
“We thought you were at Dream Island…” Hayate said.
“I was… I had Shadow retrieve me and bring me here.” Hayabusa replied.
“You didn’t have to… we could’ve handled whatever it is…” Hayate replied.
“As of now, I am still this village’s leader, and I will lead it. We don’t know what we are up against right now…” Hayabusa responded. Hayate stood up, and Hayabusa prepared for the argument of a life time. But to his surprise, Hayate nodded.
“Good…I’m glad to hear you say that.” He said. Hayabusa returned the nod and then looked on to Eliot, who had been analyzing his laptop. He then slowly put on a worried look on his face.
“Eliot…” Hayabusa said concerned…
“If you could see what I’m picking up on the video feed…” Eliot said. He closed the laptop and spoke into the headset. “Calling all Gesshoku military. This is head command. Operation Sand Wall is now Active. I repeat… Sand Wall, active. Immediately…” he said. He pressed a button.
“Brad, Christie… this is Eliot. We need you to gather who you have from the old Gesshoku Akatsuki and bring them to aid Gesshoku. We are under attack, and we don’t know what we’re up again. Please, en route and rendezvous immediately and cautiously!” he said. He then looked at Hayabusa in shock… rather… worry… “What do you mean?” he yelled. Hayabuda switched over to that frequency immediately.
“There are Inanimate shinobi headed our way…” the voice of Christie said. “And thus far, there is absolutely no sign of our new village leaders.”
“Maybe all countries are under attack… which includes Taki as well…” Eliot said. “Very way… stay alive…” he said. “Well we will see what we can do and send aid right away…” Eliot said. Haybusa looked outside of the door.
“Shadow Country is under attack…” he said to the clone of his. He went off the wall and nodded. In a flash, he had been gone, to the aid of Shadow country. He goes back in the room. Eliot closed his mask to cover his eyes.
“Something is off about these Edo Tensei… they have weird seals on the…” Eliot had been looking into his video feeds. “They are different than those I’ve heard stories about… I’m not quite sure how. Each has their own seal on them… three separate seals that seem to give one hierarchy over the other.”
“And from what I understand… Edo Tensei… it has to have a ruler of some sort?” Genshin asked.
“Well, I don’t know… if these are different then…” just then, an explosion had come from the Eastern gate. Hayabusa could see the smoke in the distance, as the air was no clouded with it. He looked at the others.
“Ok… we need to split up and find the controller… if they are here. There has got to be something that distinguishes them… I mean… ten thousand?”
“Understood…” they all said. They all ran up the hallway and up to the staircase that took them to the overlooking ceiling.
“Alright… I’m going towards the explosion. Hayate… I will need your expertise on field. Appoint one of you senior medical shinobi to fill in as head medic. I need you…” he said.
“Right… and then what?” Hayate asked.
Then I need you to come to me at the explosion site.
“Got it…” Hayate then sped off. Hayabusa looked at the others. “Uncle… can you split the clan in two long range division to post at the un damaged walls of the North and South and be sure not to let anybody come through. You can stay with the North… Kasumi, I need you to take the South…”
“Yes…” they both said, before they sped off. He then looked at Eliot, and said nothing. Eliot shook his head.
“You aren’t going to make me sit here… and not help our village? Are you crazy!?” he exclaimed.
“Eliot… I can’t explain it but something is telling me that you need to be the one to be our tentative eyes and ears as you always are. I have a bad feeling we are all rushing into this… there has to be something more than an over powering ambush… I mean I can assume that whoever is attacking us has done their research… maybe even came in and spied on our country. They would know that our population exceeds that of any other country… so there has to be another play. We need to be ready for it, and I need you at the Cerebro…” he said, which was code for the Brain central computer mainframe that could see most all of the Gesshoku masks.
“…” Eliot sighed. “Fine…” he said, he turned away. “Lord Hayabusa…” Hayabusa could tell that he was not happy with this decision, but he could not take any chances. There had been a small pause before Hayabusa spoke.
“I’m sorry Eliot… I need you…” he said. Before he jumped backwards off the building as sand had come up and caught him, making a cloud of sand beneath him. He turned and began speeding towards the place in which the explosion had happened. He looked down at the citizens below that were being evacuated to a safe house. Hayabusa was proud that his village put an evacuation plan in motion, and had even practiced it with the children, teachers… and basically all regular citizens. Some looked up, cheering for their leader as he zoomed into battle. As he approached the wall, he could see archers and a few puppeteers on the wall, attack from above. Some of his members had been dead, others injured. But, they seemed to have been taking the enemies out just as fast. He looked down on the scene… they were like Zombies who had come to overrun the world. They were surely undead. He looked into their lifeless eyes as they looked up at him.
“Poor souls…” Hayabusa had said to himself as he looked at them all. “Eliot… what is our situation…” he said. There had been a long pause. “ELIOT!” Hayabusa exclaimed.
“Yea… Genshin and Kasumi has just arrived at their positions with their numbers. It seems to be a less massive at the north and south… nothing that your lieutenants should not be able to handle.”
“Thank you… keep me updated on anything that may seem important…” Hayabusa said, right before one of these creatures had performed a few seals it seemed as though he has blew a fire ball jutsu at him. Hayabusa raised his arm, and the sand from his cloud had left from beneath his feet and in front of him, shielding his position. He then began to fall to the ground into the battle field.
“It’s Lord Hayabusa!” some exclaimed, and it seemed as though their moral had increased just a little bit. He twisted in the air, like a spin top of some sort, before he then slammed to the ground, with his arms slapping the ground just as fierce. All of the enemies paused for a moment, as they looked at Hayabusa, as he had did nothing as he had just posed there it seemed.
As the invaders had began to approach Hayabusa, they were halted in their tracks by the cloud above. The cloud of sand seemed to blocked the flame ball, and harden, similar to glass. Hayabusa smirked as the cloud, while he had been in his spin, had been molded into a sparse group of sand and glass like pillars that had been like sharp needles. Hayabusa smirked as the needles of sand came down like a rain, only not dropping where he had been standing. The needles pierced through each of those around him, at least thirty, before he has smiled, clenched his fist, and the sand expanded like crystals, shredding the bodies from the inside out, and they broke apart. Hayabusa then lifted his arms, as sand grasped those that had been un armed, and lifted them in the air. Sand engulfed them all, as his arms stayed outstretched. As they all hovered, Hayabusa clenched his fist together, and just like that, the Sand got dense and squeezed the life out of each of them.
“Hmph… one hundred down…” he said to himself. He then he been stunned by the feeling of absorbed chakra. Sand behind him had protected him immediately. The look of shock on his face, Hayabusa had slowly turned around, to see that one of the exploded bodies from his pillars had been reforming, and attempted to jab him with a sharp open handed thrust. It went half way through his sand. He totally forgot that these beings would regenerate at such a grand pace. Hayabusa thrust his hand forward, and from the Ultimate Defense that had come from the orb in which he wore, had come a blunt force of sand to push the being away. Hayabusa then looked around him to see that all the beings were forming.
“Man… if only I had the means to put Yukimura’s memories back together… this technique is amazing…” he said. He then thought about the priest that had betrayed him. He had this power… could this be his doing? Could he be starting a war due to the attack on Taki? Was it possible that he was really behind all of it? Hayabusa began to ponder to himself. Maybe the attack on Shadow Country and Diamond Village was also to stop and interference from those that were still loyal to Hayabusa and Shadow. Hayabusa shook his head.
“I will get to the bottom of this…” Hayabusa said. They all surrounded Hayabusa. He didn’t know exactly what to do at this point. They jumped in the air, and all ran at him at the same time. This moment… he could die. It was either that or reveal he knew the technique in which was signature to Shadow, the other ego. Just then, right before he began to use the technique, he felt a strong breeze. Then, a shadow casted from his behind. He turned to see a tsunami of sand coming over him. Hayabusa lifted his arm as if he were telling it stop. The wave continued on, but where Hayabusa had stood, there had been a void from the controlled Sand. He turned back around and the tsunami took down all but one. Hayabusa thrust his hand the other way in a circular motion with his body as the pivot. It came around in a slicing manner, cutting its head off. He could feel the aura of Shukaku’s presence in the Sand. He felt he could do anything with the Sand. He began changing the motions of his hand, and the slice turned into multiple slices, cutting the bodies of his further opponents into multiple pieces. As Hayabusa then lifted his arms, there had been about five hundred sand clumps holding these bodies within them.
The tsunami had come from Hayabusa’s friend, Shukaku,and he could see seals come from the ground and latch onto these beings in the clumped seals. They then lit up. Hayabusa turned to look at Shukaku, before he slowly let his arms down, laying the sealed into their resting placed. He lifted himself up in a Sand cloud, as the people cheered on. Hayabusa looked SHukaku in the eyes.
“You… stupid human!” Shukaku yelled. “We were under attack and you didn’t even bother to tell me?” SHukaku said. Hayabusa smirked.
“We? I’m glad to hear you say that.”
“What the hell, Hayabusa…” he continued.
“I’m sorry… I wanted you to join on your own account… I wanted to remind you here you have free will. We don’t force our citizens to fight, just our soldiers. You are a citizen. I did that once already… It will not be until you invite yourself as a volunteer to be a weapon for us. A soldier.” Hayabusa said.
“Hmph…” Shukaku turned and looked at the empty field. Hayabusa turned and looked at his forces on the wall. He used his Voice redirection to announce his presence.
“Ok… we have finished here. Those here in the middle section. Stay here and be sure nobody else tries to attack from this wing. Those to the left and right, go to the North and South gates and go ahead and aid the rest. Be sure to let them know that sealing them is key! Immobilize them and seal them.”
“YES SIR!” They all yelled. They split one third each way. Hayabusa looked at Shukaku.
“Where would you like me to go?” he asked Hayabusa.
“I think that you will be ok to go meet Genshin and help him there… North Wall…” he said.
“Very well…” Shukaku jjumped in the air and then he dropped down into the sand as if it were a sea or ocean and he was one of its sea creatures. He ‘swam’ to the North gates. Hayabusa turned to look at the rest as he began to head towards the South gate to help his sister. He had then been interrupted by the sound of Eliot in his ear.
“Hayabusa…” he said.
“Eliot…”
“We have a being… he’s by himself, but he had come from the East side… from the ocean. The rest was a diversion, and he is heading this way…” he said.
“I’ll be right there…” he said.
“I’ve sent Hayate to Kasumi’s aid.” He said.
“Excellent…”
“Hayabusa…” he said. Hayabusa said nothing in response. “I’m sorry I doubted you. If I didn’t stay here to watch, the being would have destroyed us from the inside out…”
“Understood…”
“Permission to engage?”
“Engage him… I will help you the moment that I get there…” he said.
“Understood…” and just like that, the conversation was over. Shadow began speeding off in that direction. Mid way there, Hayabusa began to feel a little light headed. Hayabusa then felt a shearing pain in his waist that seemed to throw him off. In this shock, Hayabusa fell through the sand cloud. His body began to hurdle towards the wall. His body hit the wall, hard, and he slid down it, landing on the ground in a puff of smoke.
“What the…” Hayabusa began. But then he remembered that his blood clone had most likely been embarking in some kind of battle in Shadow Country. He also remembered that he would feel the pain, not the clone. Hayabusa sighed as he performed a seal, and he began to feel his body rejuvenate with energy, and the pain dismiss itself. He stood up, huffing and puffing. He then lifted up again in the sand and continued on in just as fast of a pace. He felt another pain in his arm, but he bare the pain this time. He had come close… he could see the reflection of the sun bouncing off of the water reflection. He could see from far away, Eliot and whatever other being engaged in battle. Elio had even gone as far as to whip out his puppets. Eliot had sat there with a little blood coming from his mouth, and two of his puppets with swords. He looked at the other being, which was noticeable different than that of the others. Hayabusa smirked as he began to engage, but he then felt the multiple pains of something piercing him all through his upper body from the back. Hayabusa shook off the feeling as he began to analyze the man. He sat back, watching the battle between the being and Eliot.
“You aren’t so bad, young man. Its so sad that your talents will be wasted… you should serve the Goddess…” it said.
“I serve who I know…”
“Hmph… loyal… you would have made a fine lieutenant. Very well…” he said. He then jumped forward and began to attack Eliot. Eliot twisted his arms, and his puppets then sprung four swords each. The being, with his over sized sword, had come sprinting at Eliot. The puppets advanced forward, one behind the other, and slashed at the man, with the first puppet first. The man ducked, and in the middle of this, the second puppet had come from the low point while the man was ducking, opening his torso. Hayabusa smirked at the sight of this. Eliot continued to wave his hands frantically. Hayabusa kept his body at a distance, low to the ground. He had his hand on the Sand below, emitting chakra to the ground. Meanwhile, the puppet stabbed into the body of itself with the being trapped inside. Then, the other puppet broke apart into multiple blade, and inserted itself into the body. The enclosed puppet fell to the ground… but in this moment, the being had erupted in a blaze of fire, melting the enclosed puppet.
He came out with his sword at hand, smirking with glowing eyes. The blades were all dug deep into him.
“Heh… time to end you…” he said, as he had come running towards Eliots position. With his remaining puppet, Eliont went head on to him, and the being took his blade and put it at his forefront, running it forward. The point and placement of it was so elegant that he had flipped off of it and into the air, now with the blade in the air after rotating about an axis. He came down on Eliot, preparing to slice him in half. Eliot rose one hand, as if to still control a puppet, and made the rabbit sign with his fingers, and pointed it at the oncoming man. The being smile sinister as he had began to slash down, but he had halted in mid air… his body had been immobilized.
“What the…” Eliot and Hayabusa had a connection… Eliot had his chakra connected to his blades that had been in the being, and whilst it was on the ground, Hayabusa had transferred the emitted chakra through the sand and onto the blades as well. This double power of two puppet masters of the Lydeck Clan had stopped him in his tracks. “What is this…”
“True puppetry… sometimes it takes more than one Master… but that true Mastery…” he said. He thrust his two fingers forward and touched the chest of the man. It began to light up and seals began to write all over it.
“No… no this can’t be the end already…” he said. He began to yell. “NO! LET ME GO! THE GODDESS!!!” he yelled. He then had been halted and blackened as he began to crumble. Eliot looked towards Hayabusa, as they both paused. He smirked, the smiled brightly. Hayabusa approached him as Eliot walked towards him as well.
“You see Eliot…” Hayabusa told him. “If you hadn’t been here… you couldn’t save us all…” Hayabusa said. He then turned. “It’s now time for us to go to the next battle field…” he said.
“Wait…” Eliot said. He was looking into his mask. “Look…” he pointed into the sky. Hayabusa looked and he could see something like snow. It was going in the air though, away from the ground.
“What is that?” Hayabusa asked.
“Victory… that is victory Hayabusa…” he said. “When we defeated this one, we defeated all of them.”
“That’s amazing to know…” Hayabusa said. He opened his communications. He pressed the button and spoke. “Ayane… Ayane are you there?” he said.
“Hayabusa… yea we’re fine… your brother though… he took a big beating. He says he is fine but…”
“The key is to seal the one who looks…”
“Yea…” Ayane cut him off. “We know. We found him.”
“Very good… recoop and recover. Tell Shadow to go to Taki to speak with the leaders. We have earned our second home back…” he said.
“Understood… Ayane out.” Hayabusa looked at Eliot.
“I suppose we need to begin to count casualties…” Hayabusa said.
“Not yet...” Eliot said. Hayabusa cocked his head to the side as he had been confused as to what he meant. “It wasn’t just us…”
“How do you…” Hayabusa began.
“I’m hacking into one of our members masked who had been a part of an escort team to Suna. Wind Country is also under attack… and they are getting hit bad. They don’t have much man power compared to us.”
“Hmmmm… we should support aid…” Hayabusa said to him.
“I agree.” Eliot said. He pressed a button and it broadcasted to the entire council. “Council members… Uchiha Shadow has been successful in saving Shadow Country…” he said. “And we have to regroup. Gather people. Have half of the military stay here and resettle all of our people and begin recovery efforts. The other half need to grab resources and head to Wind Country immediately. They are at a stand still it seems, and they are in dire need of our help. We will depart in twenty minutes at the Southern West corner of the outer gates…” he said. “Eliot out…” he looked at Hayabusa. He nodded, and the two of them ran toward the South West corner. They waited for the rest that had soon come, including Shukaku. While they waited for those with resources, Hayabusa looked at Shukaku.
“We’re going to Suna… I think you should fill in as protector while I’m gone…” he said.
“Absolutely… I think we’re fine here but, I can’t let the children get hurt…” he said in response.
“Aww… is the One Tailed monster getting a soft spot!” Hayabusa said mocking him.
“CAN IT HUMAN!” he yelled. Hayabusa laughed. Shukaku extended his fist. Hayabusa cocked his head to the side, and his fist touched his. “This is how Bijuu and Jinnchuriki communicate… but in human senses, this is a respectful pound. So until, if ever, we can do this to communicate, this will be how I thank you and…” just then Hayabusa could feel an uplifting amount of chakra within his body. “Now… go…” he said. Hayabusa nodded, as the ten thousand troops began to come out. Hayabusa smiled. He then turned and began to sprint, and not a second later, did his troops yell and echo their voices through the air, as they headed with weapons and food and medical supplies. They had been ready to support and aid, which Hayabusa was very please with… and the fact that they did it so willingly without any issue pleased Hayabusa a lot. He was ready to lead the way he was meant to when he first built this village…

Rewinding and recapping back, on the events of Shadow Country, Christie, Ayane, and Brad stood in the dark hall of an underground network dressed in dark cloaks.
“There are plenty of them… but we can take them easily…” Brad said, as he looked at his younger sister with his Hyuuga doujutsu known as the Byakugan. Christie nodded, as she then looked at Ayane. Ayane had opened her palm, and a long white stake had began to come from it… It was bone. She was a Kaguya who didn’t much use her gifts. Brad then stopped her. Ayane and Christie looked at him confused, as he had seemed to be dazing into the air as if something was looking down at him
“Brad… what are you doing…” Ayane said, a little irritated.
“Quiet…” Christie said. “Nii-san… what do you see?” Christie had asked her brother who had long been in that daze.
“There is something… oh my… holy shit…” he said. “I’m going to need a drink…” he said.
“What!?” Ayane said.
“Come on… we have to get out of here.” Brad said, as he pulled the both of them.
“But what about the…” Christie began.
“Forget it! We’re worry about it later…” Brad said. The two finally began to follow him, as they resurfaced to the surface of the land of Diamond Village.
“Now… what is it…” Christie said.
“Yea… we finally found it… we finally found the rival base and you want to put us on hold for…”
“There are thousands… thousands upon thousands of them…” Brad began to say.
“Of what?” his sister had asked him.
“I don’t know… people? They seem to have a different heat and chakra signal…” he said. He then stopped. “No…” he began.
“What is it, damn it… you’re killing me with whatever suspense this is supposed to be…” Ayane said.
“Edo Tensei…” he said.
“You mean…” Christie began.
“Yes… the jutsu of the Second Hokage…” he said.
“Hmmm… but who is the controller…” she said.
“We need to gather our people…” Ayane said. She went into her headset and began to speak. At the same time, Christie had been contacted by Eliot and she had been summoned for help. That was when Christie had told him of the situation that had been going on here in Shadow Country.
“This is Captain Ayane… I want all Old Gesshoku Akatsuki members to report to the outskirts. We are being under attack…” she said.
“Why…” one of them replied. “Why would we fight for this country. We have been out kasted and forgotten, left to deal with an absent master like slaves lost in the war…” he asked. Just then, another voice had presented itself on the comm system.
“You are not forgotten, my friends…” Shadow said, as he had warped into the local frequency using Hiraishin No Jutsu and came to the village.
“Shadow?” one had asked.
“Lord Shadow… is that you?” Christie asked.
“Of course… we are going to save this village… and when we survive… when we save ourselves, I will liberate our village once again from Taki’s grasp due to their absence…” Shadow said. “Meet me by the river…” he said. The three of them looked at each other before then jumping roof top to roof top and jumping from one to the other towards the river. From a distance, they could see the rest off the lingering members do the same. All it took was Shadow to revive the life here.
“I didn’t realize there were so many loyals remaining…” Ayane said.
“Agreed…” Christie said. They began to near the river, and they could all see the figure of Shadow looking into the river with the snakes falling from his arm and waist as usual. They all gatherd around him. There were about two thousand. Shadow turned, looking at his friends, Ayane, Brad, and Christie, as they had approached through the crowd. Christie bowed to him, as did some others. Most except Brad and Ayane.
“What’s the plan…” Ayane asked.
“Well… if you aren’t here… you are a citizen who has abandoned our cause. Therefore… survival. Survial it what we are here for. We will stick together as a group. Brad… where are they coming from…” Shadow asked. Brad closed his eyes before reopening with the straining eye of the Byakugan.
“Everywhere…” he said. “Every direction… but…” he turned to the West side. “They seem to be grouped heavier over there. And… there seems to be an oversize one… he is much bigger and different than the rest. They are protecting that one… I’m thinking he is somehow of some kind of importance…” he said. He looked at the rest of them and nodded. “So I’m thinking… we fight our way through and get to him. They don’t know that we know they’re here yet… so the element of surprise to counteract their supposed element of surprise…” he said. He turned and then jumped, as they then began to head towards the place in which they were set to meet. “You…” he said to one of them next to him. “Take two people and head to the village military for support… we might need it.”
“Yes sir…” the man looked at the two at his side, and they nodded. They all broke off from the ground and headed towards the city central.
As the neared the outskirts of the Diamond Village gates, Shadow turned to the rest of them.
“Brad, Ayane, Christie… on me at all times. Are we all ready…” Shadow said. There were a few yells. In this moment, all of them looked at those that were yelling. “Let’s not forget that this is indeed a surprise attack… part of that means that we need to be a little quieter…” he said. He turned before he bit his finger and slammed his hand to the ground, bringing his gourd. He smirked as he attached it to his back, and they proceeded. He kneeled before holding his hand up as if to tell them to hold. And then, he threw his arm forward, commanding all of them to go forward. A lot of them jumped through above the wall, and began to onslaught to the demons from above. The battle then immediately got loud.
“Ambush!” one of the demons seemed to have yelled. Shadow looked at Brad.
“What was the big one’s reaction.” He said.
“Well… it’s less about his reaction and more about those around him. They came tighter… it seems he has lieutenants as well…” he said.
“Very well… then I guess we have a fair fight. Shadow said. They scaled the wall, and looked down on the battle field, seeing trees in the distance. Shadow activated his Fully Awakened Sharingan and looked at the chakras. He spotted the one that he needed.
“Ok… before we go in… what do you know of these?” he asked.
“Edo Tensei…” Christie answered. “It’s one of the most dangerous Kinjutsu developed by the Second Hokage… they need to be seals or forced to release by using the same person who brought them here. When hurt, they recover quickly. They have no health… they are basically immortal…” she said.
“Which means that the brute… he’ll be the hardest… We have to take him out first…” he said. Shadow looked at all of them. “Are you ready?” he said. Ayane prepared her bones, and Christie pulled out new piercing gloves. Brad pulled out a bottle of saki and began to drink some.
“Not drunk enough for this shit…” he said. Shadow looked on, and created a portal a short distance behind the beings. He then made one right in front of them, and he could see the backs of the being though the portal. They all walked in and ended up all the way on the end of the battlefield behind the brute and his lieutenants.
“Let’s make it fast…” he said to his partners. There were five lieutenants. Three of them could be sealed right off the top of the battle. Shadow smirked as he saw Christie prepare a seal on his glove. Ayane prepared a paralyzing seal on her bone. And Brad… his palms were something to experience. Shadow nodded, and they all ran ahead. Shadow dis so right behind them.
Christie jumped in the air and sliced into on through the heard, grabbing onto his heart and squeezing, sealing in completely, as she watched the body disenegrate away. Ayane did the same, simply pierce one. Brad, last to attack, prepared his 64 palms, and activated his Trigram techniques, absorbing all the chakra from the opponent, then lastly hitting him with a sealing palm, that immobilized. Immediately, the lot of them had turned around, the brute, the two lieutenants, and a hand full of soldiers. One of the side men began to attack Christie. She rotated about a pivot on her foot, rotating around him, and, from afar, Brad used his air palms to push the being. She ended him behind him, and the air palms pushed the being into her cobra like piercings, as she also defeated that one.
[6029/9000][Beast Country & Shadow Country Liberated]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

~Surprising Threats...~{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Event}{Liberating Beast, Shadow, & Earth Countries} Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Surprising Threats...~{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Event}{Liberating Beast, Shadow, & Earth Countries}   ~Surprising Threats...~{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Event}{Liberating Beast, Shadow, & Earth Countries} EmptySat Jun 06 2015, 11:16

The Brute had gone from its slouched over position as it stood straight up, standing at a tall seven feet and looking as if it were four hundred pounds of pure muscle. He looked down at the four warriors that had been opposing him and attacking him in such a secretive manner. He smiled sinisterly, before Shadow could hear the screams of Ayane. Shadow turned to look in her direction, and there she was, from the waist down, covered in mud that seemed to have been controlled by the man seamlessly. He immobilized her, as the remaining lieutenant and , from afar, threw his blade extremely low, as if to take her apart from the knees. Shadow, finally remembered a secret about himself…
He jumped in the way of the blade, using a portal to time jump and sacrifice himself to save her. The blade lodged itself half way through his legs. This had been the pain that threw Hayabusa off of his Sand cloud in Beast Country. Shadow turned to face the attacker, as he spring forward toward them. Shadow legs had been locked, and the warrior had a blade coming straight for him. He moved to the side, allowing the blade to go through his right arm. With this, Shadow grabbed the blade from his legs, as with the other hand, he held on to the attacker. The snakes that had been on him had finally revealed themselves, as the one from the waist wrapped itself onto the attackers waist, squeezing as he began to dislodge the upper torso and body from the lower parts of the body. The one from the arm had came out, latching itself onto the chest of the man. He ripped the blade from out of his legs, as blood gushed everywhere, and brought it around, lodging it half way into the throat of the man. Shadow smirked, as he turned the blade with the sharp end upward. He pulled it through, as he came out the upper end of the attacker’s’ skill, watching all the pieces of his mind scatter in the air. He saw the approach of the brute behind him. The lower snake pulled back, dropping the legs, and so did the upper snake, as she threw the torso to the side. As he approached, he performed a seal, and his arms turned into mud like spikes.
“Ayane…”
“No… I can’t.”
“Ayane…” Shadow said a little louder.
“What do I tell Hayabusa.”
“WHAT DOES IT MATTER! YOU DIDN’T CARE WHEN YOU GOT HIM THROWN FROM KIRI! AYANE!”
“I…”
“Just not through the heart…” he said. Ayane, immobilized, had been behind Shadow, and put her fingers pointed to the back of his body like a fake air gun.
“Now… before I…” he was then cut off, as he has been shot through the back, as spiraling bone had come from one end, and out of the other. She had shot bullets of bone through him, with seals that hit both the dismantled being that had been in front of him, and then to the brute. It shot him in a few places, as he had been there, somewhat paralyzed. Brad and Christie then made their advances on the being, as they both touched it with their own seals and immobilized him completely.
“Arggggghhhh” he began to exclaim. He then for a moment froze into a moment, as if he were formally a statue, before turning into nothing more than dust, blowing in the wind. Shadow looked around, as did the others. His wounds closed up. Shadow looked at Ayane, who had the mud coming from legs, dripping down back to the ground. They then looked around to notice all of the attacks fading into the air.
“Well… that was easy enough… I wonder how…” he began, he could see Ayane now talking to Eliot. She looks up to Shadow.
“Hayabusa says you need to head to Taki now… they have some answering to do…” she said. “He’ll meet you there at some point…”
“Where is he going…” Shadow asked.
“We weren’t the only ones to have gotten attacked…” Ayane said. “They’re going to Suna to help them. It seems most, if not all, countries were attacked. Shadow turned and began to walk.
“Should we go help?” the Hyuuga asked.
“No…” Shadow said. “It seems they have enough. Between themselves and all of Wind country, they should be able to handle them by themselves. Especially since they know exactly what it is that they are looking for.” Shadow said. He put his hand up and he then disappeared in a full flash. The remaining three looked at each other.
“Now what…” Ayane said.
“Lets finish what we started…” Brad said, as they began to walk back. They then saw that their members approached them.
“Where is Lord Shadow…” one asked.
“He has already headed to Taki to meet Hayabusa, and they are going to try to liberate our country back…” Ayane told them. They then turned, as the military had been running towards them, as if they were the enemy.
“Hold up!” said the three tat was sent by Shadow. “It seems… they’ve already handled the threat…” the military stopped in their tracks as the looked around. They looked in the sky to see the remaining bits of the Edo Tensei disappearing from this region. They all looked at the group of people that had looked obviously responsible for this victory. They walked towards them, before walking right passed them to get to the village. All that had been there slowly went into a round of applause for the warrior who had saved the country. They all went to the virtually untouched and unscorned village and attempted to regroup as a whole. This tragedy ended up being something unifying in the end, as the Village had been torn apart ever since the war…

Else where, the saviors of Gesshoku had crossed the border quite some time ago after a long travel. Hayabusa remained the fore front of the attack, as they all moved as a unit. Hayabusa flashed his Sharingan as, from a distance, he could see the great wall of the And Village far away. Hayabusa partially closed his mask to be a range finder so that he could see how far they are, and what the situation looked like. It seemed some of the edo tensei demons had gotten themselves through the main gates, but Sand villagers were putting up one hell of a fight as they repelled the demons from coming into the actual village.
“We have to pick up the pace…” Hayabusa said. Hejumped, as they neared the rear of the army now, as sand had formed beneath him as a sand cloud. The army of demons turned, looking at the attackers ambush them. The began yelling as they attacked all of them. Hayabusa flew over them, with his arm extended, as he controlled the sand beneath him, as it rose to hit and cut through some of the opponents as he had been flying back. He saw plenty of the demons beginning to climb the sand wall. As he neared, he could see some of the warriors at the top of the wall as Sand Villagers using puppetry and a minimal amount of archers shooting at the wall. Hayabusa stopped, as all looked at him. He lifted his arms, and sand from the wall began to get loose, as the surface had turned into a form of a land slide, dropping all that had been on the wall, and clumping down onto the beings below. Hayabusa could see many of the dead villagers on the ground. Hayabusa bit his finger, and he slammed his hand to the ground, and his puppets had all been brought to the location. He threw his cloak off, revealing his exposed torso body. Tis had been one of the first times he used this method in public. He attached the puppets to this torso, as his tail had waved in the air. Kasumi, and Hayate had come close to him. He jumped off the cloud, momentarily, and met with them, as some of the opponents tried to attack him. He used his puppets to protect himself. He looked at the two.
“Are you two ready…” he said. They turned, and he put his hands on their back, as he extended his chakra to their bodies, putting them under control. “Eliot, find the leader. I want to take him out immediately!” Hayabusa said.
“Already on it. I’m hanging back, looking for him. Its hard… he seems to be a little less visible. Unless…” he began. Hayabusa and his two siblings had been mowing down some of these fighters, as Hayabusa jumped back on top of the cloud to get the rang of the field, as he controlled his siblings to keep them from getting hurt, as well as using his own puppets for support.
“Unless what?” Hayabusa said.
“Unless he isn’t visible. We are in a desert. Whoever the enemy may be… they may send their forces relative to where they are sending them. Meaning… the user could probably be a sand user, or mirage… anything like that. Maybe he is impossible to see… to the naked eye…” he said. Hayabusa then understood what he was implying. Hayabusa, activating his Exposed torso to the max, activating his mind connection with his Copy Puppets as he let them do the defending for him. He activate his Sharingan behind his range finder and looked around. To his surprise, the being was indeed cloaked in some kind of Sand mirage. And, he had been right in front of them… he was preparing to attack the siblings, and Hayabusa caught is just in time, as he pulled them away from the battle.
“What the hell…” Kasumi said. Hayabusa jumped from the sand cloud once again and looked forward. The mirage was some form of Genjutsu, and Hayabusa could see through it. Hayabusa performed a seal, Kai, as he dispelled the Genjutsu from his siblings. They looked on, and there , they could see what he saw. This man had seemed to have been tall and slim. He looked at the three.
“Wait… are you…” he looked behind him, and then back to them. “Are you looking at me? Can you see me?” he asked.
“We can…” Hayabusa said. “Now… Hayabusa’s arm out stretched as he released some of the blades, and his tail pointed at the man as he prepared his attack. The man smirked.
“Finally… a challenge worthy of the Goddess…” he said. Hayabusa cocked his head to the side and raised his eyebrow and the sound of this ‘Goddess’ person once again. The man then raised his arms and the sand had lifted, and they had crystalized, much like Hayabusa’s. Hayabusa’s body activated it chakra shield, protecting his family from this attack. As the crystalized sand curved up, Hayabusa performed a seal, and it broke into a sand storm. Hayabusa opened his arms as if to make an opening way , and the sand filled the air. “Ah… and a Sand manipulator…” he said. The man sliced downward, and from the sand that had been like nothing but thick mist in the air, it had former a cutting element that flew towards him. Hayabusa used his connection that he had with his siblings on his body with Puppetry strings to push himself in the air, and to hover, as he threw his hand forward. The sand storm became a needling rain, as it point as the man, beginning to attack him from many different angles. The man slammed his hand on the ground and the sand halted as if he had an invisible force field around him. The sand stopped in the air forming a sphere in front of the man. Hayabusa flew forward and he lodged the tail through the sand. It pierce through, almost reaching the opponent, but the opponent then raised his own hand, and more sand came, stopping Hayabusa in his track. He then punched forward, having Hayabusa a little trapped. Hayabusa moved to the side, and dodged just in time, as a sand spear scratched his face. Hayabusa hovered above the sphere, with his tail still stuck. And just then, his eye had turned into that of the Mangekyou Sharingan. He revealed it to the man in the slow motion of a battle. The moment stood still. The man smirked.
“Now… now it makes sense…” he said, right as Hayabusa’s eye bled, as the man had been engulfed in flames. Some of the sand storm remained, hiding his visibility from others, so his secret would be safe. The man had been hit, as he felt his body. “Arrrrgggh!!! THIS… THIS IS… AMAZING!!!” he yelled. The sand dropped to the ground, dropping Hayabusa’s tail in the process, releasing him from the shackle. Hayabusa floated down to the ground and looked at the man, who stood, looking at his body burn. He looked at Hayabusa as his own body kept burning, and then returning, a unhealthy balance of pain and immortality. Hayabusa’s other half, Shadow, would love to have thought of that. That was more of a motivation to return Heise’s memories to him so that he could learn this technique. Hayabusa watched the man observe himself.
“Thank you…” he said to Hayabusa. “Those few moments… they were the funnest I have ever had. Hopefully… hopefully one day I will see you at the other side… and you will show me what more you have in store…” he said. He performed a seal, and all the bodies around him paused. They then began to flake, spiraling in the air as one big group. All except the man. Hayabusa withdrew his Amaterasu, as the man began to light up. The Sand Storm dropped to the ground, and all was visible. Hayabusa watched the man fad away. Hayabusa looked at his oncoming army with their supplies. Hayabusa turned, looking to his siblings, as he then saw and heard the echoes of cheers and screams of success. Hayabusa looked at those on the wall of Suna. He pulled the puppets and packed them away, as he sent them back. He put his cover back on as he waited for his people to come with their food. They all marched into the Sand village. The damage in here had been great… damaged homes, citizens dead, and so on. Hayabusa shook his head. The victory quickly turned into something more emotional. Hayabusa remembered the death of his mother in this moment. Hayabusa beckoned those with medical supplies to begin making their rounds, and those with food to do so as well.
Hayabusa then felt a sharp pain. He dropped to the ground. His chakra had been quickly drained. Shadow looked at them all as he dropped to one knee. He had been totally exhausted after all this battling.
“Hayabusa!” Kasumi exclaimed. He then fell out of, out of consciousness, as he fell to the ground.
Later on, about an hour or so later, Hayabusa woke in the Sand Hospital… the first hospital his brother ever worked in as a student. Eliot had been there. If he had fell out, that meant that the clone known as Shadow currently had been dispelled. That meant… the gourd.
“Eliot… Gourd…” he said, while nobody was there.
“Don’t worry… its safe… your snakes had grabbed it. You’re fine…” he said. Just then, his brother and sister had walked in.
“You put too much into it all… are you alright?” Hayate asked his younger brother.
“Yea… yea I’m quite alright.” Hayabusa had stood up.
“You should be resting…” Hayate said, as he began to walk out of the room.
“You sure don’t seem like you are going to try and force me to do so…” Hayabusa said to him.
“Yea… because you’re going to listen. Besides… I’m sure you are anxious to meet with the Kazekage.” He said. There had been a long pause.
“How did you…”
“Because… after what you did… that’s what I would do…” Hayate said. Hayabusa smirked.
“Yea… but first… a shower… a shower would be amazing…” he began to walk towards the shower quarters. As he did, Eliot had guarded the door during the whole shower session.
“Hey Eliot!” Hayabusa yelled.
“Yea?”
“Any word on Heise…” he said.
“He actually… held up nicely. In the midst of all of this, I caught that he had helped in repelling these forces from taking our island, as well as helping the Leaf village from being taken over. He is growing rather nicely into the man he should. Soon, he’ll be able to provide you with equal fighting skill.” He said. As Hayabusa washed the shampoo out of his hair, he smirked.
“Good… with this threat… we have to make a few more moves. I would like to meet with him. Maybe at the island, to see how he is fairing…” Hayabusa said.
“I will send the message…” Eliot said. Hayabusa got out of the shower, as he dried off and got dressed. He was accompanied by Eliot out of the hospital. He looked around, as most of his soldiers had stayed to make sure he was good. He could see some helping to clean the village. Hayabusa looked at Hayate.
“Have half of our people go back to the village and finish helping the efforts there. You and Kasumi go. Genshin and Eliot… stay with me please…” he said. They nodded, and they began to walk away. Hayabusa grabbed Hayate before going. “Untill I return, you are the leader of the village…” he said. He nodded, and then turned to leave with the victory. Hayabusa and the other two headed towards the village head administration building. It had been time for round two…
[2974][9003 Words Total][Wind Country Liberated]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Surprising Threats...~{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Event}{Liberating Beast, Shadow, & Earth Countries}   ~Surprising Threats...~{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Event}{Liberating Beast, Shadow, & Earth Countries} EmptyWed Jun 24 2015, 15:22

Reward Dice
500 > 750 > 1125 > 1688 > 2531 > 3797 > 5695 > 8542
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Surprising Threats...~{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Event}{Liberating Beast, Shadow, & Earth Countries}   ~Surprising Threats...~{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Event}{Liberating Beast, Shadow, & Earth Countries} EmptyWed Jun 24 2015, 15:22

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Reward Dice' : 72, 28, 12, 64, 55, 32, 83, 42
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Surprising Threats...~{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Event}{Liberating Beast, Shadow, & Earth Countries}   ~Surprising Threats...~{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Event}{Liberating Beast, Shadow, & Earth Countries} Empty

Back to top Go down

~Surprising Threats...~{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Event}{Liberating Beast, Shadow, & Earth Countries}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Beast Country - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox