Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) Empty
PostSubject: Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)   Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) EmptyThu Jun 11 2015, 14:13

Grave started to feel what his family was talking about for the moment being as he could feel an uneasy presence coming from the distance. "I see...So Hao what do we know of these weird energy I'm guess I'm feeling." Asakura Hao stopped to close his eyes for the moment to feel it as well before turning to face his brother saying, "That's the one that we felt leaving Kumo, it seems this place is having them too." Grave's look became serious only until his grandfather walked towards him, "Grave, if you are thinking of going after this threat then be on guard if anything. You should not go alone but I understand if you wish to face this enemy." Grave thought about it as well before shaking his head, "Don't worry I'll be fine besides these guys are meant to guard the village if anything, is that understood everyone!" Grave smiled as the mercenaries appeared nodding to him. With that Grave smiled waving as he took of heading into the jungle trying to figure out what this vile feeling was. It was not before long that he heard the voice from the nibi. "Grave, are you really going to face this power alone?" Smiling Grave only whispered back, "Im not alone partner."
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)   Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) EmptyThu Jun 11 2015, 14:22

Quote :
> Landing on to the new world soul as the figure would stand smiling into the sunny sky that was covered by the thick trees. The figure shook its head only to continue smiling, "Finally...yes...oh yes finally this will be the start of our new world...my child will be raised just like the nobles no more wars, no more hatred and no more weaklings." The voice was that of a female her hair would only reach to her shoulders however the strains of the hair would be golden blonde on the side as the rest was black, standing with gorgeous body the average chest size but the back end of her was something that some men would envy for if any other man were to have her. She shook her head slightly feeling something coming towards her, "Oh...a visitor lovely...maybe they'll help me bare a child for this new world...but if they are weak, they have to die." She soon let out a small laugh as she would turn waiting for the person to appear. <
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)   Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) EmptyThu Jun 11 2015, 14:29

Coming to a stop Grave landed only to see a female standing before him. His attention on to her was set on her face but he tried not to stare at her gorgeous body. Shaking his head for a moment he felt the vile force again coming from the person before him. "You...you are the one that is causing this, tell me something did you send forth an army into countries trying to kill innocents!" Grave's anger was snapping him out of the trance that her body was placing him under. Keeping tightly hold of his blade and even the one his brother forged for him Grave continued to watch carefully and wait to see the person answer.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)   Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) EmptyThu Jun 11 2015, 14:36

Quote :
> Seeing the person finally coming from the trees landing in front of her the female only covered his face a bit to hide the laughing that she had done. The person seemed younger than what she wanted but she figured he'd have to do. Until he started yelling and demanding things from her she moved her hand only to smile at the young man saying, "You are a rude one though I love...a man that can take control...You did not even introduce yourself how should my child even know their father's name if you do not tell me it first. You harsh speaking young-ling!" Soon the question was shot at her for that brief second she tilted her head smiling a bit more saying, "Oh...those soldiers were lovely at what they do best our Goddess granted us powers just doing so. But if anything...You seem to be rude and controlling kind of man...which i love the most, so I'll introduce myself I am Kishi-Bojin...the Goddess women pray to for a child and protector of the children. Though I want my own this time one i can protect and care for so you better not be weak boy or." The sudden pause she took before screaming at him, "YOU WILL BE ERASED FROM THIS WORLD!" <

1. Rolling for Starting Battle
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)   Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) EmptyThu Jun 11 2015, 14:36

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'PvP Dice' : 8
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)   Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) EmptyThu Jun 11 2015, 14:39

Grave blinked at how the female was acting before long came to be puzzled as she was talking about a child and father. Pointing at himself he couldn't believe she was basically trying to get him to basically mate with one another. It was soon the fear of Sakura appeared in his mind and she stopped and shook his head but noticed the female was charging at him. "Im Asakura Grave and you may think you are a goddess but you are no goddess of this world!"

Rolling for battle.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)   Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) EmptyThu Jun 11 2015, 14:39

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'PvP Dice' : 3
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)   Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) EmptyThu Jun 11 2015, 14:58

Quote :
> As Kishi-Bojin was nearing the boy she could only smile as she reached back pulling out the deadliest of weapons. "In order to protect the children I have to...I have to kill the weak and let the strong survive!" The large scythe was pulled from her back as it opened up becoming a twin bladed scythe one blade on each end of the staff she was spinning around. Soon she could feel the rage growing in her, the racing of her heart she loved the feeling as fighting was a turn on for her as she moved near pulling the scythe around her body in a fluid motion aiming for the arms and legs of the young man. Though she heard his name she did not care to much now as she was wanting to see if he was strong or weak. <

Nexus Attributes + Attributes:

Action: 0/5
1 .Melee Scythe: Dual Blade Scythe "Geminiyomi" DMG: 4000
2. Melee Scythe: Dual Blade Scythe "Geminiyomi" DMG: 4000
3. Melee Scythe: Dual Blade Scythe "Geminiyomi" DMG: 4000
4. Melee Scythe: Dual Blade Scythe "Geminiyomi" DMG: 4000
5. Melee Scythe: Dual Blade Scythe "Geminiyomi" DMG: 4000
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)   Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) EmptyThu Jun 11 2015, 15:00

Using 1 Time for dice Rolls
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)   Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) EmptyThu Jun 11 2015, 15:00

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'Combat Dice' : 16, 16, 17, 12, 17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)   Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) Empty

Back to top Go down

Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next