Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)   Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11 2015, 15:00

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

'Combat Dice' : 16, 16, 17, 12, 17
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)   Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11 2015, 15:39

Seeing the weapon coming at him quickly Grave had no choice but to dodge the edge's of the scythe as they were coming at him. He quickly vanished within a puff of smoke having several kunai's take the damage only to watch them be shattered. Grave only moved to hide himself behind a tree for a bit only to gain a range on the enemies attack patter but it was no use. Thinking to himself he had to relax just a bit before letting himself go crazy with fear, 'Okay...she's got speed but barely any power...if anything I just have to wait it out and see what else she can do. No telling if she's truly strong against just one person. But if an army of people that would change the whole situation carefully. Damn if only Raijin was here he'd be able to back me up with an attack at least. This crazy bitch or goddess or whatever is showing some great attacks though. No wonder the army is lead by this person.'

Actions 0/5
Counter Action: Change Body Stance 90 & 15

HP: 375
Chakra: 8908 > 8458
Stamin: 6858 > 6783
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)   Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11 2015, 15:46

Quote :
> Seeing nothing but the vanishing of the young man only things that were cut up by the dual blade scythe was the kunais that were left. Kishi looked down at them only to twitch slightly before gaining an angry expression with a stiff upper lip. "W-what the hell is this!" She started pouting and stomping the ground only to yell out, "YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE STRONG I DO NOT WANT SOME WEAK ASS FATHER OF MY CHILD!" She soon took the scythe glancing around carefully wonder where the young man had vanished off too as she did not follow him after vanishing leaving her to glance around for a bit. She could only mumble to herself a bit, "If only I could sense chakra I would find him easier....Oh well...I'll just wait and see what the person has to offer before I kill them.<

Nexus Attributes + Attributes:

Actions 5/5
n/a
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)   Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11 2015, 22:01

Hiding above in the trees Grave was wondering why the female was taking so long to attack until he came up with an conclusion. "Can she not sense chakra?" Grave said softly trying not to give off his position as she was seeming to get mad Grave smiled for a bit only to reach into his pouch pulling out 2 kunai and 2 explosive tag and 2 lightning pouch. Slowly he tied them to the kunais separately smiling as continued to watch, "Okay try to get to work it seems the gathering is working alright..." spoke softly only to think about enemy before him, 'Grave calm down what do you know about the enemy, she wields a dual bladed scythe, and she seems to be set on using strength or speed for her melee attacks but she cannot sense chakra. So I could be looking at an enemy who is equally balanced or more on one area then the other. But that scythe is another story...I should take that out first if anything.' Quickly with his reaction Grave hand launched the kunai at the female only to then stay where he was at for a bit weaving one hand seal. His body started to release spores from his body, 'Mokuton - Seeking Spores' As the spores floated they would blend in with the surrounding area looking like pollen in the air. Smirking at this Grave then stood up having created another one of his techniques, 'Mokuton - Demon Specter Puppet Clone' Pulling from him a clone appeared during to look like him clothing wise but did not have a face. With that Grave reached over his head giving it the hawk mask smiling he then softly whispered, "Okay I'm counting on you stay out of trouble." Grave watched as he placed his hand on the trunk of the tree speaking softly, "Open." The spiral black world appeared as he headed into it leaving the rest to the clone. The clone turned around tilting its head but then shook it saying, "How troublesome." The clone sat back waiting as Grave himself had left the field to join back with the others.

Action: 1/5
1 - Released 2 Kunais w/ Lightning Pouches and Exploding Bombs - 10 + 974 DEX (Stun "1" + 75 Dmg) = 984 [1] Kunai (Total: 1968)
2 - Mokuton - Seeking Spores = 10 & 2
3 - Mokuton - Demon Specter Puppet Clone 510 & 332 (510 = CC for Puppet)
4 - Limbo 600 & 210 - Grave Left field leaving Demon Specter Puppet Clone to battle.

CD: -1120
SD: -544

"Attributes:

Last edited by Grave Breaker on Thu Jun 11 2015, 22:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)   Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11 2015, 22:01

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

'Combat Dice' : 10
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)   Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11 2015, 22:50

Quote :
> Hearing the whistling noise of something cutting through the air Kishi would turn slowly to see the kunais coming at her at sound breaking speed, 'Does he honestly think, simple minded games work on a goddess such as my self. The types playing hard to get are always the wonderful ones.' Taking the dual bladed scythe she began to spin it quick rotating the scythe pulling it in front of her, "Please weak tricks do not make a girl happy." A rush of wind would start to blow the kunais off course into the jungle only to hear them explode as her hair would fly up from the explosion slowly coming back down Kishi stopped the rotation placing the scythe by her side smiling, "How sad, it seems those were thrown off course by my technique, Shishi Fuugarappu." Only to see the figure jump down did Kishi finally smile as she was finally happy to do battle with the man, "Hiding your face now, oh before you were so handsome why tease me like that!" Pouting a bit she just smiled and decided it was best, "Well now...time for you to become mine young man, Gekirin!" She would open her mouth yelling loudly as a the screeching sound would vibrate through the air crushing the the ear drums but was aiming to force one to becoming stuck with fear as the wrath of a true Goddess was now seen. Within that moment of fear for her enemy she'd rush over with the scythe pulled back aiming at the right arm of the young man.

Action: 2/5
1. Counter Action - Shishi Fuugarappu (Blocks DMG = DEX) - Stamina Cost: 100
2. Gekirin - (Stuns 2 Turns) + (2350 DMG) Chakra & Stamina Costs: 150 | 113
3. Melee Scythe: Dual Blade Scythe "Geminiyomi" DMG: 4000
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)   Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11 2015, 22:50

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Combat Dice' : 11

--------------------------------

#2 'Combat Dice' : 18
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)   Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12 2015, 21:24

Evasion Roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)   Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12 2015, 21:24

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Evasion Dice' : 16

--------------------------------

#2 'Evasion Dice' : 12
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)   Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13 2015, 15:33

(OOC: Not sure how you knew I was going to jump down but I'll play off of it lol)

The clone tilted its head for a bit not wanting to answer the person at all. But Kishi seemed to catch more interest as it displayed the blasting of the kunai away from the target. At the moment jumping down the clone would blink for a slight second seeing the violent burst of wrath at the target leaving the clone puzzled until it pulled itself from being hit by the technique only to land on the ground softly with it taking damage to its arm. It stared at the scythe as it made contact but only saw the arm being cut into by the blade leaving the clone to still be puzzled but at the same time continue to gather information. Jumping back from the lose of an arm as it fell to the ground the clone tilted its head still wearing the hawk mask given to it by Grave. "Uh...Oh...seems lost of arm means no techniques...yes?" Tilting its head it just continue to stare from behind the mask like nothing was wrong as blood was not even coming from the body.

Demon Clone's Attributes

HP: (Cannot die till head is cut off)
Chakra: 510
Stamina: 715

STR: 242
END: 234 [Mask: 244]
DEX: 239
INT: 213
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)   Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13 2015, 22:32

(OOC: Yeah i noticed it after I had posted but did not feel the need to change it just in case you had something you wanted to continue on with or just ignore really.)

[quote]> Seeing that the the young male's arm was completely sliced off it seemed odd that anyone would truly wish for live after that attack. Even more amazing the fact that he was able to dodge the imperial wrath technique seemed even more or less interesting. Though taking a closer observation of the arm Kishi came to noticed something that she over looked, "No blood..." taking a second to think about the actions of the young male she had been battling it started to make some sense to her, "I see...so that's the trick..." Her mind would race with theories of how and when the escape would have taken place and coming up with the reason she just smirked only to sigh lightly about it all. "I cannot believe this happen to me...no matter I'll just have to end it all in one mighty blow." Smiling she could be seen to be completely twisted in thought as she spun the scythe in the cycle around her body before yelling, "Awaken, awaken...here right now split into two for we are truth...rise and awaken...Gemini Yomi!" With that the scythe would vanish in a blinding light as she would transform into a fearsome beast like.

> Wielding a gold plated like armor her eyes would be closed but she vanished quickly having the scythe appear from no where as she began aiming to slash at the body of the young man only to try and fix on cutting off the head of the figure.

Action: 0/5
1. Awakening GeminiYomi (-500 Chakra & 175 Stamina - Effect: Nexus Attributes x1.25)
2. Melee Scythe: Dual Blade Scythe "Geminiyomi" DMG: 4876
3. Melee Scythe: Dual Blade Scythe "Geminiyomi" DMG: 4876
4. Melee Scythe: Dual Blade Scythe "Geminiyomi" DMG: 4876
5. Melee Scythe: Dual Blade Scythe "Geminiyomi" DMG: 4876
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)   Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taki Country: The Invader - Challenge the Tamonten of the North Figure "B" (Event)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next