Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Uchiha in the Mist awakening of the Shadow Reflection (

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Uchiha in the Mist awakening of the Shadow Reflection ( Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha in the Mist awakening of the Shadow Reflection (   Uchiha in the Mist awakening of the Shadow Reflection ( EmptyMon Jun 15 2015, 01:21

( - [i]‘Upon setting sail I could not help but to dream of her, the flashes of happiness the flashes of the future of me and her together but suddenly they ended with that fatal night with her stabbed by the very blade I wield today.’[i] It seemed all was lost in the thoughts of Tsukiyomi. But he shook his head to awaken from the nightmares he had only to arrive at the port city within the water country. The thoughts of the shinobi couldn’t escape him as he knew others would hunt him down even if his brother found out it would mean the end of what he was looking forward to truly obtaining. The young male was known as Uchiha Tsukiyomi who had wondered the country side to leave his own home to be hunted down for the very power he wielded for his own sake of freedom. This life seemed empty as the love of his life would have walked out of his own life. But the pain just couldn’t help but escape him as he pulled to port city of the water country. Soon the man would stop him asking him the reason for his visit. “Sorry, I’ve come to just relax and escape the problems of the world if you can understand then please let me pass.” The man stared at him seeing no reason how he could be a threat and allowed the young man to pass the gates without having any problem. Though Tsukiyomi could only allow a tear to escape him cause of the reason.

Escaping off the port city he ran to the village near him as they allowed those to come to stay for free it seemed that it allowed him to relax to clear his mind. As they were having fun and enjoying themselves Tsukiyomi could not help but cut off the crowd and be on his own for a while as he did not know how to act with anyone. The darkness was lifted it seemed as the morning sky would show its beauty over the night. Tsukiyomi had stayed out in the woods for awhile to be away from the actions of people. Thinking to himself he had no idea what he was doing with his mind set down a different path but he knew that the only think he could believe in was the fact what was the best road for him to even go with the way the village was after him. Shaking the thoughts from his head he soon was stopped by some elderly man.

“Hello there lad, seem to be a long way from home.” The old man’s voice did not sound like he was still in his youth. Could this have been a trick to set off Tsukiyomi, no it was no trick as Tsukiyomi took a closer look at him only to notice that the elderly man was not truly an elder.

Nodding to this Tsukiyomi lightly spoke, “No, I have no home I’ve just been traveling is all.” The young man spoke the truth as he even knew that going back to Konoha he would be killed or hunted down by the shinobi only to be a trophy to the one who obtains his eyes.

The old man glanced around at the young boy, noticing the cloak but ignored to ask the question of what was under it. “Well then if you have no home, then come with me to my place. Its quiet and its only myself and the pet. I’m sure that he will not bother you.” Smiling at the young boy the old man was not aiming for anything but to give some hope to someone who seems to be down a dark path. The light of the sun was soon covered by clouds that were light grey but the smell came with it as the old man smiled saying, “Oh…its about to rain…come on.”

Taking the invite Tsukiyomi and the old man walked to the home of the old man as they were nearing it the rain began to pour as they made it to the house’s porch to be shielded from the rain.

“Well that was close it seems we almost got soaked that is for sure.” Soon to come running out barking was a white haired dog to just continue to bark before it gained a sharp look at Tsukiyomi. Staring at him growling something seemed off before the old man smiled saying, “Its okay, Haku…leave him alone he’s a friend now.” The dog stared and relaxed only to bark playfully at the young boy again.

Raising and eyebrow he looked over at the old man saying, “That’s a ninja dog is it not?” The old man nodded to Tsukiyomi but could only turn for a slight second before turning around saying to him. “And you are a shinobi from the village of the leaf…or Konoha correct?” Taking a glare at the old man Tsukiyomi was nervous at the same time upset feeling as though he had entered a trap. “Relax…I’m no enemy to you we were the same way as well to our country, but we left it only to come here that’s how I knew because one that boat only comes from the Fire Country and two you had the same look of confusion as I when coming to these lands.”

Blinking several minutes passed only to have them both sharing a meal with each other and the dog barking but going to eat as though he was part of the talk. “So, explain to me what country did you come from?” The question was bold for him to be asking but it seemed odd for someone to be running as well or what seemed to be running to Tsukiyomi. As he continued to eat his bowl of rice having salmon mixed together as they continued their talk.

“Hmm, its been 15 years now, but I came from the Iron Country, I was born on the border line of Forge and Iron at the time they seemed to be at peace with the idea. But then I left to learn the ways of the sword with the Iron Country. Only then to finish my training a civil war broke out within the Forge Country. Even though I was from that country as well, they saw me as an enemy and came at me. Even my own family tried to protect me but were killed before me. So I left the country side only to travel here, to where I found Haku, he seemed to be interested in me but did the same thing with me and glared at me for a moment before I took him in and cared for him so everything came to be how it is and this is where we live now.” Soon the dog barked again only to agree with Tsukiyomi smiling as he closed his eyes placing the bowl down.

“I see, thank you for the meal and the story.” The smile faded for a while before the old man had to ask the young boy the question, “What about yourself why did you run?” Soon the flashes came rushing back but Tsukiyomi shook his head saying, “Well…I was on a mission to save someone, only for it to be a trap by my own village trying to kill me in order to prove im not a threat basically. But the love of my life gave her life in protecting me from the finishing blow. But in the end I killed them all… and buried my love only to escape the country to come here and to clear my mind seeing as the countries are not allies it made it easier for me to hide.” Tsukiyomi looked down as something was nudging him as he smiled seeing Haku rub against him. Tsukiyomi reached over to pet him softly and only shook his head.

The old man nodded seeing the light coming through the window, “Ah..the rain is over come…let me teach you something.” Tsukiyomi stood up having to follow the old man as they went out to the back to see a small dirt field for training. “I had made this with my days here to continue training. I’ll teach you the ways of my skills seeing as you are wielding blades as well. Blinking lightly Tsukiyomi was curious as to how he knew he was carrying more than just one blade. As they walked towards the field to train the old man would take two steps as they each gathered their gear to be set. Haku would sit watching but then lean over waiting for the match to begin. The old man kept his blade sheathed.

“Now…to become a true warrior of a blade you must be relaxed and escape from reality to your own world of peace.” Tsukiyomi thought about what was said as the old man would move side to side before vanishing coming up close to his chest but only to hit him with the bottom of the handle flying backwards to the ground. Tsukiyomi could not read his movements for that split second. Only to see the old man was back in his place once again. “See you are not focused on your world but the one that you see before you.”

Tsukiyomi smiled saying, “I see then if that is the case I’ll be able to catch you in my world not in this one.” Standing up dusting himself off only to get in to his stance waiting for the old man but closed his eyes to relax his body and feel the motion of everything around him. The old man would begin doing the same thing stepping side to side before vanishing. Tsukiyomi could see the vision of the old man coming at him as he stepped to the right to see the incoming attack he dodge the first one however as Tsukiyomi had his back turned to finish the match with the old man he was caught off guard as the old man had his blade near Tsukiyomi’s neck. “W-What…you were in…front of me…I just saw you how did you…”

The old man retracted his blade only to smile saying, “You did good to feel me coming towards you but as soon as you believed you had me, you opened your eyes allowing you to return to this reality and allowing me to stay in my world to where I can create my own rules in a way. So I allowed you to see me in front of you but in reality I never moved.” Tsukiyomi was shocked and could not understand the way of this fighting stance what so ever. “Tell me, why did you open your eyes only to leave your world, when you could have defeated me.”

Tsukiyomi paused only for a second before smiling saying, “Because I figured that I had you in that split second I opened to see the look on your face to see that I understood what you meant but it seems I was wrong.” He allowed himself to be tricked into coming back into reality, like a genjutsu it seems that Tsukiyomi still had more to learn if anything. Soon the old man shook his head only to smile at Tsukiyomi.

“Listen, you have to understand we have two realities the one we exist in and the one we wish to exist in. That’s why the style and fighting stance I use are completely different then what you believe in. The style is called Shadow Reflection, by making you see me you lose track of what I’m about to do cause you are set on my movement of moving side to side. I can teach it to you if you are willing to learn it actually?” Tsukiyomi sighed a bit and nodded saying softly, “That would be wonderful actually.” After day worth of training and teaching he would allow himself to be more relaxed than before with the style he was being taught.

Tsukiyomi would settle down with everything he had learn with the old man but it seemed something was wrong. “Are you okay mister?” The old man smiled only to cough a bit of blood as he knew his time was coming. “Listen, boy…the past is dangerous for both of us but you see I paid for my life trying my best to live strong and happy until the moments of the civil war. Now my time is coming and I could only help you but in the end you helped me as well.” Helping him into the home Tsukiyomi laid the old man down as he could only speak for a bit more. “My name, is Takeshi of the Iron Country. Please understand that I was sick before you came and Haku knew as well.”

Tsukiyomi’s eyes were starting to become blurry as he wiped them, “Yes sir…thank you for everything though it was short.” The old man smiled at Tsukiyomi closing his eyes saying, “Please watch over Haku for me…he is a good boy but I do not like the idea of him being alone is all.” Nodding to this Tsukiyomi agreed, “Also…my name is Tsukiyomi…” Takeshi smiled even bigger only to whisper under his breath, “To die…under a god…ironic.” After which the man Takeshi had passed living Tsukiyomi taking his time to bury the old man and saying a few prayers. With Haku by his side he sighed lightly only to say, “Come on Haku… I think its time we head to our new location if anything I want to make sure we are truly safe.” Tsukiyomi had walked over to purchase the ticket to travel to Oto Country. As he carried his things on towards the boat Haku barked joining him as they set sail for their new location.

Words: 2316

EXP: 2316
S.EXP: 463

- Trained -
INT x2
END x3
STR x2
Learned: Shadow Reflection Style
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha in the Mist awakening of the Shadow Reflection (   Uchiha in the Mist awakening of the Shadow Reflection ( EmptyMon Jun 15 2015, 01:22

INT x2

END x3

STR x2
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha in the Mist awakening of the Shadow Reflection (   Uchiha in the Mist awakening of the Shadow Reflection ( EmptyMon Jun 15 2015, 01:22

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Training Dice' : 2, 9

--------------------------------

#2 'Training Dice' : 5, 9, 5

--------------------------------

#3 'Training Dice' : 3, 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha in the Mist awakening of the Shadow Reflection (   Uchiha in the Mist awakening of the Shadow Reflection ( Empty

Back to top Go down

Uchiha in the Mist awakening of the Shadow Reflection (
Page 1 of 1