Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast Country: ~Manifestation~{Shadow|Shukaku}{Solo}{Stats|Hospital}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: ~Manifestation~{Shadow|Shukaku}{Solo}{Stats|Hospital} Empty
PostSubject: Beast Country: ~Manifestation~{Shadow|Shukaku}{Solo}{Stats|Hospital}   Beast Country: ~Manifestation~{Shadow|Shukaku}{Solo}{Stats|Hospital} EmptyFri Sep 18 2015, 15:23

He awoke in his hospital quarters, fully regenerated but feeling extremely sore. In nowhere but his leg. He had wondered why it was sore, but then he remembered that he injected himself with that serum. He moved the covers off of him to reveal his leg to no longer be smooth, but mixed with the blood he had gotten from his brother, somewhat rough and cracked, as if there had been bark forming with his skin.
“Well… that’s interesting…” he said. He attempted to stand on it, and it seemed to work normally… there was just a tangy feeling. He could even feel it coursing through his veins. He felt… more powerful. He had to let this power settle before he could truly use it. Meanwhile, he walked back to the main hall where the scroll and Shukaku had both been.
“Shukaku…” he said.
‘Damn this fucking human. Again… he’s almost worse than Garaa…’
“What was that? You mind saying that again?”
“I didn’t say anything…” he said. ‘But, I was thinking it…’
‘How come…’ he began to think…
‘Why do I hear your thoughts…’ Shukaku thought. ‘You’re no Jinnchuriki…’
‘No… not yet anyway.’
“And what’s that supposed to mean!” Shukaku said.
“Relax, my friend. You will not be sealed in anybody unless it’s of a dire importance. Anyway… it seems maybe the blood of Yamanaka that Heise gave me manifested a power to be telepathic… I didn’t expect these powers from blood but… anyway…” Shadow began to push out his chakra to the scroll once again, and allowed Shukaku to transfer chakra to him. He limped off to the resting quarters once again…
[274 Words]
[9942 Chakra Into Scroll][29826/50000]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Manifestation~{Shadow|Shukaku}{Solo}{Stats|Hospital}   Beast Country: ~Manifestation~{Shadow|Shukaku}{Solo}{Stats|Hospital} EmptyFri Sep 18 2015, 15:27

Roll for Stats
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Manifestation~{Shadow|Shukaku}{Solo}{Stats|Hospital}   Beast Country: ~Manifestation~{Shadow|Shukaku}{Solo}{Stats|Hospital} EmptyFri Sep 18 2015, 15:27

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Training Dice' : 4, 10, 4, 5, 5, 2, 4
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Manifestation~{Shadow|Shukaku}{Solo}{Stats|Hospital}   Beast Country: ~Manifestation~{Shadow|Shukaku}{Solo}{Stats|Hospital} Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Country: ~Manifestation~{Shadow|Shukaku}{Solo}{Stats|Hospital}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Beast Country - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox