Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

[Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 2]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

[Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 2] Empty
PostSubject: [Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 2]   [Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 2] EmptyThu Sep 24 2015, 21:12

Content Background:

"Hey! will you guys hurry up we are going to be late!" Itake yelled back at his brothers as he raced ahead of them. Mosan, Keman, and Usaso calmly walked, following their over excited brother. "Does he realize that we haven't even registered as Academy student?"Mosan said with a smile on his face. Usaso sighed, "Honestly, I think he does. The Academy Graduations are today." Mosan and Keman looked at Usaso as he spoke. "Oh yeah, that's right." Keman stated. "Even still, what does that have to do with anything? We still haven't even resistered in the Academy to begin with. I don't see how the graduation affects us." Usaso chuckled, "You're right. It shouldn't, but my guess is that Itake plans on showing the teachers and the hokage that we should be able to skip the Academy Rank and go straight to Genin." both Keman and Mosan looked slightly surprised at Usaso's observation. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!?!?! How can you be so indifferent right now? Dad just gave us permission to be shinobi!" The three boys froze in shock from Itake's out burst. "Now I know why dad made me the leader of the clan. You guys just have no passion at all." Itake added. Usaso laughed. "Elder Brother, Its not that we don't have passion. We just like to think our plans out before putting them into action." Itake could feel his blood boiling from his youngest brother's words to him. Mosan and Keman both sighed as they knew what direction this was going to go. "What do you mean by that? Are you saying that I'm an Airhead or something?" Itake responded. Usaso kept the same warm smile on his face as he spoke to his brother once again, "No disrespect to you brother, but thinking is not really your strong suit. You are lucky you are so strong that it off balances your intelligence." At this moment Mosan and Keman decided it was time to break up their little dispute as you could visibly see the rage in Itake's eyes. "Okay that is enough you two. Itake, we are already running late. Do you want to waste more time fighting with your brothers?: Keman stated in a half serious tone. Itake's eyes widen as Keman reminded him of what exactly they were suppose to be doing. "Oh man, oh man, oh man...." Itake kept repeating to himself as he once again rain in front of his brothers. "You are right about that, Usaso...." Keman said with a smile. "He is lucky he is so strong. That is why you are the brains of the out of the four of us." Keman said playfully punching his little brother's shoulder. Usaso gave a warm smile in response to his brother's words. He already knew that he was the smartest out of them, but it felt good to be acknowledged by someone whom he looked up to. "Well, then. Shall we go join our Airhead brother?" Mosan rhetorically asked his brothers. Without answering they all ran, chasing after Itake.

At the Academy Center stood two young men, one looked like he was a teacher at the academy and the other looked like he was a higher ranking a shinobi, at least a Jounin. "So are those were all the academy students, Kazu?" the Jounin asked the Chuunin shinobi, whom proceeded to give an annoyed sigh. "Yes, Yusuke. that was all of the students. Let me guess...you failed all three of your new students again?" Yusuke said nothing in response to Kazu's accusations. He simply looked at him with a blank face. "You know, Yusuke, I find it hard to be believe the we are related sometimes. I find it even harder that you made it to Jounin," Kazu stated. He had known his cousin well enough so that enough though he wouldn't speak anything, his mannerisms would give him away. "Well, maybe if you done a better job at teaching these them I wouldn't have had to fail them." Kazu sighed once again, "You know that the Hidden Leaf Village needs more shinobi, right? you are hurting the village by turning down students with such passion and potential." Yusuke scuffed, "I know more about our situation that you do. That is exactly why I refused to take the students that you have been graduating. Potential is fine and all, but what good is it if the students don't even want to reach it? They are more concerned about looking cool and the title of being a 'Shinobi'. I need students who have realized their potential and are working to achieve it without being told." Kazu hated when Yusuke was right, those lost students that he graduated seemed to think that it was a big game, and were not aware that Konoha still lived in dangerous times. "I understand what you are trying to say, Yusuke, but think...where are those kind of students going to show up? I mean lets be realistic, It's not like they are just going to fall into your lap or anything." Just as Yusuke finished making his point he heard the sound of a panting young boy. They both turned to the direction of the sound and seen Itake breathing hard and heaving, trying to catch his voice. "Okay, whose lap do I have to land on?" he managed to say in between breaths. Shortly after his brothers would follow behind him, nowhere near as tired. "I don't think that was as clever as you wanted to be, Itake." Usaso stated jokingly, knowing that his brother didn't have the breath to respond. [964 words] - END
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

[Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 2] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 2]   [Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 2] EmptyThu Sep 24 2015, 21:14

964 words = 964 exp
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 2]   [Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 2] EmptyThu Sep 24 2015, 21:14

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Reward Dice' : 12, 59

--------------------------------

#2 'Training Dice' : 5, 10, 8, 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 2]   [Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 2] EmptyThu Sep 24 2015, 21:17

Rewards:
+1 White Item

Training(+2 from quick Learner):
+7% CC
+10 Strength
+10 Endurance
+9 Dexterity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 2]   [Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 2] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Jiin History - Solo] Grey Blaze Chapter 36: The Tale of Four Brothers [Part 2]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Earth Country - Hidden Rock Village - Iwa - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox