Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Reviving One's Past~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Reviving One's Past~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats} Empty
PostSubject: ~Reviving One's Past~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats}   ~Reviving One's Past~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats} EmptyTue Nov 10 2015, 14:13

Upon finishing a little bit of cleaning and training, Hayabusa began to tire of being in Suna.
“Eliot…”
“Sir…”
“Have you heard from Yukimura lately…” he asked.
“Heise is currently in the Mist Village… it seems he is in a restful state. He’s been there for a little while.” Hayabusa disappeared with no further question, reappearing at a roof he had previously stamped. He looked around, as he wondered how he was going to find him, before he got an eerie feeling. It seemed his Bijuu could feel the presence of another. He looked in the direction in which he felt, before jumping down and casually walking to that location…

Elsewhere, Kokoro had returned to the Mist Village through the boat’s transit, after being contacted finally by her best friend. She looked up at her second home village.
‘Shizou… I’m back in Kiri… where are you?’ she asked telepathically.
[149 Words]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

~Reviving One's Past~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats} Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Reviving One's Past~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats}   ~Reviving One's Past~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats} EmptyTue Nov 10 2015, 15:48

“It seem’s he’s here” Heise said solemnly. The group looked at Heise with confusion.
“Whose here?” Mei-Lee asked him. Heise released a sigh and turned to Mei-Lee behind him. Before he said anything though, a gasp and blank expression from Shizou’s face appeared.
“She’s here as well” Shizou said calmly. He is released a sigh and decide to move towards the ramen shop of Kirigakure.
“They will find us there."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Reviving One's Past~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats}   ~Reviving One's Past~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats} EmptyTue Nov 10 2015, 16:12

Hayabusa had made himself towards the path given before him.
‘The Kyuubi… so you’re meeting up with the Jinchuriki of my brother. I had a feeling you were acquainted. I felt his presence when you and I fought…’ the dark voice said inside him.
“Yea… I sealed him...”
‘What’s your game, rounding us up and sealing us…’
“No game, my friend.”
‘I am not your friend…’
“Whatever… relax. You are the beast of my alter ego, so pipe down. Nobody can know he and I are the same.”
‘Hmph… disrespectful…’ the beast within said. Hayabusa approached the group ahead, waving slightly as he neared. When he got into proximity, his green eyes pierced at the sight of Shizou. Hayabusa still did not trust him… he had a vibe of secrecy… a secret agenda that Hayabusa couldn’t put his finger on. He looked at the other and bowed in respects.
“Heise, my brother… I’ve fallen into power enough to return your memories to you… well… not all. Only the memories in which I had been there for. But, there are a few good ones… one of them being a Kinjutsu that we discovered together. That may come in handy…”
Kokoro had begun to make her way towards the location of Shizou’s chakra… from affair, she could see that of Lydeck Hayabusa. She stopped in her tracks and turned.
‘Shizou… a warning would have been nice. He can not know that we are acquainted, otherwise our plan will not work in the end… meet me on the North side of the island…’
[260|409]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Reviving One's Past~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats}   ~Reviving One's Past~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats} EmptyTue Nov 10 2015, 16:27

Heise stared at Hayabusa for a moment. Something about him seemed vaguely familiar and his power felt stronger. Inside he could feel the chakra of the Kyuubi rumbling a bit.

“What’s the matter?” Heise asked mentally communicating with the beast.
“There’s someone inside there.” The chakra force said behind the large gate walls. Heise opened his eyes ignoring the heeding of his bijuu. The Kyuubi would just have to make sense some other time.
“Let’s get started shall we?” Heise said.

Shizou turned and walked off away from the group.
“Where are you going” Mei-Lee asked.
“I’ll return” Shzou replied simply.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Reviving One's Past~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats}   ~Reviving One's Past~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats} EmptyWed Nov 11 2015, 11:34

Shizou and Heise rolls
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Reviving One's Past~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats}   ~Reviving One's Past~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats} EmptyWed Nov 11 2015, 11:34

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dice

'Training Dice' : 5, 7, 3, 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Reviving One's Past~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats}   ~Reviving One's Past~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats} EmptyWed Nov 11 2015, 14:51

Roll for Haya and Kokoro
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Reviving One's Past~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats}   ~Reviving One's Past~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats} EmptyWed Nov 11 2015, 14:51

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Training Dice' : 8, 10, 1, 1, 9, 1, 6

--------------------------------

#2 'Training Dice' : 1, 9, 4
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Reviving One's Past~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats}   ~Reviving One's Past~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats} Empty

Back to top Go down

~Reviving One's Past~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats}
Page 1 of 1