Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Reviving One's Past: Part 2~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou|Fugaku}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Reviving One's Past: Part 2~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou|Fugaku}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats} Empty
PostSubject: ~Reviving One's Past: Part 2~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou|Fugaku}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats}   ~Reviving One's Past: Part 2~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou|Fugaku}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats} EmptyWed Nov 11 2015, 14:55

Hayabusa looked on as they walked together.
“This procedure will take at least 24 hours… is there anywhere safe in which you would like to do this? Of course, it seems you have your over watch here…” he said as he looked at the woman. He awaited his brother’s answer as they continued.
As Kokoro sat, waiting for her best friend, she felt another presence. A very unfortunate presence… it meant that her and Shizou would not be able to speak openly about their plan.
“Uncle…” she said, as Fugaku had come from out of the shadows.
“Flower… how was your trip? I missed you.”
“Eventful. I learned a few things here and there.”
“What are you doing all the way out here.”
“Waiting for somebody. Going to do a little bit of sparring I think…”
“Hmmm… would this somebody happen to be my son…” he said. She stayed silent. “Of course… no bird message, no communication, no nothing. That boy…”
“Is just like you…” she said as she giggled.
“Yea well… I just wish I had that technique of yours… being able to communicate with him anywhere at anytime…”
“He’s… close…” she said, as they then got quiet…
[199|199]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

~Reviving One's Past: Part 2~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou|Fugaku}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats} Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Reviving One's Past: Part 2~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou|Fugaku}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats}   ~Reviving One's Past: Part 2~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou|Fugaku}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats} EmptyThu Nov 12 2015, 11:26

Both the Monkey, and the violet eye’d girl said nothing as they followed behind Heise & Hayabusa as they spoke. The Monkey stared intently at Hayabusa sensing another energy within him.

“I don’t trust him anymore” Wukong said to Mei-Lee. Though she still remembered Hayabusa vaguely from her days in Konoha she to was in agreement with Wukong.
“They are friends. I trust Heise” She replied to Wukong choosing her words carefully.

Elsewhere, Shizou stood upon a Lake staring at the vast land around him. His mind slowly drifted away wondering what was going on, till he suddenly felt a stronger presence around him.
“Hey, You, I know you’re there. Come out."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Reviving One's Past: Part 2~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou|Fugaku}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats}   ~Reviving One's Past: Part 2~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou|Fugaku}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats} EmptyThu Nov 12 2015, 12:21

They continued to walk as Hayabusa figure they could set up camp on the outskirts near a temple. He looked around.
“We obviously need shelter… could you do the honors of setting up around us with Mokuton?” he asked as he lifted his arms and created a smooth table out of crystal element and a seat made out of crystal and sand for him to sit at at the head of the table. He sat and prepared his medical chakra in his hands. He put them to his head and it created a link from his head to his hands with chakra.
“Whenever you’re ready… you’ll go into a deep sleep and tomorrow, your memories of our time together will have returned…”

Elsewhere, Fugaku and Kokoro had come from out of the thickness of the fog. Kokoro waved cheerfully.
“Shizou!” She ran over and embraced him in a hug immediately, as Fugaku walked at the same pace.
“Son…” he said, bowing slightly. “It is good to see you. Hope all is well…” he said. He honestly wanted to stress how he wished he could spend more time with them both, for he knew their diseases would soon take them both, but he was too prideful. “I hear there will be a little fighting going on… how about a two on one? You two versus me… for old times sake…”
[229| 428]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Reviving One's Past: Part 2~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou|Fugaku}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats}   ~Reviving One's Past: Part 2~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou|Fugaku}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats} EmptyThu Nov 12 2015, 12:35

Heise released a breathe of Fresh air realizing he himself hadn’t performed Mokouton, no any sort of Ninjutsu or Genjutsu for months now. He’d been so intent on increasing his speed he’d forgotten about his spiritual body. He closed his eyes and began to concentrate on the chakra elements within his body: Water, Earth, and Fire. For this demonstration he wouldn’t need to use the fire chakra so he blocked it out of his mind. He would then create a mental image inside of his mind causing a circle to appear. Inside the circle he began to mix the green chakra he’d recognize and the blue chakra. From there the two chakra nature formed into one murky swamp color.

On the outward appearance, Mei-Lee and Wukong noticed Heise’s chakra beginning to rise.
“It’s been a while since he’s done ninjutsu” Mei-Lee said concerned for her lover, “You don’t think he’s forgotten how to control his chakra?” She asked staring at Wukong. The brute Monkey now stayed silent to himself though he did continue to stare at his friend.
“His body is so off balance even he couldn’t tell it. His physical strength heavily outweighs his Spiritual. Even with all his power he won’t be able to access sage mode till he fixes it” Wukong though to himself.

Just as he did so, 4 beams of wooden spikes began to push up from the ground and into the sky. From the 4 beams more, structural support came till obviously a house was built.
Heise opened his eyes to see everyone staring at him now panting heavily.
“Forgive me,” Heise said.

Back at the Lake Shizou received his hug from his long time friend and bowed respectfully to his father. Though he was here, Shizou still relished his father’s appearance before him.
“Why did you bring him?” Shizou asked Kokoro, “We could have discussed this without him. But if beating up on an old senile man is what he wants…, than I’ll do it myself” Shizou said stepping forward.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Reviving One's Past: Part 2~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou|Fugaku}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats}   ~Reviving One's Past: Part 2~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou|Fugaku}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats} EmptyThu Nov 12 2015, 13:02

Hayabusa looked at Heise’s heavy panting.
“Did you overdo it at the island?” he asked. “Never mind it… come… let us begin. I’m excited to share our memories throughout our childhood.” Hayabusa began to remember all of the good times, and even the time that caused his memories to be repressed again, which was Heise’s decision to get Hayabusa to kill him in order to unlock Mangekyou… one decision in which Hayabusa felt in debted to him. He waited for him to lay as he looked at the others. He looked at the monkey, before he pushed his own thoughts to him… a technique not even Heise knew he had.
‘Wukong… I cannot discuss this out loud because I’ve yet to familiarize myself with the young lady. But you… this is what I request. Both Yukimura and I have beasts within us. No doubtedly you may have suspected that I am Uchiha Shadow… my alter ego. The beast is his respectively, so keep that on the down low if at all possible. I believe we both have a certain amount of control that they will not break free… but just in case, if you begin to see either of their chakra pour out of us, hit us out of this procedure. Only if it is deemed emergency… oh… and this telepathic ability I picked up. Let’s keep it between you and I for the time being.’ Hayabusa turned to Heise. “Lay down…”

Kokoro cocked her head to the side. She slightly felt pushed to the side as always… she was never one to learn jutsu or combat, because she knew she’d die eventually… but she had learned much the last few months and wanted to show it off. But… her time would come. Fugaku looked at his son.
“Very well… lets go…”
[302|730]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Reviving One's Past: Part 2~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou|Fugaku}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats}   ~Reviving One's Past: Part 2~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou|Fugaku}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats} EmptyThu Nov 12 2015, 13:15

Blah.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Reviving One's Past: Part 2~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou|Fugaku}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats}   ~Reviving One's Past: Part 2~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou|Fugaku}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats} EmptyThu Nov 12 2015, 13:15

The member 'SatoshiHeise' has done the following action : Dice

'Training Dice' : 9, 7, 8, 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Reviving One's Past: Part 2~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou|Fugaku}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats}   ~Reviving One's Past: Part 2~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou|Fugaku}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats} EmptySun Nov 15 2015, 11:37

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Reviving One's Past: Part 2~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou|Fugaku}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats}   ~Reviving One's Past: Part 2~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou|Fugaku}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats} EmptySun Nov 15 2015, 11:37

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Training Dice' : 3, 6, 8, 1, 9, 4, 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Reviving One's Past: Part 2~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou|Fugaku}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats}   ~Reviving One's Past: Part 2~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou|Fugaku}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats} EmptySun Nov 15 2015, 12:20

Kokoro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Reviving One's Past: Part 2~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou|Fugaku}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats}   ~Reviving One's Past: Part 2~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou|Fugaku}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats} Empty

Back to top Go down

~Reviving One's Past: Part 2~ {Hayabusa|Kokoro|Heise|Shizou|Fugaku}{Group Training|Spar}{Multiple Stats}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next