Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Possible Negotiations~{Group RP}{Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Possible Negotiations~{Group RP}{Open} Empty
PostSubject: ~Possible Negotiations~{Group RP}{Open}   ~Possible Negotiations~{Group RP}{Open} EmptyFri Aug 19 2016, 10:39

The sun had been slightly above the horizon, peering through the trees in the distance. The wind blew ever so softly, often in bursts would it let its presence be known.
Hayabusa looked up at Taki village. His pure white cloak with the emblem of his village on the back and his Lydeck clan symbol on the front left side. His straw hat with dancing ribbons in the wind concealed parts of his face as the bells sang with each step her took. His long red hair had laid on his back in three braids.
“Lord Hayabusa…” a voice rang in his headset.
“Eliot…” he responded.
“What exactly is it that you are doing? Why are you entering this village, alone. Let’s not forget that Gesshoku helped in the war against them.”
“I’m just going to humbly ask for terms of Shadow Country’s return to our empire.”
‘Ask? You pussy…’ said the dark voice within him. ‘We would’ve won… a little more time and we would have won.’ Hayabusa ignored it.
“Alright… I just hope you know what you’re doing… also, don’t forget that if you speculations are correct, and they are harboring the man that betrayed your trust, you might be in a more troublesome situation…” Eliot said.
“I’m over it… Ultimately, I got what I needed. I just had to wait for it…” he said. He continued to walk.
Upon entering the village, Hayabusa looked up at his destination. He made his way, as far as he could go before either making it to his destination or being apprehended, where he would humbly make his request.
“Good morning. I am Lydeck Hayabusa, of Beast Country, leader of Gesshoku Village. I humbly request a quick audience with your leader…” he said, as he slowly lifted his hand to remove his hat, revealing his light green eyes.
[307|307]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Possible Negotiations~{Group RP}{Open}   ~Possible Negotiations~{Group RP}{Open} EmptyFri Aug 19 2016, 12:50

^ The village has been left alone for a while as the villagers were just living their lives in peace. It had been a while since they were thrown into war first when being invaded then becoming part of the country they have never heard of. Then the second battle for their country which the unknown country came to help them after become allies. It seemed oddly strange with the way things were.

^ Soon a strange figure would walk upon the land entering the hidden village, wearing a pure white cloak as close to snow with a symbol of a clan on them. Another figure could be seen beside them but it was not something they worried about soon the villagers would stop to listen to the figure. As the figure lifted their hand up to remove their straw hat revealing their eyes. Everyone had stayed paused for a second before someone took a step forward.

"Request with our leader? What do you mean a request if you wish to see the leader then go to the leaders house." The man turned pointing to the one that had two statues in front of one of a male and the other of a female. Both their swords would cross each other but their hands would be holding one another. In the form of a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Possible Negotiations~{Group RP}{Open}   ~Possible Negotiations~{Group RP}{Open} EmptyFri Aug 19 2016, 13:00

Hayabusa looked up at the point in which the one person had been pointing. He then looked back at that person. He slightly bowed.
“I thank you…” Hayabusa said. He then stood in one place, as he held his right hand outstretched. Particles bagan to converge on his location, as if he were a vacuum. These particles had been that of Sand, forming a dense platform beneath him. It lifted him into the air, hovering him above the villagers, pushing him towards the location of the leader’s house.
Before the statues, Hayabusa descended to the ground, looking up at the sculptures as a work of art. He marveled upon them for a moment, before he looked ahead and proceeded towards the house cautiously and alarmingly, not to look as though he had been a threat by any surveillance that would be scowering. He proceeded to the entrance and gave a knock…
[151|458]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Possible Negotiations~{Group RP}{Open}   ~Possible Negotiations~{Group RP}{Open} EmptyFri Aug 19 2016, 13:20

^ The villager nodded back to the figure respectfully before watching sand appear before the man moving him. Blinking to this everyone stared at one another before shrugging it off honestly as they have seen more stranger things. So it would not be the last time they saw something like this. Everyone continued to get back to their lives leaving the visitors to themselves.

^ Hearing a knock at the door several figures turned to see what the sound was as they each reached for a personal weapon they held. The shadow like figure would stand up staring at the entrance unaware of who would be visiting at this time of day. "Come in..." He glanced at everyone for a bit before lifting his left hand and waving it downward so they could relax.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Possible Negotiations~{Group RP}{Open}   ~Possible Negotiations~{Group RP}{Open} EmptyFri Aug 19 2016, 13:45

Hayabusa cocked his head to the side. This had all been so confusing; the simplistic reality of this village. He was much more used to people giving him a hard time. Hayabusa opened, and he entered humbly, keeping his hands down and at his side, to not alarm anybody. He observed all of the people here with their weapons.
“Good morning…” Hayabusa slightly bowed. “I apologize to intrude. Especially into your home, so early in the morning, uninvited. My name is Lydeck Hayabusa. I’m not overly well known, really, but I am the village leader of a newly founded Country, Beast Country. My reason for coming; there had been a war between your country and one of my own; I began an empire of my own. Shadow Country; it was meant to be governed by my brother. However… he is rather impulsive and lets his anger, vengeance, and lust for battle get the best of him. I’ve come to you humbly, asking if there is anything that can be done to return this country to me without violence. My people are there. My people seem to be suffering… I’ve come to negotiate if at all possible…” he said, now looking at the figure.
[203|661]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Possible Negotiations~{Group RP}{Open}   ~Possible Negotiations~{Group RP}{Open} EmptyFri Aug 19 2016, 14:20

^ The figure had introduced himself as the village leader from a newly founded country. This left the leader to stand up slightly after hearing that the previous war was started by his own brother. The shinobi within the house soon reached back for their weapons once more before the leader spoke softly leading them to a moment of relaxtion and peace of mind.

"Everyone...calm down this figure does not seem to be causing in trouble to us now nor came here with a ill will. Now Lydeck Hayabusa as you call yourself. Its an honor to meet you but sadly even with meeting with me would not help. As I am the leader of this village not the controller of this country. The Daimyo is whom you wish to speak with if anything about the return of the country. Though our Daimyo is a strange one he usually comes to visit us and make sure we are alright but would vanish. He usually comes with a team of shinobi as well. But they are more or less a guard for him and our people when times call for it."

^ One shinobi would turn scanning the white cloaked figure thinking something was being hidden. But it was unsure as to what though. It was a strange feeling as though he felt it before as he turned to stand by the leader to whisper something slightly into his ear.

"Ah, yes that is true as well. As to what my men have told me. It is true we did go to war with this country of yours but we also went to war with another country previously however its unknown rather not this country exist as many of our men were returned with out a care about the location. However one man overheard that the location of our daimyo is somewhere in Lightning Country. The man seems to be calm and collective about certain things but has a bit of a change when serious. If anything speak with him unless he comes to us again I would say wait here for a while but no telling when he will appear."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Possible Negotiations~{Group RP}{Open}   ~Possible Negotiations~{Group RP}{Open} EmptyFri Aug 19 2016, 14:44

“Ah… I see…” Hayabusa sighed. He saw how the man had been observing him. He kept his calmness. “Well then… I again apologize for intruding.” Hayabusa had been slightly disappointed, but he knew that this wasn’t going to be an easy fix. He took into account his past speculations and the meaning of the word ‘vanish’.
“It’s a shame… you and your people had to go through hell like that. I apologize for my brother’s behavior. If your Daimyo is who I’ve suspected in the past… he attacked looking for him personally. He had… stolen from me in a sense. He was a decent business contact until then. Proper.” He paused for a moment. “Hmmmm. I’m sorry, you don’t care about my grievances. I’ll take my leave. If you could… just have him reach out to me if he’s interested in negotiating peacefully…” Hayabusa said as he bowed, and began to walk out of the entrance, backwards. “Thank you for you time…”
[162|823]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Possible Negotiations~{Group RP}{Open}   ~Possible Negotiations~{Group RP}{Open} EmptyFri Aug 19 2016, 15:48

^ The leader nodded only to take a notice to something was wrong with the young man has a light sigh could be heard coming from his breath. The other gentlemen stood tall to watch their village leader carefully with the conversation that was happening.

"You know its perfectly alright, the first small war we believed was hell but then it turned into something different as the ones that challenged us actually helped repair things and help with the forming of the alliance between them. However the second time we thought that he would not arrive to help us but it turned out to be a mistake on our part." Rubbing his chin to think carefully about the actions of the past the leader sighed lightly and turned away for a bit to think of something. Hearing that Lydeck Hayabusa was suspecting whom their Daimyo to be it was more interesting.

"Hard to believe he would know someone else outside in the world from what it seemed. For him to have stolen from you seems out of ordinary for him. As this person does not seem to steal though the other one that seeps through the shadows may be the one you are thinking. Please no apologize for the past if anything pops up I'm sure the business contact you know of will be able to explain themselves if you questioned them."

^ Everyone bowed to Lydeck Hayabusa thank him for his time as well. They soon turned to one another to converse about the situation at hand before they were stopped by the young man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Possible Negotiations~{Group RP}{Open}   ~Possible Negotiations~{Group RP}{Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

~Possible Negotiations~{Group RP}{Open}
Page 1 of 1