Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 20 2017, 23:32

The gathering of the 4 cardinals, and the mysterious woman in the center brought mixed feelings to Asura. One feeling was the thrill to be in the presence of such beautiful women who he wished he could have all to himself... then again, he was also pissed that two of them had tried to kill him in the past 24 hours. They had lost comrades and were forced into a situation that was less than deplorable. Asura was in no mood for pleasantries at the moment. It took all of his self-control to keep from calling them bitches.

That would no doubt get him killed, inside their own home at that.

A puff of air escaped him as he marked further into the room with Hayabusa. He still had his katana at his side, which he held on to for his own security.

Asura sat down in one of the free chairs with his hands placed firmly on his knees, a firm frown on his face as he glanced at all the others around him. Though he didn't know who the woman was in the center, he glared at the other cardinals.

"Forgive my lack of manners in this palace, but would you please tell us what the hell is going on already?" Asura said in a calm but angry tone. "Many people died in this little game of yours, so you can imagine my patience is a bit thin. Future or not, I think you owe us an explanation, and let me tell you... it better be a good one."

Though his voice was edged on fury, Asura kept seated and as calm as possible. Still even now his fingers tapped impatiently on his knees, his desire for the news to be made clear and this affair over with.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 21 2017, 10:01

Hayabusa entered as well, admiring the scenery and observing all aspects and details of the environment in which they were in. He entered as summoned, slightly bowing to the group, mainly directed towards the female in the center, cutting eyes at Kayo mid bow, and return upright before taking his seat. He let Asura speak, sensing the anger of his tone increasing with each word.
“Calm yourself, Asura… we are in the presence of royalty, and guests in their home…” he said, looking at him, before turning back to the five. “Or prisoners, maybe slaves… I haven’t fully verified exactly what circumstances in which we are still here, but I do think that’s what we are here to find out, isn’t it, your highness?” he did understand Asura’s anger. People died; people’s fathers and sons, mothers and daughters… in what seemed to be a game. But, he was also aware that they all knew what they were in for when they stepped on that boat. Perhaps, it was less of a game, and more a test of some sort. An altered method of recruitment…
“I humbly ask… why are we here?” he asked.
[193|12851]
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 23 2017, 14:21

+ The four cardinals arose from their seats hearing the outburst from Asura however they calmed down when hearing Hayabusa telling him to keep calm. That moment each of them took a sit calmly but it was not long before Teruko would smile to speak.

"Aw, is the poor little brat upset still about how he couldn't beat us all by himself. Aw would you like for me to get your mommy for you? I'm sure she can...(sudden pause as she noticed the priestess turning to look at her.) "I-I'm sorry...ma'am..."

+ The others remained quiet as the female in the dress would stand slowly bowing to the guests that she had calm into her home. +

"It is a pleasure to finally meet you honestly Asura and Hayabusa, I'm priestess Kayo Seiryu, and you have already met my daughter in the battlefield already Hayabusa. Now the answers you seek are here indeed but please know you are not our prisoners nor slaves. We have you here at the moment as guests. You see, there is an issue that we must address that I have for seen and know of how both of you played a part in it. The man Uchiha Mantan rings a lot of bells i'm sure, he was killed...but sadly he's still alive as well. Another man that has Uchiha blood in him is wondering the shinobi world as we speak with the help of Orochimaru I do not need to explain whom he is.

But what you must know is he is actually on this continent why I'm unsure of, but there is a threat that I fear to becoming as you know the Rinnegan came from the people of the Otsutsuki clan...Well it would seem the entire clan...is coming back home once again. We knew of these day but was unsure Hayabusa...your eyes will not be able to defeat them alone...even my...Rinnegan is not strong enough to deal with the threat that is coming...so we set this up to see if everyone would be ready and to see if someone had obtain the powers of a Rinnegan and it seemed we were right. Now I plan to ask would you both help us in fighting or getting ready for this threat. We can only see so far into the future but we are blocked because of this threat that clouds our vision."

+ The four cardinals awaited everyone's answer as they turned to glance at the center of the table at the priestess. +
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 14 EmptySun Apr 23 2017, 14:59

Teruko's taunt nearly made Asura wanted to jump his seat and strangle her. His blood was boiling after the hell of a fight and wanted to get her back at that-- but it seemed the princess of the palace had a hand over things as well. It was enough to make her just glance at Teruko-- and she shut up. Asura too controlled himself but still, it was both tempting to beat her up but funny to see her put in her place with just a glance.

Still, it must imply the Princess was extremely powerful too...

Finally, they got down to buisness. Asura couldn't tell what Hayabusa was thinking-- but the biggest surprise came in soon. Mantan Uchiha was alive. The words hit Asura like a sack of bricks to the face.

"... What?" Asura said with a calm but exclamation tone.

Mantan Uchiha... the person who worked to try and rewrite history. In Asura's original time line, he went on a mission to stop this monster from rewriting history and taking control of the ninja war when the 10 tails was revived. Even worse, he aided in the 'death' of him when he was transformed into Kaguya. Since then, he should of been destroyed without a trace. And now he learned the bastard was alive and among them on the countinent.

"You have GOT to be kidding me?! I was thrown through time and space after that asshole and your telling me he still survived?!" Asura soon stopped himself-- realizing he couldn't share so much. So he just cleared his throat and shook his head. "I-I mean, I had some... experience with him, but I was sure he was dead... there is no way he could of survived." Asura said nothing more on the topic. Would they of even believed him?

The mention of the entire clan's return was another surprise, which Asura couldn't quite understand. It was one factor he didn't know-- but what didn't come up easily, was that the princess also had the Rinnegan too-- which made Asura sigh.

"Seriously?! You too?" Asura groaned and sulked his head in a mix of disbelief and envy. "You got to be kidding me? Just how many of you inherited the legacy of the Sage of Six Paths? That's so not fair..." Asura's admiration for the Sage of Six paths drove him to become a ninja-- but also to know that both Hayabusa and now this royal figure also had the same Rinnegan, it made Asura pained with envy.

His envy aside, he lifted his head up and tried to process all that was said. There were still things he didn't know and needed to clarify on. "Well first off-- who is this Orochimaru exactly? I don't know him from the literature, and why is he such a perpetual thorn in our sides? "

That last question was the only one still lingering. Though the methods were extreme at best, the priestess made clear that an even worse threat was before them. "Even worse than all four of you combine? I mean with all the power you had, this really is that bad?"

A sigh escaped Asura as he gripped the base of his Katana's sheath. "Well... if someone like me can be of help to you guys... I guess I can try. Not sure what you guys can pull compared to someone who inherited the Sage of Six Path's powers... " There was no doubt Asura would commit to the task-- but his envy stemmed in inadequacy compared to his peers. Bad enough he was a rogue ninja from his village that betrayed his master, but he now served the Akatsuki with a man with the said power of the same sage.

Compared to Hayabusa, what good was Asura as he was now?
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 14 EmptyMon Apr 24 2017, 13:20

His face twitched at the sound of Mantan being alive. He looked over at Asura, preparing to mention how he said he killed him.
“Mantan… Orochimaru…” the comment of ‘the man he seeks’ the young Kayo made earlier had been confirmed. “He is one of Orochimaru’s after all… I can’t say that this totally surprises me…” he looked at Asura as he questioned the identity of Orochimaru. “Orochimaru… he’s one of the greatest scientists to have ever lived… and died… numerous times. Inspiration in some cases, questionable in others. He had been one of the three legendary Sannin of Konoha in the Second Shinobi War. Trained by the Third Hokage. He trained one of my great uncles, Sasuke, for a time… He became a traitor to Konoha, and had been almost completely diminished by one of my great grandfathers. Didn’t stay dead long though… Uchiha Sasuke revived him. In turn, Orochimaru aligned himself with my uncle during the Third Shinobi war, against the threat of Kaguya of the clan in question. I thought he may have turned over a new leaf in one of his life times. I thought perhaps he had remained loyal to my uncle. That, I’m unsure of… but Sasuke is long gone now, so I suppose the debt had been paid. I wouldn’t have believed he could break barriers to demi-immortality had I not met him myself…..” he then sat up in his chair, finishing his history lesson. “Seems his obsession with my clan has only gotten stronger upon the official discovery that Rinnegan develops from Mangekyou Sharingan… at the time that was not knowledge even all the Uchiha knew.
But… he helped defeat Kaguya. So to revive her clan… I’ve studied him for a long time. Idolized him for a period. Psychologically analyzed what I could of him. And, I have to say… this doesn’t seem right. It doesn’t seem like him. Either he has a bigger plan here; a means of controlling the clan and its powers; or worse, he’s no longer in control. I couldn’t imagine Orochimaru submitting to anybody else’s rule. Either way… of course I would need a full scope of what we’re dealing with. However, if this is as you say it is, Orochimaru is becoming a threat to my people, and Mantan a traitor to the clan, and I will fight against them…”
[394|13245]
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 26 2017, 23:32

+ The priestess would nod to the men softly as she turned attention's over to Asura for a brief second. Answering a bit of the questions from the young boy. +

"Actually Hayabusa's and my own Rinnegan are rather different, you see he obtained it during evolution of his sharingan. Mine on the other hand, were given to me by our golden king, Omni for he was the one that came to our continent defeating also sealing the great dragon of destruction to which these eyes were born but also the armors of the four cardinals."

"The information you have also Hayabusa is slightly off, Kaguya was revived during the Fourth shinobi war as the third was the one the where the yellow flash was around during that time frame and even earned that named. The man we know to be Orochimaru may not be him, as we noticed another figure with them. The Uchiha Mantan we must understand what he's up to more or less and also track down another shinobi that could be dangerous to us as well. But we have no other information besides they are from Iwa. So gentlemen we will allow you to travel back and forth through our countries but we ask that you give us time to get clearance. Is that okay?"

+ She would stand slowly with her eyes closed as she kept her hands overlapping each other waiting with a smile on her face.+
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 27 2017, 08:52

(OOC: Omni come on-- your killing us!! Are we almost done? This has gone on for MONTHS! >< Please lets wrap this up?)

"The golden dragon...?" Asura breathed, both in question and curiosity. He looked to the armors and the priestess-- he had a strange curiosity to them. "This may be a stretched, but your armors-- the powers you had, is that some how similar to the tailed beasts of our country? "

Asura had a natural interest and desire to inherit the power of a tailed beast-- but these forms, these creatures, might show more potential than Asura thought. However, he kept that to himself. He had no love for the cardinals-- but he didn't wish to just carelessly kill to inherit power. Still he kept that to himself.

He leaned back and swung a leg over his knee. "Actually, I think I'll stay in your country for a while. I am looking for some friends who live here anyway. Bloody Vale Jungle-- the land of tigers, you might know of them? Anyway, if its cool with you, ill just hang out here for a while. " he said. He couldn't return easily to the land of the 5 great nations anyway being a rogue, so it might be a better use of his time.

A whole new country to explore was worth time away.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 27 2017, 11:30

“Ah, yes. Slip of the tongue. My apologies. Mind overwhelming with both historic and newly acquired knowledge.” He said. He could not believe he made such a mistake. Could it have been that his mind had begun to overload with not only the memories of his own and knowledge he had obtained but the memories and thoughts of those whom have been absorbed with his use of Rinnegan? He pushed the idea to the back of his mind for now. He may need to find some mind expansive exercises to perform in the future to help compartmentalize…
“Well, I don’t know much about them. I’ve run into one of his men before… had a staff of some sort that had powers very much like those of the Princess…” he said, referring to the daughter in which he fought earlier. “One touch, and he knows all he wants to know through physical contact. Other than that, all intel would be appreciated… you obviously know how to be in touch with me. If needed I could go to Iwa and see what information I can dig up. I’d just need to know where to start.” he said. He took pride knowing that his Rinnegan had been earned rather than handed down. It would be interesting to see this Doujutsu in action. Come to think of it, it was interesting to think abou tall the new discoveries of this new land, and the right given to them to come and go freely.
“I do have one question…” he looked at the man who actually took them down with his techniques that used turtles. “Your comment about the Kages… did you really defeat them before they reached us? Or was that just a blush to throw me off? Because, if they were truly on this continent, why aren’t they at this meeting?” he wondered. His answer would be critical on what actions he would take upon returning home. He knew convincing the whole Shinto Continent of the impending threat was going to be difficult. All he could do was work in the shadows and light at once to make sure they were all prepared…
[360|13605]
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 28 2017, 22:52

(OOC: We are actually at the ending as soon as you guys make these last posts we are finished.)

+ Hearing over the talk about the information being crossed the priestess would nod to him figuring something may be wrong or the overuse of a technique causing the mix of information. Before long though it seemed Asura's questions came into play as the priestess nodded to answer. +

"Yes and no, unlike the Bijuus where they must be sealed within one to become its host, the Armors must be warn to become the host but if the user dies. The soul of the wearer is sealed within the armor. This is to counter the effects of calling the soul for the pure lands."

+ The black tortises user turned his attention's over towards Hayabusa answering his question. +

"No Hayabusa I defeated your Kages back on their homelands, they never made it here. Our powers are completely different as a Kages power is not truly almighty unlike a few of us. However we are not immortals why do you wish to know?"

+ Before long Kayo would smirk only to tilt her head saying softly to them. +

"Planning on overthrowing your Kazekage and taking control of Suna?"

+ She smiled before getting up walking away from the table before the priestess smiled lightly at them all before nodding standing up slowly. +

"Either way gentlemen I have given you the information on the threat what you do with it is completely up to you. Asura I do not mind you staying on this continent but be aware that our laws are fairly different than your homeland. Hayabusa, If you truly want to be proud of the Rinnegan that I suggest you completely master it as you only scratched the paint from it. But this concludes the meeting if you all would like there is a boat willing to take you back to continent if not you are more welcome to stay within the Dragon Country. I shall bit you all a farewell."

+ She would suddenly vanish leaving nothing but a empty chair as the other cardinals stood up turning to walk out the double doors that allowed them to come in. With the meeting ending the new threat and new information of the man that is known as Mantan Uchiha appeared once again. The Uchiha seem to be playing are large role into something something bigger. Orochimaru, Mantan and the unknown man that was with them. +

(Ending of Event after you all post, also a sneak peek for upcoming things.)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 29 2017, 00:13

The news about the mysterious new creatures of this country-- even the dangers that now loomed in the future, still fascinated Asura. After spending time as a rogue ninja, it gave him an opportunity to explore this mysterious new land-- the home where his tiger summons originated from. For the time being, Asura was quiet and listened to the rest of them. he had more questions than answers. They even mentioned OMni-- the smart ass deity that had accompanied the Rikudo Sage himself and who gave him Omniscience in the first place.

A long drawn out breath escaped Asura as he allowed his blood to cool off and his head to process what he learned. The laws here were something to consider-- but the rebel Asura was, he had issues with authority. As would any rogue ninja would. With no small influence that Ravana had on him. ALl he could do was take it with a grain of salt-- because Asura was not one to easily obey what these people said. He would help, and repel any danger that threatened people-- but their methods were far from pure. It was hypocritical in his eyes-- no different than the crimes Iwa's elder-- Deus-- did to him and his master.

The priestess vanished and soon the cardinals turned to leave. "Till we meet again I guess.. and believe me, this is far from over..." Asura said in a grudged voice to the cardinals.

Either way, he now had many things to occupy his time now-- to grow stronger, and learn about the powers and culture of this new land. If anything, he hoped it would help him become strong too... and help him reach a peak of power he felt he could become... something to come close to Hayabusa, the cardinals--- and help him become more than an ant among these giants. His dream to become closer to the Sage of Six Paths, became far more daunting as he now understood the legacy that the Uchiha had possessed.

The envy Asura felt for his ally was growing and he fought to deny it. He had to become stronger for many reasons now, or drown in the despair that came to be overshadowed.

He finally rose up to his feet and gripped his sword. "So, Hayabusa... your heading back to Dream Island? But I meant what I said. Since I am wanted, might as well explore here and find something new. I may be able to make a new home here... but keep in touch with me okay?" he offered. HE didn't give him direct eye contact, the realization just how strong and the tailed beast he had, made it hard for Asura to look at him without feeling angry. He held no real hatred for Hayabusa , but he couldn't deny the feelings he had. "So... guess I'll see you later. And ... thanks for keeping me alive through this bullshit..."

He turned to leave out the door of the palace, but turned once more. "Oh one more thing-- you tell the others about the puppet string thing you did to me, your a dead man. Got it?" More in jest than an actual threat, but it was the best Asura could to lighten the mood.

With it, they left to return to their lives-- slightly changed and enlightened. The threat of Mantan was above Asura's head and wonder just how he survived being transformed into Kaguya... but he would get the answers. If nothing else, the real reason he choose to stay on this continent-- was to track down Mantan and this time kick his ass properly...

Fin.

(OOC: End post at last)
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 14 EmptyTue May 02 2017, 09:33

Though his mind was in an overload, he did his best to remember all the critical information about the armor in which had been used against them. He got the answer.
“No… while we were all fighting, I had noticed all of their absence. As far as the Kazekage… For the second time, I had been at the spearhead of a battle in which involved our whole continent, yet I had yet seen his intervention. I hadn’t even had the chance to confront him for the first… I figured that if he had indeed abandoned us, I would return as his competitor and yes…” he said as he looked at Kayo “overthrow him. However… I am reconsidering this. There may be now an alternative path… Regardless, I will become a Kage and prepare people for this threat.” Hayabusa nodded, as they all stood.
“I will see myself home…” as the priestess vanished and the others walked out, he watched them walk away. He had been calm and humble, but there had been a part of him that boiled. Indirectly, people DIED so that he could be recruited into a larger threat. Hayabusa turned to Asura.
“To Dream Island is it for me… I need to go into exile for a little while. I have a little bit of soul searching and fine tuning to do. Anyway… be careful out here. If you learn of anything critical, I would love to hear about it. Keep your Gesshoku mask nearby. I may need to have a team meeting soon. Good luck…” Hayabusa looked around, as he had now been left alone in the room. He looked around, admiring the castle.
“Hmph… beautiful…” he turned, before he immediately vanished, in a matter of a second to return to his own island & continent.
[300|13905]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient   Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country  - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: The Other Side of the World - Location: "?" Country - Hitoshii Sea - Shishin Contient
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next