Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Solo - The Warming Home Filled with Pain Pt4. - Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Solo - The Warming Home Filled with Pain Pt4. - Training Empty
PostSubject: Solo - The Warming Home Filled with Pain Pt4. - Training   Solo - The Warming Home Filled with Pain Pt4. - Training EmptyTue May 23 2017, 20:22

The beaming of lights coming from the window as the sun was starting to set for the day. The binds were cut having Tsukiyomi hit the ground with a loud “THUD” on his face. Getting up slowly he shook his head trying to regain where he was at but he slowly walked outside to look over at both that were watching him Yiniko had returned only to smile at Tsukiyomi.

“Ready?” She would reply with a cute smile on her face winking at Tsukiyomi as the doors would swing open leading back to the training grounds.

This would be the last day he trained at this location before he was told to move to the next location. But standing as though he was truly exhausted was Grave whom was already training in this area for the longest time. But he played off that he was not exhausted as he turned smiling at Tsukiyomi.

“Hey, so you ready for the final day in this training area?”

Tsukiyomi thought about it for a moment leaning forward placing his left hand on to his chin softly rubbing it thinking about the question before answering.

“Yes, but at the same time I feel I have more training coming on the way do I not?”

The question caused Grave to smile nodding to him only to keep that a secret as there was more training to come but he’d have to prove himself to everyone if anything. Vanishing the match finally started, with Grave appearing from above striking down at Tsukiyomi who had evaded the incoming attack coming to a stopping halt sliding on the ground only to be caught with Grave staring at him from behind.

Jumping up into the air Tsukiyomi finished his hand seals firing a fireball technique at Grave whom blocked it with a metal coating around his body.

“Wwhat!?!”

Caught off guard Grave appeared hitting Tsukiyomi to the ground with a powerful punch as the damage that was dealt was heavier than normal. Sitting up in the small crater Tsukiyomi shook his head confused for that split second but the sharingan would come activating for him to watch carefully of every move that Grave would make. Within a blink Grave already came from the side of Tsukiyomi with the eyes spinning he quickly stopped the punch but from the force it shot Tsukiyomi backwards sliding onto the ground as he jump back to recover.

Grave was not going easy on his final day of training. Soon roots started to grow from the ground as Tsukiyomi was jumping from each branch landing and jumping once again to stare at Grave only to get confused as to even more what elements Grave really knew. But it was about surviving this training that all made it worth for Tsukiyomi to keep moving again and again. Speeding up only to have to settle at close range combat with his instructor pushing him back at every turn.

Holding a firm ground with his stance Grave arrived to see Tsukiyomi facing him with no fear noticing that he was not using even the newly formed sharingan. It seemed all was about to go down with the two men as they rushed one another Grave jumped back smiling and clapped his hands together placing them on the ground generating the blacken domed room again for them to fight completely without anyone bugging them.

Appearing beside the dome everyone stared crossing their arms

“Sooo its official this little guy is joining us riiiiight?” Yiniko leaned over to Phantom blushing and giving puppy dog eyes.

Phantom turned to glance at her for a bit before looking back at the dome before answering.

“I have no information Grave has been quiet about it all really so…that is something from master to decided, besides I do not believe that young man will stay with us for too long either way he has a past that he must face one of these coming days.”

Yoh and Sou looked over at each other saying,

“I bet I can hold my breath longer than you?”

“YOURE ON!”

Yoh challenged his brother to a breath holding contest while the other two where having a serious conversation that was being ignored because of everything else. Shaking their heads both Phantom and Yiniko just ignored it all as they returned back to doing their own thing. Within the dome darkness covered the entire field only thing that could be heard was heavy breathing from each one as they both were trading blow for blow against each other’s body. As they had finished they came to a halt with Grave taking his sword up into the air and rushing at Tsukiyomi.

Both their doujutsus were activated as Tsukiyomi rushed over pulling out yamato as a evil aura seemed to be released with both of them clashing having the energy flow outward from both strikes that brushed against the dome’s wall. As the dust cleared they continued to go at it with one another.

Time slowly passed on the inside but on the outside the four shinobi continued to wait until they were done with everything but soon after which the dome would slowly start to crack as they all looked over noticing the small crack. However both Yoh and Sou were passed out from holding their breath for too long leaving the other two see that Grave was hitting his limit with chakra as the barrier started to break and suddenly come caving in as it landed vanishing with both of the men standing back to back this time. Their hair was even longer than before as Grave turned to smile at Tsukiyomi whispering to him.

“Nicely done…you completed this level of training…I’m proud of you.”

Tsukiyomi nodded having the sharingan vanish leaving him to turn and face Grave giving him a hand shake for everything he had helped him with.

“So what’s next though?”

Tsukiyomi asked with a curious look on his face as he knew that something else was coming for him to jus train for the past three days would be a waste if he did not know what to do next with his life. After which he turned to see everyone that was waiting and noticed that Yoh and Sou were out cold. Grave turned his attention to them and then back to Tsukiyomi.

“I have an idea…why not run the team for me for a while?”

Tsukiyomi turned blinking his eyes confused for a bit. Phantom was shocked to hear it but nodded thinking it would be a great idea as well.

“Run the team what do you mean?”

Grave pointed saying with a joke.

“Those four have been truly bored for the past few months since I have to give them orders soon or later to run some missions for me but I think you will be able to help at the same time so are you up for it?”

Tsukiyomi thought about it for a bit before he decided on wanting to truly stay here, he knew his home was Konoha but at this time he is an enemy for them and wanted only because of his eyes. Even more so his brother needed to be buried soon as well before he forgets about it. Which then caused Tsukiyomi to raise some questions.

“Grave, where is my brother’s body?”

Grave glanced over at Tsukiyomi shocked a bit that he’d ask about his late brother’s body now after everything else, but it was fair to tell the truth to Tsukiyomi.

“I had Phantom bury him safely somewhere cause of the fact of you running from something or someone and what I had to face against to bring you hear. So we buried him already for you but I’m not going to say just yet until the time is right if you understand what I mean by that.”

Tsukiyomi looked down for a bit thinking he failed again saying goodbye to his brother but knew it was for the best and he’d get to see him again so nodding softly Tsukiyomi looked over at Grave and the rest of the other shinobi.

“Okay…in that case I’ll join you guys and see what this crazy place is about if anything I think I can learn a lot being here if…if…you…all…ow…me o too…”

Slowly falling to the ground Grave caught Tsukiyomi knowing that jutsu pushing for three days would be painful on both of them. Grave was rather weak holding Tsukiyomi up as Yiniko and Phantom rushed over to help carry them. They would slowly start to black out but Grave would whisper…

“Don’t…worry…we are just…getting started…”

(END)

Training Grounds +1 Tsukiyomi (Final)
Time/Space Techniques +1 Grave & Tsukiyomi.

EXP: 721 (Both Parties)
MF +72 (Both Parties)

TP -14
TP -16
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo - The Warming Home Filled with Pain Pt4. - Training   Solo - The Warming Home Filled with Pain Pt4. - Training EmptyTue May 23 2017, 20:22

Tsukiyomi (x1.50) (x2)

Grave (x2)
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo - The Warming Home Filled with Pain Pt4. - Training   Solo - The Warming Home Filled with Pain Pt4. - Training EmptyTue May 23 2017, 20:22

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 8, 6, 6, 4, 9, 2, 5, 9, 6, 3, 10, 9, 4, 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 10, 7, 9, 10, 5, 6, 5, 8, 1, 3, 8, 6, 4, 3, 2, 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo - The Warming Home Filled with Pain Pt4. - Training   Solo - The Warming Home Filled with Pain Pt4. - Training EmptyTue May 23 2017, 20:43

Tsukiyomi - Recovery: 5/26 & 6/6 HP: 19 /2 = 10 / 2 = 5
STR: 8 + 5  + 3 + 10 = 26 x1.5 = 39 x2 = 78
END: 6 + 2 + 9 = 17 x1.5 = 26 x2 = 52
DEX: 6 + 9 + 4 + 9 = 28 x1.5 = 42 x2 = 84
INT: 4 + 6 + 2 = 12 x1.5 = 18 x2 = 36

Grave - Recovery: 6/6 New HP: 20 /2 = 10
STR: 7 + 5 + 1 + 4 = 17 x2 = 34
END: 10 + 6 + 6 + 2 = 24 x2 = 48
DEX: 9 + 5 + 8 + 3 = 25 x2 = 50
INT: 10 + 8 + 3 + 2 = 23 x2 = 46
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo - The Warming Home Filled with Pain Pt4. - Training   Solo - The Warming Home Filled with Pain Pt4. - Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo - The Warming Home Filled with Pain Pt4. - Training
Page 1 of 1