Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} Empty
PostSubject: ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}   ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} EmptyThu May 25 2017, 14:54

Hayabusa reappeared, feeling slightly defeated with a mix of optimism, as he looked down on the island.
“Eliot…” he said in his mask.
“Lord Hayabusa… thank the Gods… I hadn’t been sure what happened to you. After they took you to their chambers, they deactivated your mask.”
“Hmmm…” he began. He bit his finger, and slammed, summoning all of the items in which he had left there in that room. “Well… it seems this little game show they put on was actually just a test…”
“A TEST!?!?! Our people died!” he exclaimed.
“Eliot… not like you to be outraged… however… it is nothing compared to what they say is coming…” Hayabusa continued, as he began looking around, as to wonder how he must exile himself to become a greater warrior. “But, we will have a meeting regarding that fairly soon. The whole team… I am going to go into a week or two of solitude… but before I do, I will be needing to make final revisions to all of our countries. We must continue our empire.”
“Very well… how would you like to proceed with contractors?” he asked.
“Well, I will go with most locals here for all I would like to do first and foremost. We’ve already discussed the exploration and additions of our other two Countries… execute them, please. We have the funds to make it happen.”
“Understood…”
“Thank you Eliot.”
“You will need to return home soon. Your country is very worried about you. I will make a speech telling them of your safety, however, you should probably return within the week to put all their minds at ease.”
“Hmmm… very well… just give me a few days…” he said. “White Dragon, out”. Hayabusa looked on at the village below. He looked on the other side, beginning to wonder of the island’s resources. There were still many things that he had left to discover. But, firstly, he would have minimum impact cities built at each direction that would act as a barrier from interference from the outside. Hayabusa turned, slightly closing his eyes, before shooting them open with his Rinnegan active. He saw much clearer. Hayabusa then bit his finger, and before him, the body of Fugaku, and three of the bodies he had collected from the other side, which had been temporarily ready, but to his disposal, had appeared in a cloud of smoke, standing lifelessly. The crystal within their bodies slightly glowed, before they all shot up with animation, sharing the same Rinnegan eyes. Hayabusa turned to look at the island, but said nothing. They all shared his mind. Conversation between them was redundant. All four of them split off in the four different directions to prepare the work in which Hayabusa had set out.
Though he controlled the others, he himself took the time to train his own body, familiarizing himself with the Rinnegan and it’s perks. He sat in a mystical lake, holding his Rinnegan scroll, rereading all in which he read before he unlocked the ability to use it himself. There were parts within the scroll that seemingly had not been there the first time he read it. Unbelievably, he had the power of Yin and Yang, and he hadn’t even known. Hayabusa read up on those before… but then, he did also remember the Gravitational power in which he used when trapped within his own Genjutsu was his body’s reaction. His body has been acting fairly strange lately. It had been about time he found the full extent of his power, whilst he could…
[594/594]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}   ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} EmptyThu May 25 2017, 14:55

Roll for Omnyouton x 2 and Nexus x1
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}   ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} EmptyThu May 25 2017, 14:55

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Exercise Dice' : 2, 7, 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}   ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} EmptyThu May 25 2017, 14:59

One more roll for extra Omnyouton
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}   ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} EmptyThu May 25 2017, 14:59

'Exercise Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}   ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} EmptySun May 28 2017, 13:29

Hayabusa sat there in tranquility, isolated as he absorbed the knowledge of the Rinnegan. His capabilities were beyond that of which he had ever known. One had been that he was virtually a God among men with this power. He set the scroll down, as he opened the palm of his hand. It began to glow white… the power of healing. He did the same to the other, as he glowed black… the power of destruction. The two created a bond in which Hayabusa had not known… the means of creation. There had also been the element of Chaos that it created.
Creation and Chaos… poetic, he though. It was upsetting that his other half had gone against and attempted to take his body.as his own. But, the more he thought about it… he needed him… and he knew that putting Shadow through the torment of being trapped without release for thirty years.
His heart began to race at the thought of what he had to do… but realizing this concept of dark and light needing each other… He rolled the scroll up, as he stood, looking at the waterfall before him. He closed his eyes, before a portal ahead of him was created. It took but ten seconds, before a naked black scaled being came before him, crouched among the water, with the waterfall falling in the background. His white hair blew in the wind. He seemed to be talking grantically, before looking up, Mangekyou Sharingan glowing. He smiled, and then his laugh became cynical. In an instance, Hayabusa felt the intense heat of Enton engulf him, as the technique known as Amaterasu enraged on his body…
[278/872]

Omnyouton x 3 & Nexus x 1
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}   ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} EmptySun May 28 2017, 13:29

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 2, 8, 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 7
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}   ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} EmptySun May 28 2017, 13:33

[Current Omnyouton – 95%]
[Current Nexus – 13]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}   ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} EmptyMon May 29 2017, 21:45

The heat consumed Hayabusa, and for an instant, there was pain. And then, Hayabusa waved his hand, as he manipulate Omniyouton to seize the existence of the technique.
“You…” the being known as Shadow to all others stood before him. He stood up, hunchbacked, much different as far as sanity went. His physical appearance, other than stance, had been the same it was.
“Hundreds of years… and I didn’t even have to escape…” His limp body began to break itself into it’s old normal stance. “Dispel of me, so that I may take over our body and torment you from the inside, you coward…” the being said, before he waved at the ground, and water rose as if gravity had been reverse. Around his hand was a short blade made of water. He then turned it, and stabbed himself in the rib.
Not a second later, Hayabusa fell to one knee, as he felt the pain of that in his own body.
“And I didn’t even have to escape… trapping me was stupid… but releasing me… even stupider…” he said. He stabbed himself once more,in the arm, and again, Hayabusa felt said pain. “You gonna say something, or just do what I say?”Shadow said. Hayabusa looked up at him.
“”I… I’m sorry. I should have not left you there… I totally forgot that your existence is barely less than real…”
“HA! AN APOLOGY!?!?!” he stabbed himself in the thigh, and Hayabusa gave out a small yell. “FUCK YOU! AND YOUR WEAK APOLOGY!”
“I need you…” Hayabusa said, panting.
“NEED ME!?!?! FUCK OFF! GIVE. ME. THE. BODY!” he said, as he stabbed himself in each limb with each word he muttered. Hayabusa fell to both knees.
“I… I will…”
[288|1160]
[Rolling for Omnyouton, Konton, & Nexus]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}   ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} EmptyMon May 29 2017, 21:45

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 7

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 6, 2

#3 'Exercise Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}   ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} Empty

Back to top Go down

~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next