Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}   ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 29 2017, 21:45

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 6, 2

#3 'Exercise Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}   ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 29 2017, 21:47

[Current Omnyouton - 100%]
[Current Konton - 32%]
[Current Nexus - 16]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}   ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 31 2017, 12:39

There had been a small awkward silence between the two of them.
“What are you up to…” Shadow finally said, continuing to keep a hold on the blade of water, but no longest stabbing into his own body. Hayabusa breathed heavily.
“Not once… not once, have we tried to become one. We’ve always separated… compartmentalized. Why? We are the darkness and the light. We are two halves of a whole.” He said, now looking upon Shadow with his Rinnegan eyes, as he raised his hands, revealing the Yin and Yang properties. From the darkness came a black serpent dragon, and a white from the other. The black floated around Shadow, as the white floated around Hayabusa. They then met, clashing in the middle, now intertwining together to create a new form, in the shape of a dragon serpent with both colors, as it floated its long phantom body around the both of them. “No more taking turns…let us pilot together… let us become one…” Hayabusa said.
There had been a long pause, as it seemed as though Shadow was contemplating it. However, he was admiring the new powers of Hayabusa. He then slowly walked up to the kneeling Hayabusa, as lifted him up by the neck, lifting him to his feet. He looked into the Rinnegan eyes with his Mangekyou Sharingan. He then took the water blade, and shoved it into the back of him.
Hayabusa’s eyes shot open, as he then felt the pain of the stab. But the stab continued on. It moved Hayabusa closer into Shadow, until the blade penetrated Shadow himself. With his free hand, he rested his arm around Hayabusa’s body. It was… a hug…
“Become one…” Shadow repeated.
At first, a look of shock, became a look of relief, as Hayabusa raised his other arm and hugged back. The Phantom Dragon collided with them, as a beam of light dispelled, revealing after a period, an unscathed Hayabusa, and no Shadow. He stood there, in the water alone… but feeling… different.
Fused…
His mental capacity had seemingly increased back to its formal glory. He felt oddly, at balance. He was different, yet he was the same.
“We… are… many… yet… We are One…”
[368|1528]

Rolling Konton x2
Rolling Nexus x 3
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}   ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 31 2017, 12:39

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 3, 6

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 7, 4, 5
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}   ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 31 2017, 12:42

[Current Konton - 65%]
[Current Nexus - 32]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}   ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 01 2017, 09:05

He felt a world of difference within his body… rather… his mind. The two had really become one. The darkness and the light both came together and created an entity in which Hayabusa had not felt in a very long time. With this merge, he the memories of Shadow’s time in the technique had come flushing to him. It fed the darkness within. It was fairly horrible. He closed his Rinnegan eyes, as a tear fell from one of them. He then looked up and clinched his fist.
From within his body, the plane within, Houkou lay there. From what seemed like sleep, he perked up.
“What… did you do…” Houkou said, as he stood up.
“We became one…”
“You and the darkness… poetic.” He said, as he growled, moving his face closer to Hayabusa. “You’ve changed… I feel it… are you even the same person anymore?”
“No…” he said, flatly and bluntly.
“Well then…” Houkou laid back down. “Since you insist on become whole, and different… do not return to me for my power until you again prove this new you deserves me and my loyalty. Don’t get me wrong… we aren’t enemies. I am once again your prisoner. Our bond was made closer through the pursuit of Uchiha Shadow… now the you are both, I am neutral. Now… leave me…” he said, closing his eyes. Hayabusa just stared at him and said nothing. He then turned and evaporated…
[240/1768]
[Rolling Konton x 2 and Nexus x 3]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}   ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 01 2017, 09:05

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 5, 6

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 3, 4, 4
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}   ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 01 2017, 09:06

[Current Konton - 100%]
[Current Nexus - 49]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}   ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 06 2017, 11:25

Hayabusa opened his Rinnegan eyes, as he looked out into the middle of the river in which he had been using to get right with himself. He stood up, pondering the words of Houkou.
“It will be sooner than you think, my friend…” he said. As he stood up, his four bodies had come one by one from all separate direction. He could have an out loud conversation, but it would be redundant, since they were all the same person. They were just an extension of himself. He knew that all plans have been begun successfully and that things were underway and would only take some time.
He looked at all four of them, and without further hesitation, they all moved as a unit to the special training grounds near the heart of the island. He had only been here once so far, with Heise. Now thinking of Heise, he had wondered how he was doing. He would be sure to have him at the team meeting. It had been too long since they have gotten together.
As he sat there in the middle of the field, Hayabusa had one of his bodies summon his training equipment; his puppet and weights. The puppet was much like that of the one that he fought during his Chuunin Exam, as it took his form ahead of him. The Cursed doll made a hundred shadow clones, as Hayabusa put all restraints on his own body.
It became a 5 on 101, as training and fighting waged on and Hayabusa could feel the difference between his capacity before the merge and the capacity after. He was very much pleased with this difference.
As the battle waged on, and they neared the end of the fight, and it became Hayabusa versus the puppet, he released his own new Phantom Serpent, that subdued the mirror image of himself. He finished it with a strike that deactivated said puppet.
The Cursed Doll dropped, collapse and broken, and the weights seemingly lost their functionality. He dropped them on the ground and began to walk away, allowing his body to do the clean up work. That was all he needed, as he refined a few techniques that he had hoped would give him an upper hand and surprise Houkou in the upcoming battle…
[385/2153]
[RP END][All current Approved Techniques Learned][-2000 AP][2150 Words Required]
[-1 Cursed Doll, - 1 x50 lb weight]
[Rolling for DEX (+20 Cursed Doll, + 20 50 Lb Weight, +50% Training Field)]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}   ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 06 2017, 11:25

'Exercise Dice' : 7, 4, 2, 8, 8, 9, 7
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}   ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 06 2017, 18:16

(OOC: I know its a solo thread, but wanted to give you something fun to read. )

As Hayabusa was training, the disturbance of wind swished through the air as a bird came flying by and landed softly near a stoop where he was training. The little red bird chirped innocently, but what really would catch the man's attention was a strange little note wrapped around the bird's talon.

Upon opening it from the bird, it would hop and bob around.. though if any snakes were around, it would get get anxious and fly away before its grabbed.

As Hayabusa would find the letter with the odd crest of three flames-- the symbol of the Jiin clan. It could only be from one person that he knew. As he opened the letter, he would read what it said.

Dear smug, Rinnegan, puppet bastard,

Yes, its me. Asura. You better not forget I still got a bone to pick with you about stringing me up like that. The terrible tiger twins won't give me a moment's peace with that.

But all jokes and spite aside, I came to tell you news of my journey in Shishin Continent. Ravana and I had journeyed after a bit of time-- to the land south of Tiger Country, where my tiger summons come from. Blood Vale Jungle-- aka, Shinkoku. Its a nice jungle place. But more importantly, I have earned a place among their tribe.

In short, I have secured us a base of operations in Shishin Continent. It is located south of tiger country and west of Phoenix country. (Enter map coordinates here) . Fastest travel is by boat as there is a trading post there, that we have constructed.

Life here isn't glorious but its safe and has plenty to offer. The Akatsuki will be able to hold operations easier on this continent now that we have a spot to coordinate our efforts. When you can, come over and visit. Though... I'm contracted to and in good graces with the Tigers of the Blood Vale Jungle. You... they may decapitate you on sight . Not scared are you? I'd imagine someone with the Rinnegan wouldn't be scared off by some adorable little cats right?

Just wait till you meet Boss Byakko. You better offer him something. A gift or something, cause the tiger is a demanding brute to strangers. Ask around Iwa and they will tell you about him (Old lore story of the tiger who attacked Iwa)

Anyway, I wanted to let you know of our new establishment here. IF and when you have time, you should visit. Send me a message back whenever.

Hope you visit soon.

P.S. Send that bastard Shadow my regards

P.P.S. when we get the chance to spar, just you wait and see how strong I become.

The letter was clear that Asura had been hard at work and if Hayabusa was interested, it would be worth his wile to look into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}   ~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~Constructive Exile~{Hayabusa}{Solo Training}{Multiple(Nexus,Element,Missions,Special Grounds,Training Equip. etc.)}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Beast Country - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox