Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Solo - Private "Setting of the New Moon" RP/Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Solo - Private "Setting of the New Moon" RP/Training Empty
PostSubject: Solo - Private "Setting of the New Moon" RP/Training   Solo - Private "Setting of the New Moon" RP/Training EmptyFri Jun 23 2017, 19:52

After leaving for the alone training Tsukiyomi just sat next to the old man Grave Asakura whom was smiling to see he was doing better. They both smiled at each other as they got up slowly to head down stairs to continue their training once again. Both were set as the blades were kept to their sides vanishing with their speed to clash with each other. Everyone else knew that needed to let off a little bit of steam after the last time they trained together.

Tsukiyomi’s way of training was a bit different but they all believed the young boy to get stronger in time of need as everyone else remained upstairs sharing information with each other of their plans to take care of everything for the country as they waited for Grave’s return.

Soon walking up the stairs they turned to see the young males with smiles on their faces. Grave nodded and looked at everyone saying calmly.

“Listen everyone…I’m going to take care of the tailed beasts…you all stay here its time I show them I can battle them and hold my own to earn their respect and to prove to them…I can actually handle them my way…”

Tsukiyomi was shocked before he turned saying with a glare and excitement.

“Can I come along!?”

Grave shook his head with his eyes closed to explain everything to him.

“Sadly no…this is something I promised them I would handle and do on my own when the time came…so please trust me on this one…”

Tsukiyomi nodded to Grave as he turned to everyone else.

“In that case…let’s get the village and this country up running smoother than before guys!”

Yelling with a loud cheer everyone headed to get ready as Grave turned to Sakura holding her once more before placing on his old gear walking out the front door.

“This time I’ll handle them all my way and show them I can and will have them know I mean to protect them from what is wrong in this world.”

Grave smiled as he vanished to go find the tailed beast once again that lived on the island of Hikari.

360 /2 + 180 EXP to both Grave and Tsukiyomi.

Training:
-7 TP Tsukiyomi
-8 TP Grave
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo - Private "Setting of the New Moon" RP/Training   Solo - Private "Setting of the New Moon" RP/Training EmptyFri Jun 23 2017, 19:53

Tsukiyomi
INT: x4
DEX: x3

Grave:
INT x3
STR x3
END x2
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo - Private "Setting of the New Moon" RP/Training   Solo - Private "Setting of the New Moon" RP/Training EmptyFri Jun 23 2017, 19:53

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 1, 10, 1, 4, 5, 10, 8

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 9, 3, 3, 1, 7, 2, 4, 6
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo - Private "Setting of the New Moon" RP/Training   Solo - Private "Setting of the New Moon" RP/Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo - Private "Setting of the New Moon" RP/Training
Page 1 of 1