Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Solo - Private "The splitting of the Morning Moon." RP/Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Solo - Private "The splitting of the Morning Moon." RP/Training Empty
PostSubject: Solo - Private "The splitting of the Morning Moon." RP/Training   Solo - Private "The splitting of the Morning Moon." RP/Training EmptyMon Jun 26 2017, 19:04

The evening sun was beginning to set as the heroes of Hikari were setting up for battles to come phantom and Yiniko were working on plans for other countries coming with a peaceful solutions to avoid conflict while the twins were working on coming up with a way to help the children and women be safe should if anything happen to the country. But the main two that were missing were Grave and Tsukiyomi whom were in the basement once again training with each other. Clashing their fists to one another sliding back from each hit leaving both breathing lightly but smiling as they continued to push even harder with one another.

Sakura was at the hospital helping with all that need help with being sick and cheering up as everyone else had a part they were working on. While she was thinking about the words Grave spoke of she could only smile closing her eyes nodding. A nurse came walking by seeing her smile for the first time in awhile this time. The reason was because Grave finally allowed her to come into his plans by explaining them to her for the first time.

Back at the training grounds Tsukiyomi fell over breathing heavily after finishing their workout before Tsukiyomi sat up lightly looking over at Grave to explain to him about something.

“Hey…Grave will you be okay if I left for a bit…I believe Haku and I need to visit some places before we continue anything else if you are okay with that honestly…”

Grave turned over to him with a smile to answer back.

“That would be a perfect idea for you, I believe you will learn a lot by exploring different areas, which reminds me you should visit a country I have marked on my map.”

Pulling out the map he pointed to the spot for Tsukiyomi saying.

“This location here is a perfect place to visit if anything, Its another country to the west of here. You could learn a thing or two from them. But before you leave you should learn a bit more techniques cause if you haven’t been training right you are not going to learn to move fast enough to protect yourself understand?”

Tsukiyomi nodded to that and figured it be the perfect idea to keep his eyes a secret as well as he traveled to the country that Grave spoke about.

“Iwa…Country…that’s one of the great nations if I remember correctly right?”

Grave turned looking up at the ceiling nodding softly.

“Yes…but they have very strong techniques and allies that are interesting even to me. So please be careful.”

Tsukiyomi nodded as he stood up dusting himself off before turning away as he placed his hands into his pockets.

“Thank you Grave…I’ll come back even stronger but that means you do not go getting weak on me please…I need to have a strong master and I believe you are one of few that I can believe in…”

Tsukiyomi started to walk away leaving Grave tilting his head curious about what he was saying but thinking to himself Grave began to speak with his bijuu calmly as he was on her head thinking.

The female voice spoke softly, “Grave, are you sure you are going to let him go just like that?”

Grave nodded saying to her, “Yes…besides we have to attack the enemies now…and prove to them we are strong enough to deal with them during these times. I believe they will understand that we are not to harm but I also need to take a position that is worth it all.”

Nekomata nodded only to vanish into the darkness leaving Grave still staring up at the ceiling whispering to himself.

“From enlightenment comes understanding of the rebirth.”

Word 628 /2

Grave: -8TP
Tsukiyomi -7TP

Basic Stat Training
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo - Private "The splitting of the Morning Moon." RP/Training   Solo - Private "The splitting of the Morning Moon." RP/Training EmptyMon Jun 26 2017, 19:05

Grave

Tsukiyomi
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo - Private "The splitting of the Morning Moon." RP/Training   Solo - Private "The splitting of the Morning Moon." RP/Training EmptyMon Jun 26 2017, 19:05

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 4, 3, 1, 3, 5, 9, 5, 8

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 2, 7, 7, 8, 3, 2, 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo - Private "The splitting of the Morning Moon." RP/Training   Solo - Private "The splitting of the Morning Moon." RP/Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo - Private "The splitting of the Morning Moon." RP/Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Hikari Country - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox