Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

VI : Bitter-Sour [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

VI : Bitter-Sour [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] Empty
PostSubject: VI : Bitter-Sour [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful]   VI : Bitter-Sour [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] EmptySat Jul 08 2017, 22:41

~ x - VI : Bitter-Sour - x ~

Rated R | Sexual Situations, Gore, Language

RP Job Session: Stalking Kojuro part 5

“I’m sorry…I’m sorry…I’m Sorry…I’m Sorry…” Chiasa kept repeating these words as tears began to flow from her eyes. Tonight, was a full moon and under better circumstances, this would be romantic. The tears began to flow heavier as Chiasa began to fully comprehend what she had done. The blood on her face missed with the falling tears and dripped onto her bare breasts. Chiasa, in her state of shock, managed to check the pulse of the naked young man that she sat on top off. She had trained to be an assassin her whole life, someone who could be on par with the Black Ops ninja in the village, however, this was the first time that she killed. Sure, there were rumors that she killed Nagakoto, but those were just rumors. Besides at the time, he would have been way too strong for Chiasa. She killed her target, the man that her mom decided needed to die, the man who, if things were different, could have been her husband. Kojuro laid on his bed, naked, and with a look of shock forever frozen on his face. She had killed him in the middle of sex.

She got a good look at her former lover, the expression on his face was going be engraved in her mind forever. “You were right, Kojuro. I am too devoted to my mom.” No matter how many times she tried to wipe the tears from her face they began to fall heavier and heavier. Kojuro had been almost decapitated. Chiasa had used the sword he had shown her earlier in the evening. Chiasa wondered why she waited until they were having sex to finish out the mission. She could have easily killed him without sex being involved. Perhaps during sex, he would have been less aware and more subjectable to assassination Truthfully, she was torn. She wanted to experience him at least once before she killed him. In the spur of the moment, Chiasa could think of no way to provide a quicker execution other than decapitation. That didn’t make her feel any better at what she done.

“Grrllllch...Grillch….” There was a sound that was like gargling liquid. Its suddenness made Chaisa snapped out of her grief for an only a moment to see that, despite the blood loss, Kojuro was still alive. Emotions once again overcame Chiasa as she burst into tears.

“I couldn’t even manage to give you a quick death.” Chiasa quickly grabbed Kojuro’s sword and slashed at his neck for the second time. Chiasa was still on top of his as it happened, she could feel the life leave his body. The “Thud!” sound his head made once it hit the ground seemed to make her head ring. Blood shot out of Kojuro’s decapitated body. Chiasa watched silently, petrified from her actions.

Job RP Session End

Assassinations: 1
471 Words

Chiasa and Shoji were supposed to train on more Chakra Control and Nature Transformations, however, he had a last-minute mission he had to take care of. Chiasa didn’t mind, it meant that she could now spend the day with Kojuro. Inappropriate, maybe, but she just wanted to have a bit of fun. She liked him a lot, but not even love could stop her from doing her duty. It was kind of hard to read Chiasa when it came to Kojuro. On the outside, one would have thought she was a normal teenage girl infatuated with a young man. Underneath, however, she was dying. Crying for a reason for her not to carry out this mission. Thinking too much about it would cripple her, besides. Chiasa and Kojuro had gotten close enough over these few days that he could notice when something heavy was on her mind. “I can’t let him see anything is wrong with me. At the end of the day, all this will be over.” She said to herself.

Chiasa decided she would wear her kimono on their date. She quickly freshened up and got dress. Come to think of it, this was also her first time on a date. “I really don’t have time for myself, huh?” she began to wonder as she slipped on her shoes. “If I was born in another family life would have been easier. I would have a normal life with Kojuro. However, my clan needs me.”

Chiasa waited at the same restaurant where they first started talking. It was beautiful outside, a perfect day for an outside date. Chiasa read a small book about the Tengan as she sipped her tea. “The Tengan is the Jiin’s answer to the Sharingan. The Tengan is the Doujutsu and Kekkei Genkai of the Jiin Clan. Like the Sharingan the Tengan offers accelerated vision and can cancel almost any Genjutsu, but what really sets it about is its ability to manipulate and regulate body temperatures.” Chiasa read aloud to herself as she took another sip of tea. As she was about to go back to her book she felt hands cover her eyes.

“Guess who?” she heard a voice come from behind her. Chiasa lets a sly smirk creep across her face. She folded a corner of the book’s pages to mark her place and closed it. She crossed her legs and took yet another sip of her tea.

“Mmm…Now who could it be?” she stated after placing the cup down. “Nobody in the village would dare sneak up on Akame’s daughter like this. Unless that person was willing to risk his life to piss her off. Hmmm…Oda, is that you?” she said with a chuckle. Kojuro chuckled with her. He removed his hands from her eyes and with his right hand, gently tilted her head back so he could kiss Chiasa deeply. He was brave and she loved it. Chiasa wouldn’t allow just anyone to touch her neck, but Kojuro got a pass. “Saza Kojuro, If I had known you were this passionate, we would have dated sooner.” She commented.

Kojuro chuckled and sat down across from her, “Well, Jiin Chiasa, if you weren’t so intimidating I would have approached sooner.” He joked. “Seriously, both your surname and given name carry so much weight.” He laughed and she laughed with him. “So, what are you reading?” he asked her. He waved the waiter to come over to their table.

“Oh, nothing. It’s just about the Tengan. I’m a while away from awakening mine, if I can even awaken it. However, I loved reading about it. It’s hard to believe something like that runs in the family.” Chiasa stated. Kojuro had pointed at the coffee that he wanted to the waiter, but he paid attention to everything Chiasa said.
“I’m sure that you’ll achieve it. Oda awoke his not too long ago.” He said. Chiasa’s eyes widened as he casually mentioning that Oda had just unlocked his birthright. She never had a competition of abilities with him, they were on the same level so things like that, she felt was a waste of time and energy. However, that doesn’t mean she wasn’t jealous that he had achieved it. Kojuro had noticed how distraught she was just by facial recognition. “So, are you ready to get today started?” He asked, trying to change the subject. Chiasa knew what he was trying to do and she appreciated it. She didn’t want to think about Oda today, of all days. The two of them would spend a couple of hours more at the restaurant.

“How do you stare at the sun like that?” Kojuro asked. They had long since left the restaurant and Kojuro took her shopping for most of the day and now they were laying down in the fields playing the “stare at the sun” game. Yes, it was childish, but childish dates make the best dates as far as Chiasa was concerned. She laughed and climbed on top of him and kissed him on the nose.
“I’m a Jiin. Even without the Tengan our eyes provide slight protection against light.” She explained. “Therefore, Oda and I were able to beat the other kids in this village. We still haven’t told them our secret.” She laughed. It was evening, the day was almost over and in the back of Chiasa’s mind she knew what that meant.” As she sat on top of him Kojuro’s hands moved from her legs to her thighs, and stopped at her waist.

“How about we finish this at my house, Chiasa. Away from the public eye.” There it was again. The riskiness and boldness that Kojuro showed. It was like he was a different person when he was around her. Confident, daring, and decisive. Chiasa couldn’t possibly turn him down at this point.

“Are you sure, I mean nobody is looking…” she joked. Kojuro laughed before standing back up with her in his arms. He was stronger than she thought as well. She was getting turned on.

“Positive.” He placed her on the ground on her feet and moved his hands back to her waist. “Now, let’s go home.” As he started to walk and lead the way back to his home Chiasa became a little upset. Just as she was getting used to being picked up he had to place her back on the ground like some pet. She ran and jumped on his back, catching him off guard. “What? What are you doing?” he asked.

“I’m conserving energy. You don’t want this to be a short night, do you?” she asked innocently He shook his head and laughed.

“Yeah, the innocent role doesn’t fit you well, My Little Flame.” Kojuro caved and carried Chiasa back to his house. The thought was slowly moving from the back of her mind to the forefront and she couldn’t take her mind off it. She embraced Kojuro tightly, hoping that he would take the scenic route.

It was dusk, the sun was starting to set and teenage emotions were all over the place. Kojuro led Chiasa into his apartment. She was stunned by what she saw. Shinobi paraphernalia decorated the room. Books on the Ninja has populated his bookshelf. “Kojuro, this is amazing. Where did you get all this? Some of it looks like it’s from different countries even.” Chiasa asked. She took notice of the decorated katana that get kept by his bed.

“Well, you know I didn’t come to Iwa until I was 15. I’ve been on my own since I was 10. In that five year gap, I was fortunate enough to see and collect a lot of things in this world.” Kojuro took off his shoes and walked into his kitchen. “There is a massive world out there, Chiasa. One day, when I take you away from your mother, we are going to travel and see all it.” He said from his kitchen. Chiasa smiled as she removed her shoes and then her kimono. She seductively walked into his kitchen and stood before Kojuro, Naked. Kojuro had heard stories of how pretty Chiasa since he came to the village, but to see her in the nude was beyond words. She was stunning. Kojuro’s jaw hit the floor, he was speechless.

“I want you to fuck me like your life depended on it.” She said in her usual vulgar tone. | 1401 Words | 1872 Total Words |
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Tengan Mastery, Intelligence, and Treasure Rolls   VI : Bitter-Sour [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] EmptySun Jul 09 2017, 17:41

Tengan Mastery x2
Intelligence x1
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Tengan Mastery, Intelligence, and Treasure Rolls   VI : Bitter-Sour [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] EmptySun Jul 09 2017, 17:41

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 7, 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 7

--------------------------------

#3 'Treasure Dice' :
VI : Bitter-Sour [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] Nothing
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: VI : Bitter-Sour [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful]   VI : Bitter-Sour [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] EmptySun Jul 09 2017, 17:45

For Some Reason, treasure Roll isn't appearing
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: VI : Bitter-Sour [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful]   VI : Bitter-Sour [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] EmptySun Jul 09 2017, 17:45

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dice

'Treasure Dice' : 12
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Final Results   VI : Bitter-Sour [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] EmptySun Jul 09 2017, 17:50

x - Final Results - x

• 1872 Words = 1872xp

• Kekkei Genkai Increases:
    Tengan Mastery: +10%

• Nexus Attributes Increases:
    Intelligence: +6

• Assassin Job Completed:
    Assassinations: 1 (+150 Ryo)

{!} All TP Spent {!}

Treasure Roll: 12 (I wished this didn't appear...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VI : Bitter-Sour [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful]   VI : Bitter-Sour [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] Empty

Back to top Go down

VI : Bitter-Sour [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful]
Page 1 of 1