Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

II : Visiting Hell, Training with Shoji Begins [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

II : Visiting Hell, Training with Shoji Begins [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] Empty
PostSubject: II : Visiting Hell, Training with Shoji Begins [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful]   II : Visiting Hell, Training with Shoji Begins [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] EmptyTue Jul 04 2017, 23:14

~ x - II : Visiting Hell, Training with Shoji Begins - x ~
Job RP Session: Stalking Kojuro

Kojuro looked at Oda with a slight sense of shock. Kojuro wasn’t even a part of the Jiin Clan and yet even he knew better than to cross Akame. No one in the village had the same level of infamy as she did. Even though the medics at the hospital tried their best to patch up the wound he got from disrespecting Akame, Kojuro can still notice the stream of blood leaking through the bandages on his left eye.

“Jeez, man; what did you do to piss Akame off so much that she removed your eye?” Kojuro asked Oda, with great concern. The two weren’t lifelong friends, as a matter of fact, they’ve only known each other for a few years, but no none would have guessed if they witnessed the chemistry between these two. This situation was a testament to that chemistry.

“That bitch,” Oda stated plainly. Although he didn’t show it, he was going through intense pain, even with the medication that he received from the hospital. “I don’t know why, but I have a bad feeling about her. I don’t really think that she is here to help us. Or perhaps helping us furthers her own ambitions. Either way, I don’t like Akame being second in command"

“What about Chiasa?” Kojuro asked, trying to change the subject. He was so cautious of Akame that he didn’t even like talking about her for too long. Someone as powerful as her would have many eyes and ears everywhere in the village; having Akame in pursuit of him was something he did not want to experience in this life nor the next.

“What about her? She should be meeting with her Jounin teacher right now.” Oda said back to Kojuro as he started to remove his bandages. There was so much on the bandage that it was starting to turn red. Thankfully, he had received more than enough from the hospital.

“No, I mean do you think that she will try to get her daughter in on this?” Kojuro asked, watching Oda replacing his bandages.

“Hell yeah, Chiasa loves her mother. Even if Akame was planning something against the Jiin and Chiasa knew about it I’m sure that she would still help Akame with her goals. I swear she is a tool for her mother.” Oda replied.

Kojuro sighed. He didn’t know a whole lot about Chiasa, but her skills and attractiveness were known throughout the village, it wouldn’t be outside the realm of possibilities that he had developed a bit of a crush on her. “But, to bring the topic back to what you mentioned earlier; Chiasa has a Jounin teacher? Isn’t she a bit old to start ninja training?” He inquired.

Oda sighed and looked at his good friend. “That is none of your concern, Kojuro. It’s probably in your best interests to treat daughter like mother and not ask too many questions.” Oda stated in a matter-of-fact tone. It may have had a dismissive tone, but Kojuro new that this was Oda’s way of protecting him.

Job RP Session End
510 words

“He’s late again.” Chiasa muttered under her breath.” It wasn’t early as it was yesterday, it was only midday, but still; late is late. She sighed heavily at the fact that this was the second time in a row that he managed to fool her. Perhaps it was her fault for thinking that he would keep his word this time and considering that their first meeting was less than spectacular, she figured that he would have tried to make it up by being on time today, at least.

Chiasa wasn’t too mad, she was upset, but nowhere near as much as she could have been. She was in the middle of an open field, in the near distance she could see a small farm with a few cows. She was most definitely not a country girl, so being out here was not sitting well with her. It was a lovely and warm day today, the long grass and tree leafs danced along the refreshing gust of wind. The weather definitely made everything more tolerable.

“Hey!” Chiasa heard a new, but familiar voice come from the direction of where the farm was. She turned to offer the voice a cold glare. Chiasa already knew who it was, without even thinking about it. “Sorry, I’m late…(again). I usually get my milk from this farm and I figured ‘why not stop and get some’, ya know?” Chiasa shrugged at Shoji’s apology, it fell on deaf ears.

“I don’t really care about your milk or any of your eating habits. How does someone like you become a high ranking ninja? Iwagakure standards must be going down.” She stated rather coldly. “I’m willing to bet that you were actually asleep and forgot that you asked me to meet you here. You are probably using the milk as an excuse.” She stated calmly.

Shoji gave one of his hardy chuckles, something that would eventually become somewhat of a trademark of his and something that would annoy Chiasa beyond reason. “Wow, you are pretty bright. I firmly believe that you would have believed it; I even bought a few jugs of fresh milk to support my lie.” Shoji chuckled again and gave her a warm smile. “Truth be told, I’m lactose intolerant. I can’t even drink the stuff.”

“I figured,” Chiasa said with a smirk. “I’m sure the reason why they call you ‘The Sleeping Dragon’ is that you like to sleep, is that right?” She stated confidently as she prepared to get into her fighting stance.

Shoji laughed and placed his fresh milk on the ground, “Well, you are half right. That is a story for another time, however.” He stretched and cracked his fingers and toes. He could see that she was ready to begin his test. He didn’t even remember mentioning it to her that it was a physical test, but her intuition was remarkable. “I see that you are ready to begin, Chiasa. Well, let's not delay any longer.”

That was all that she needed to hear. Ever since meeting Shoji, Chiasa only thought about punching the poor guy’s face in and now he was telling her it was okay. As fast as she could, Chiasa charged at her teacher.

Maybe it was how he acted, perhaps it was his laziness. As smart as Chiasa was she had a habit of being blinded by her own pride and arrogance. She overlooked the most obvious thing about Shoji, he was a Jounin and despite his demeanor, he was worthy of the rank. Chiasa realized this the moment he stopped her punch, effortlessly, with his index finger.

“He…how did he….” She thought to herself as reality started to set back in. She attempted to jump backward to create some distance between the two. As she was flying backward, she noticed that Shoji began to make a series of hand seals. “Genjutsu: Hell Viewing Technique” Shoji mutter.

Chiasa couldn’t exactly hear him, but in an instant, her world around her changed. The beautiful sky became pitch black. It became so dark, in fact, that she couldn’t even see her hand in front of her face. Then a bright light came from below her. Chiasa looked down to see what was the source of this sudden bright light. What she saw was enough to unsettle one such as her. Giant bony hands reached from the firepit below, seemingly wanting her to join the screams of the souls forced to suffer here for all eternity. The intensity of the screams was too loud for her to even think properly. The smell of sulfur and burning flesh made her vomit. Whatever this was, it was an onslaught on her senses, one that she had absolutely no defense for.

“What the hell is going on? Where am I?” Chiasa managed to say as she wiped the vomit residue from her lips. “This is too much for me.” She thought to herself. This was such an overload to her senses that she could feel herself lose consciousness. Just as Chiasa thought she was experiencing the worst of it, she can see a figure in the mist of ocean of flames.

“Chiasa!!” the figure called out to her. It sounded just like she did. Same pitch, same pronounciation of the name “Chiasa”. Everything thing was completely identical. In fact, as she got a good look at the screaming figure she could see that they were exactly alike physically as well. Same black hair, same red eyes, same face structure. If the figure wasn’t older the likeness of the two of them would be uncanny. This image sent Chiasa not in a state of fear, but one of inquiry and confusion. What was the purpose of this vision? She could at least make sense of everything else. Chiasa’s sense of wonder wouldn’t last long, however.The figure gave a warm and relieved smile as the flames began to eat at her flesh. She didn’t seem to even notice the pain. Chiasa looked on in horror as the woman’s skin began to melt away, her eyes popping out in the process, still she kept her warm and relieved smile on until the very end This was it the breaking point for Chiasa, she began to lose consciousness. The content smile on the face of the woman that looked just like her was something that would stick with her forever.

The sounds of crows awoke Chiasa from her slumber. She opened her eyes to the beautiful image of a red-orange sunset. The cows were still bellowing. Her mind was still a little shaken up by what she saw, but it did feel good that she was back in the countryside. Chiasa would much rather spend a week here than even a second wherever she just came back from. “That definitely was a Genjutsu. I guess reading and studying about them is entirely different from experiencing them.” She said to herself. She then heard the chuckle of Shoji beside her.

“Pretty good. Although, I may have overdone it. I figured someone from the Jiin Clan would not fall prey to such a weak Genjutsu.” Shoji stated. Chiasa looked at him for only a moment, then turned her attention back to the sunset, not even giving him a verbal response “I have to be honest with you, young lady. You aren’t as powerful as you think you are. In fact, you are weaker than I expected.” He mentioned with seriousness in his tone. She wanted to say something, but she knew he was right. Besides he already proven that if he wanted to put her in another Genjutsu he could, perhaps and even stronger one the second time around. “Good news is that you are just like me, Jiin Chiasa.” Just hearing that statement was enough to make her chuckle.

“Really? You may have tits as big as mine, but we are definitely not alike.” She retorted back.

Losing his bearing Shoji laughed hard. “Good to see that my Genjutsu didn’t damage your sense of humor.” Shoji once again became serious. “What I mean is, I was a late entry into the Academy as well. I was a Genin at the age of 18. I understand what it’s like to be a late bloomer. So here’s the plan.” Shoji stood up and dusted the grass off his clothes. “I will give you my full attention and ensure that your growth will be even better than my own. However, it will be incredibly demanding of you. There will be long nights and rough days, but I am confident that you have exactly what it takes to surpass someone like me.” This was a side of Shoji that she wasn’t planning on ever seeing. Too bad he was fat, or she might have developed a crush. “We are going to start training now. You’ve already wasted the day sleeping, so tonight we are about to do full body workouts until we can’t walk.” | End | 1497 Words | 2,007 Words Total |

Last edited by ViciousWulf on Tue Jul 04 2017, 23:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Errors with numbers, title, etc...)
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

II : Visiting Hell, Training with Shoji Begins [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] Empty
PostSubject: N.A. Training Rolls and Treasure Rolls   II : Visiting Hell, Training with Shoji Begins [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] EmptyWed Jul 05 2017, 00:04

All of Today's TP is being spent:

Strength x2
Endurance x1
Dexterity x1
Intelligence x3
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: N.A. Training Rolls and Treasure Rolls   II : Visiting Hell, Training with Shoji Begins [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] EmptyWed Jul 05 2017, 00:04

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 4, 1

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 8

#3 'Exercise Dice' : 4

#4 'Exercise Dice' : 5, 4, 10

#5 'Treasure Dice' : 4
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Final Results   II : Visiting Hell, Training with Shoji Begins [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] EmptyWed Jul 05 2017, 00:16

x - Final Results - x

• 2007 Words = 2007xp

• Nexus Attributes Increases:
    Strength: +5
    Endurance: +8
    Dexterity: +4
    Intelligence: +19

All TP Gone (She gone)

• Treasure Roll: 4 (lol...kill me)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: II : Visiting Hell, Training with Shoji Begins [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful]   II : Visiting Hell, Training with Shoji Begins [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] Empty

Back to top Go down

II : Visiting Hell, Training with Shoji Begins [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful]
Page 1 of 1