Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Chapter 2: Toshi's Summer con5 - Solo/Chunin Request.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Chapter 2: Toshi's Summer con5 - Solo/Chunin Request. Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2: Toshi's Summer con5 - Solo/Chunin Request.   Chapter 2: Toshi's Summer con5 - Solo/Chunin Request. EmptyMon Jul 10 2017, 20:52

Waking up slightly from a nap Toshi thought it was about the time for him to visit the Hokage and speak with the Hyuuge gentleman about how to become a Chunin. Taking a few of his things Toshi would make his way towards the office with his cloak on as well with a smile. Coming to the steps he started making his way up to the top of the tower to which he'd slowly bow to those watching the doorway.

"Excuse me, I was wondering if I could speak with the Hokage about personal question."

The expression from Toshi was still blank as he watched, waiting for the response from those watching the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Toshi's Summer con5 - Solo/Chunin Request.   Chapter 2: Toshi's Summer con5 - Solo/Chunin Request. EmptyMon Jul 10 2017, 21:02

+ Slowly shifting their eyes two jounin would be watching over towards the entrance way as they felt someone approaching the top of the stairs. Within mere seconds they were about to stop the young male before watching him bow with respect instead of waltzing through as though they owned the place or were of more importance. To which the gentlemen bowed back to show their respects as well. Before long a question was asked about seeing the Hokage. One turned to the other before answering the question, "It depends on the question, besides who are you if we may ask?"

+ The two Jounin would stand tall awaiting an answer before soon hearing the voice of the Hokage,"Let him pass, a question that is of personal matters must only be discussed between those that are needed to ask and to answer." The Jounin blinked to one another before opening the door for the young male to pass and would close it behind him as the male was completely inside.

+ The Hokage would be wearing not the traditional Hokage robe, before the young male would be a Hyuuga wearing a kimino of black with a white top under, but having a shoulder clip be holding a strange cloth to which would read, "Hokage" down the side of it. "So, a young hyuuga has come to visit me because of an important question, please be free to ask it I shall give you the best answer as I can."
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Toshi's Summer con5 - Solo/Chunin Request.   Chapter 2: Toshi's Summer con5 - Solo/Chunin Request. EmptyMon Jul 10 2017, 21:09

Toshi had watched as both men had returned the bow to him. Suddenly being asked to whom he was Toshi was about to answer but was soon stopped as he heard the voice from behind the door telling them to allow him to come in. Blinking to this Toshi was confused a bit but had remembered the Hokage was a Hyuuga meaning he used the byakugan to see. Riddles came from the man's mouth it seemed Toshi had one headphone on so was only half listening as he walked in as they had opened the door but then closed it as Toshi was all the way inside the office.

Staring the Hokage down he noticed that the man was dressed in a strange kimino but ignored it all the way as he was told to ask his question.

"Yes sir, I'm sorry to bug you but I was wondering what is all needed to become a Chunin, I want to be able to reach a different level than most but also want to learn the ways of the world in a different view if anything so I was curious what it took to become the next rank?"
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Toshi's Summer con5 - Solo/Chunin Request.   Chapter 2: Toshi's Summer con5 - Solo/Chunin Request. EmptyMon Jul 10 2017, 21:19

+ Staring at the young male Hyuuga, the Hokage had on his desk the profile of a shinobi with the name "Hyuuga Toshi" at the top right of the file. Upon which information was unable to be read by those that were not Hokage as it was created with a special seal, that keeps information leaking or being stolen by anyone of enemy territories. "I have been taken some notice to that honestly, within reviewing over your battles, I noticed you fought with a Chunin rank and won for that matter, even so the missions you have completed have been of excellent work even some have personally requested for you for certain missions, though it takes a lot more than just a small bit of voices speaking out to get you noticed. Though I also heard you have been training even harder to become stronger and well fit for a shinobi."

+ Turning slowly pulling the chair from the desk slowly hearing the wheels roll across the hard wood floor the Hokage softly sat down rolling towards the desk to pick up the file once more reviewing over it. "You seem to be doing great thus far...I will allow you to be appointed Chunin rank, but remember one thing battles and training will only get harder be on guard. Plus train the abilities you were gifted with if anything, leaving them to fall behind will only cause downfall in the future. Now that I have answered your question and you answered mine before I could ask. You are free to go Chunin."

+ The Hokage slowly waved his hand outward with the motion of time to leave but had a smile on his face while doing it making sure the young man would know it was not to disrespect him, but also show him that it was of best interest to get back to training and working harder.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Toshi's Summer con5 - Solo/Chunin Request.   Chapter 2: Toshi's Summer con5 - Solo/Chunin Request. EmptyMon Jul 10 2017, 21:26

The words that came from the lips of the Hokage caused Toshi to slowly bow turning to walk out of the office as he bowed once more to the Jounin. The moment left with Toshi making his way down the stairs slowly taking note on the words said to him.

'Train...my abilities that were gifted to me...'

Closing his eyes he smiled and jumped with joy as he rushed home but thinking to himself. The fun has now just started as the training was going to be even harder for him as he knew what it meant for him to train even harder to become the strongest Hokage around.

"I did it...I became a Chunin!"

[End]
WC: 426
MF: 43
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Toshi's Summer con5 - Solo/Chunin Request.   Chapter 2: Toshi's Summer con5 - Solo/Chunin Request. Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Toshi's Summer con5 - Solo/Chunin Request.
Page 1 of 1