Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open] Empty
PostSubject: Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open]   Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open] EmptyFri Jun 15 2018, 13:47

Landing on the ground of his house with the figure on his back he pushed the man off of him only to hear gasps from others. Turning his head he heard his fiancee coming into the room.

Sakura: "GRAVE and who's this...oh my he's heard Yiniko!"

Yiniko ran into the room to see Grave and another body hurrying to the body she would yell out in fear.

Yiniko: "SOU!"

Only to lean near the body and notice it was not the person she figured it to be. Looking back at Grave she ignored him, picking up the other person but noticed Grave was in his Matou Style. Sakura rushed over to help Grave up and yelled at him but was actually yelling at someone else.

Sakura: "Nekomata are you okay!"

Nibi would release a flame from the cloak formed that would read "okay." Sighing with that Sakura would turn her attentions at Grave as her eyes would turn golden for a bit and revert back to normal as she just hugged him.

Sakura: "Grave...you and Neko need to be careful what happen are the others okay?"

Grave: "Yes, they are all fine Sou is in Taki taking care of business and the other two are in Konoha at the moment gathering things."

He leaned over to embrace her a bit before hearing someone clear their throat which left both to turn to each other then back at Yiniko smiling.

Sakura + Grave: "Sorry."

Grave pointed at the young person on the couch. Giving small details about him and explained to Sakura and Yiniko about the person. Before long the Matou cloak wore off and Grave was able to relax for me. As the girls started to bandage the new comer and glance at them they turned back to Grave. With Sakura speaking softly she began to talk with everyone.

Sakura: "He should be fine i was able to do some decent first aid on him. But who is he really?"

Grave: "I don't know but hopefully he will awake...soon and we can ask him ourselves."
------------------

Sakura atm Image | Yiniko atm Image
Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open] MC7XQT8 |Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open] VQyGyI3
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open]   Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open] EmptyFri Jun 15 2018, 14:03

(Oh the shame)

Blissful darkness was all Asura was aware of. He should of figured if he was indeed dead or not. He was dead once-- thanks to Mantan but that seemed so distant now. He soon heard em. Distant voices. Yep, he was dead. No way he would be feeling better otherwise if still alive after that lightning strike. Softness against his neck...

Still, he couldn't do it more and slowly his eyes peeked open.... to see the rather large bussom of a certain dark haired beauty.

"Oh it is official. I did die, didn't i..." Asura groaned softly, his voice barely a whisper as he fought to gather his senses.

However the memory of Houkou, the Rakshasa brothers... everything sped to him. For a moment, it was a flashback-- as if he was still in that tree with Houkou bearing down on them.

"WHOH!!" Asura shouted-- and jumped up, unaware of his surroundings and situation. Perhaps Post-traumatic reaction. "AH--huh?"

He blinked to find the living room... and the three people there. A mysterious man, and by his side a pinked hair woman and the long haired woman nearby, all of them overlooking him. He paused, confused as to how he got here. He slowly looked to his arm and body. His arms and chest were covered in bandages, the tinge of burnt skin on his body.

Then he remembered, the lightning attack... A sigh escaped him. "Oh wow..." Asura gasped, accidentally speaking his mind aloud. "That was... If I didn't have the third gate active, that blast would of torn me apart inside out..." An unexpected save by his inner gates-- but it did nothing to maks the pain. The wounded pride. He lost. He DID lose and would of died... but where was he now?

He looked to them, unsure what to say or who they were. "Um... I uh... " he turned away, a haunted look of shame on his face. "Thank you... "
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open]   Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open] EmptyFri Jun 15 2018, 14:14

Yiniko noticed first that the young male would be awakening shortly after after which she waved her hands at Grave and Sakura. Each of them turned to see the body movements then a bit of shock but him speaking to himself. After which he would say only thank you to them Grave lifted an eyebrow and shrugged it off as Sakura nodded and Yiniko snickered.

Sakura: "You are very welcome, tell me who are you?"

Grave and Yiniko turned their attentions to one another but shook their heads knowing it was not an interrogation but more so to answer some unsolved questions even with whom this person was? Where did they even come from? Why they were even in Taki to begin with?

Grave turned to wait the answer for the question from his fiancee as Yiniko sat on the arm of the chair next to Grave. Whispering to him softly about something.

Yiniko: "Should we kill him before he gets fully recovered?"

Grave lifted his right hand softly delaying the order in a way.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open]   Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open] EmptyFri Jun 15 2018, 14:20

His name? Could he tell them his name? He was back in the Shinto continent! If they learned he was a rogue ninja, that be the worst. Still, if he just gave them his first name-- that shouldn't give em much. Still... he had to be cautious, even in his wounded state. "Asura..." he answered, still refusing to make eye contact.

However, the 'whisper' didn't escape Asura's sharp senses. Even wounded his hearing was just as sharp as Houkou's -- probably. "Jeez, I haven't even hit on her yet and she already wants to kill me? Typical..." he thought aloud-- the battle clearly rattled his head a bit to keep certain thoughts contained in his head.

That probably wouldn't end well saying that.

Still a part of Asura, morally seemed broken. That much was clear to these strangers.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open]   Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open] EmptyFri Jun 15 2018, 14:38

Sakura turned her head to Grave and Yiniko and smiled but then returned back to face Asura whom was looking to not make eye contact with anyone of them which seemed normal to her for the shock that could have happen.

Sakura: "Asura, that's a lovely name, my name is Sakura and that is my husband Grave and Yiniko our country's leader."

Soon after introductions Grave took point in noticing what the young male said about wanting her to kill him turning to look at Yiniko he awaited to see her reaction.

Yiniko: "Please...theres only two people who can have me and one of them is currently away. So nice try, but hey maybe you can ask whatever beat the hell out you to take you out on a pity date."

Grve sighed heavily before shaking his head while his head was laying against the chair before Sakura blinked a bit looking at Grave.

Sakura: "She said...two...Grave who's the other." Here eyes would return to a strange golden hue once more. Before Grave stared at her sighing once more before point to his pocket taking out some ryou.

Grave: "She calls ryou a person because, he always know the right places he can take a lady."

Sakura: "Oh, well that makes sense, but if she was mentioning you I'd have to talk with you in private again."

Grave shivered for a bit before Yiniko covered her mouth laughing behind it it. Though soon the humor in the air changed and became dense with Grave's smile turning to a more serious expression and his eyes becoming the godugan as they were sharp ready for battle.

Grave: "That's wonderful we got jokes out, but now comes to the best part of this. Why were you in Taki and what reasons do you have with the that Bijuu? Answer honestly and I'll let you leave alive answer untruthfully and I'll let you leave...in a body bag. Trust me, my doujutsu knows when you'll lie."

Sakura took a few steps away coming to stand by Grave's other side and await the answers. As well Yiniko pulled a kunai to her lap and awaited as Grave hands came interlacing together waiting.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open]   Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open] EmptyFri Jun 15 2018, 15:12

Asura's eyes narrowed at that little comment. Okay, his bad for hitting on a married woman but still that was a low blow. "Thanks but I think with that one-- I'd end up the bitch in that relationship... Not my style..." Asura joked-- the key term being bitch for every term. After all Houkou was a wolf. At least he had some humor left in him. A good sign.

The reminder of Houkou and his epic failure to commune with the great wolf, stung him more than any kunai to the back.

However the little lovers spat between Grave and Sakura was amusing and moved him to smile a little. It was refreshing to see it. But that made Asura worry. "Um... just to be clear, I am alive right? This isn't some weigh station to heaven or something? Or..." Asura paused, worried if it was the opposite.

Don't even think about it, Asura thought.

And then came the interrogations... as Grave made the direct question and showed his Doujutsu. Asura was interested in that-- the view of a Yin-yang symbol in the iris of his eyes. Asura blinked-- unafraid of the threat. If anything, death felt like a repreive from the shame he felt now. That said, he had no reason to lie.

Still he turned his gaze away-- not to avoid the doujutsu but the shame to admit his failure. "I had many reasons to seek him out... I wanted answers but where to begin... It's a long story. " Asura sighed, sincere to his story. "The biggest reason i suppose I could say was... admiration."

A strange way to explain why one would seek a tailed beast, but Asura continued. "I learned of the tailed beasts-- and not just their power, but they were living creatures. Legacies of the sage of six paths you could say. At least it was what I saw it." Asura began, "Many saw them as monsters or weapons-- but wanted to simply talk to it. Commune with him-- and the five tails in particular. The greatest of the tailed beasts. When I came to Taki, my goal was to simply talk to him. To ask him some questions and even if possible be friends with him. I came prepared for a fight but I had hoped it wouldn't come to that... but it did. "

"Another reason was-- this one, in particular, was supposedly sealed inside someone I knew. I guess you could call him an 'ally' but i shared Houkou's opinion of him. A real jerk of a snake," he continued. "However, rumors floated around that he died and the tailed beast I admired was free afterward. I wouldn't have thought about it but -- my acquaintance had the same powers described to belong to Houkou. I couldn't confirm his death it so I sought to ask Houkou himself. Seems i was right but ... the moment I met him, he mistook my scent for that of that guy on me. I tried to explain it wasn't me but he wouldn't listen. For a wolf, his sense of smell isn't that great. Heh, ironic right?"

Even just saying the truth made Asura feel better-- but it begged the question now. He was spilling his guts to these people. Just who were they. Asura was now putting two and two together as he talked. He turned to Grave, now looking directly to his eyes unafraid. "I won't deny that my interests in Houkou were also related to grow stronger, but i mean it in the depths of my heart. I admire and respect the five tails. I truly wanted to become friends with it if I could. Most of the tailed beasts were sealed and captured-- treated like dangerous monsters. I saw him as a potential ally and friend. That is the truth. "

He glared back at him, though firm in his face, his heart wavered from weakness to the fact he failed. The idea of failure hurt worse than death. If they wanted to kill him, he could of thought of a worse fate. His dream, his hope to prove what he believed in-- would forever go unanswered.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open]   Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open] EmptyFri Jun 15 2018, 15:32

Everyone listened to the story from Asura. Even then they would turned to  look at Grave for the final verdict to come down. With such Grave's eyes returned to normal before he got up take a few steps away. Sighing to Asura as he turned around.

Grave: "Yes well you are alive, but at the same time, you dealing with a tailed beast will never go easy. Even more so that one for sure is different in more ways than one. Though if anything we should be happy we made it out alive or more so you made it out alive if I had not shown up you could've been killed. Then your chances of having a victory are gone."

Sighing to this he rubbed his head thinking for a bit before coming with a solution slightly. Even then he did not think it would be possible to even go with as some of his men were spread out.

Grave: "Okay, well if you are going to rest you can stay here for a while their is a shop down the street and everyone in the village is nice. Yiniko return back to your duties. Sakura and I can watch him for now."

Yiniko stood up sighing heavily before waving her hand into the air. As she started to walk she crossed her arms only saying to everyone.

Yiniko: "Fine fine, just remember paper work does get dull, i wouldn't mind having a few visitors some time."

Sakura laughed a bit and nodded as she turned to Grave with a smile as her eyes were normal again. Grave smiled back nodding to look over at Sakura but turned his attention over to Asura once more.

Grave: "Hey, you lost but you lived maybe you learned something about it. As for me I have to go visit some friends and deliver some intel to them. Sakura mind watching out visitor?"

She would nod as she stood up padding her self a bit before turning to them.

Sakrau: "You go see them, i'll have dinner be started when are the boys suppose to be home?"

Grave thought about it and snapped his fingers answering her question.

Grave: "They should be home tonight I need to finish training that other one for sure, but if anything he needs some time away after the mission. That's why i sent him to get some air. Okay I'll be back in a few take care of yourself Asura."

Grave would hurry leaving out the back door leaving Sakura and Asura together for a bit as she nodded with a smile.

Sakura: "So what is it you like to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open]   Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open] EmptyFri Jun 15 2018, 15:59

Asura glared at him and saw his doujutsu faded away. Whatever he 'saw', it satisfied him. Still he talked down to him-- and more words that confirmed his story. As Yiniko and Grave were about to leave-- Asura fought to stand. His legs felt like jelly and his muscles screamed in pain. "Hold on a second!" Asura shouted, but couldn't stand immediately. He wobbled. "I admit I lost. I am not deny that. But explain something to me... why did you save me? Or rather why were you there?"

Asura glared at Grave as his back was turned. He kept an eye to read his body movements. "I was down and out-- by all accounts I should be dead. But you came along and saved me. That means only two things..."

"Either Houkou was feeling 'generous' and left me alive for you to come along... or you stepped in right before he could kill me," he explained, "Meaning you were there, watching the entire time. So my question I should ask you, was why were YOU there?" Asura asked.

With so many tailed beasts sealed, either in items or Jinchuriki-- he did hear a rumor that one was 'collecting them'. Was it this one? Why else would someone else be among the same area he was if they didn't have an interest in the 5 tails.

Sakura clearly tried to tend to Asura, and while he appreciated it. Asura couldn't help but feel-- was this Grave an enemy to the tailed beasts? Was he the one who was sealing them up? If so, then who was this guy? If he was strong enough to fend off Houkou, then that wasn't a far stretch of logic.

"What is YOUR interest in the tailed beasts?"

Asura's knowledge was strong -- especially when he was sent back in time to witness the 4th ninja war. He KNEW what they were capable of when forced to come together and become the Juubi. He saw it all and the 'demon rabbit' that came from it. Kaguya herself.

He wanted answers of this guy who seemed to command such power in this land.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open]   Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open] EmptyFri Jun 15 2018, 16:14

Yiniko stopped before she left as Grave was just opening the back door and waved his hand for her to leave. As she did so leaving everyone to which Grave shut the door softly and then thought about it what was the reason he saved him, he could've been dead and Grave could've just obtained another body for a test subject. Thinking about it though he sighed lightly nodding.

Grave: "Well for once after a while back i always saved people Sakura is the oldest out of her village. That only had children of ages 13 and 16 with her being 20. Then i came along to see a diseased village that killed parents leaving them alive. So i felt remorse and saved you like She saved me and I saved her and her family."

Sakura turned away a bit closing her eyes with her emotions remembering that time to which it was around the time Hikari was starting to be born. Grave would continue to answer the questions.

Grave: "On top of that I detected someone in my country and then something that was abnormally stronger than most people. So yeah i came to watch but got a little distracted that I figured I'd watch and see what you would do against it."

Looking up at the ceiling for a bit before nodding before hearing what was his interesting in the tailed beast. He soon lost control of his body as it turned showing one green eye, the other being yellow as it began to speak.

Grave(Nibi): "What the INTERESTS with my siblings are between me and this country. As for someone whom I have watched calmly over the  few minutes you should not be asking questions but sitting you defeated weak ass down and recovering. Because NOW i'm pissed and I will not hesitate to crush you and devour you human."

Taking control again Grave was left blinking as he turned to see Sakura shaking her hand and muttering.

Sakura: "Oh...Neko..."

She felt the pain in Neko's heart but at the same time in Grave's because of the plan he's been working on for far to long but still trying his best to keep sanity before losing himself to his insanity.

Grave: "Anything else you'd like to know Asura? For as much as I can tell you, you came to my land and with that whatever country you are with we did not send any message for help nor did we allow someone to attack a friend in a way. So with that I will leave it be because you need your rest."
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open]   Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open] EmptyFri Jun 15 2018, 16:24

Asura's eyes widened-- the change in Grave's eyes showed it all. This person-- this person wasn't just someone watching the boarders. Asura's fire broke and he soon got it figured out. He was right on one part. This person knew about tailed beasts-- because he was a Jinchuriki himself.

Suspicion faded and now he felt plain foolish-- and scared to have angered the tailed beast inside him. The fact was, he also allowed-- or the tailed beast broke free to speak as well.

Asura soon sat down, clearly his head bitten off by the cat-eyed creature. Asura lowered his head to Grave-- or the beast, he couldn't tell which but still he spoke. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to anger you."

Asura was done for the time being and allowed rest. He sighed as he sat on the couch, but now his brain rushed with questions. This man was a jinchuriki, just like Hayabusa was. However, he allowed the beast to be free in his body-- at least to talk. Now he felt guitly that a fight broke out between him and 'her sibling'.

To make an eney of any tailed beast was never his intent.

So it was now Asura and Sakura alone as she tended to him. "Please pardon me... I guess I spoke carelessly. " he said, welcoming anything she would offer for food.

"I didn't realize you were protectors of the boarder. is Grave Kage of the hidden water fall village or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open]   Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next