Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open]   Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15 2018, 16:24

Asura's eyes widened-- the change in Grave's eyes showed it all. This person-- this person wasn't just someone watching the boarders. Asura's fire broke and he soon got it figured out. He was right on one part. This person knew about tailed beasts-- because he was a Jinchuriki himself.

Suspicion faded and now he felt plain foolish-- and scared to have angered the tailed beast inside him. The fact was, he also allowed-- or the tailed beast broke free to speak as well.

Asura soon sat down, clearly his head bitten off by the cat-eyed creature. Asura lowered his head to Grave-- or the beast, he couldn't tell which but still he spoke. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to anger you."

Asura was done for the time being and allowed rest. He sighed as he sat on the couch, but now his brain rushed with questions. This man was a jinchuriki, just like Hayabusa was. However, he allowed the beast to be free in his body-- at least to talk. Now he felt guitly that a fight broke out between him and 'her sibling'.

To make an eney of any tailed beast was never his intent.

So it was now Asura and Sakura alone as she tended to him. "Please pardon me... I guess I spoke carelessly. " he said, welcoming anything she would offer for food.

"I didn't realize you were protectors of the boarder. is Grave Kage of the hidden water fall village or something?"
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open]   Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15 2018, 21:18

Sakura looked over at Asura for a moment, wavig her hand then went back to cooking. She already knew he didnt mean any harm to what he said. Though somethings are always best left unsaid and questions unanswered. Though being asked another question right after Sakura would smirk at Asura looking through the hole in the wall that views the living room space.

Sakura: " Grave and his team are actually leaders of this country and Taki. He's traveled a lot and been to several other places but he doesnt like to lead as much so he hired others he trusted. He protects its citizens too just like he does here. Now many know of this country and we like it. You could say Taki is our import trade route what they get we get in exchange we give protection and other goods."

She began chopping a few carrots and green onions placing them into a pot with some chicken within it. Before turning her attention back over.

Sakura: We do have a libaray just be sure to ask Grave about it if anything he should be back here shortly. His meetings usually run rather quickly that most huamn meetings i should say."
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

PostSubject: Re: Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open]   Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15 2018, 22:00

"Human?" Asura asked, raising a brow at her comment. "You say that like... well that be rude to put it that way," he commented.

He brushed it off. Still, Grave sounded like a good guy. He still wasn't super trusting of these people but they did save him. Then again, after being betrayed by his own nation for political control it was hard to trust really anyone this 'cheerful'. He relaxed. Part of him still wondered if the food would be poisoned? Of course if it didn't, it would only hurt this sweet girl's feelings and make matters worse.

She was cute too-- except married to the jinchuriki. He put any fantasy out of his mind immediately.

"If i may ask, why exactly have I not heard much about him, or the relationship between Taki and this country?" Asura asked, "You must keep it low profile." he asked. He was curious.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open]   Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17 2018, 11:50

Sakura would continue working on dinner but heard Asura. As though he was questioning what seemed to be about humans in a since. Soon after Sakura noticed a bit of Asura relaxing after dealing with everything which was hard to say for the least being in another strangers house.

Hearing the question being asked Sakura was about to answer before hearing the back door closing then hearing Grave's voice once more as she cracked a smile.

Grave: "Well that is simple, I like to stay hidden again shinobi and on the side i do a bit of priest work. The relationship between Taki and this country are kept secret because we are trying to avoid as much as possible with the neighboring lands."

Hearing Asura say they keep a low profile would be an understatement, in truth they keep a profile almost non existence to the world around them. Though coming over to take a seat he let out a small yawn before hearing Sakura speak to him.

Sakura: "So, what did they say?"

Grave leaned back with his eyes too the ceiling to tell her what was said at the meeting.

Grave: "Basically...they figured it would happen...though I'm going to get ready I'm going to take a visit to several countries later on and I rather be ready for anything and everything before long. But that will be a mission for tomorrow I rather have the boys with me at the time."

Sakura nodded as she was finishing up dinner. As she was getting everything set up with the table. Yiniko would walk back in with another figure standing behind her.

Yoh: "Oh Grave you've returned, oh hey this must be the guy Yiniko was talking about."

Grave waved his hand at Yoh, he was the twin brother to Sou who was now in Taki. With that Grave glanced at Yiniko wondering what she told him which couldn't be good for any of them. Yiniko would turn her head blushing from Grave's gazing at her but trying to hide her smile.

Grave: "Well whatever was said, this is Asura and Asura this is Yoh he's one of my fellow friends and 3 in our team. He's usually runs detailed information gatherings."

Yoh: "Hiya! Don't get me confused with the others I'm just more stealthy for delivers."

Grave smirked as Sakura finished with the table and smiled before long she clapped her hands together.

Sakura: "Grave did you feed Yin and Yang?"

Nodding as he stood up waving his hand for everyone to join them at the dinner table the feast was going to start shortly.

Yoh
Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open] - Page 2 L2nwQId
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

PostSubject: Re: Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open]   Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18 2018, 10:54

Asura looked around as the conversation went on. He didn't have the right to ask what the business was but considering he was among these people, he was learning as he went. Still the fact this nation was 'secret'-- meant his network was big enough to keep it secret. "So... can I assume your relationship with Iwa is a bit rocky?" Asura said-- pun intended to make the tension he was feeling lighter.  The new comer, Yoh seemed to be a decent looking guy. But he knew very little about these people. They all seemed welcoming, nice-- but because they were so secretive...

Asura was starting to wonder if he was inside some strange Genjutsu-- but if that was the case, the seal on his back would of activated, summon Vidav for him, and snap him out of it.

When they mentioned Asura, Asura had a mixed look of pain and suspicion at Yoh. "Hello..." he grumbled, "Not sure I want to know what your friend said..."

As everyone seemed to gather for dinner-- the reminder of Vidav made him realize the Bloodvale Tribe was worried sick since Kagetsumi and Chigatsumi were sent back, one of them badly injured. Hesitantly, he raised a hand. "UM... I beg pardon but do you mind if I summon one of my contract animals-- to let them know I am alright?" Asura asked.

(Assuming the answer will be yes by whomever).

Asura swabbed some blood from the bandages he wore and wove his hand signs. His chakra was sluggish from his injuries, but hardly a major issue as he put a hand down on the ground. He tried to summon Vidav-- the elder to hopefully even vouge to his new friends...

"Summoning Jutsu!" he called out and a poof of smoke appeared.

"Mrreow!" Asura felt dumbstruck as he looked on the ground. The smoke quickly cleared to reveal a small white tiger cub with an ordimant collar with an orb. His fur was brilliantly white with black stripes and he had piercing blue eyes that made him adorable to those who looked upon him. It was Xufu, the cub son to Boss Byakko. Looking up, the little cat sat on his haunches and meowed up to Asura in greeting.

"Gah!" Asura gasped, looking down at the summoned. "Xufu! I wanted your uncle, Vidav... not you."

Still, and not the same speaking-age as the other tigers were-- Xufu just answered by pawing his way forward and nudged against Asura's knee with a purr.

Asura slumped down to his seat and knocked his head intentionally onto the table in embarrassment. "Really wish I was wolf chow right now..." he said in a half-joke.

Meanwhile, Xufu explored the living room. The cute cat could smell the scent of freshly cooked fish-- which excited him. He soon found Sakura as she finished the table. With swishing tail, Xufu let out a soft meow to the woman, extending a greeting towards her.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open]   Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19 2018, 09:07

After everyone was speaking with each other Asura asked about their relationships with Iwa which only Phantom would know but was not present at the time. At least that’s what was believed until Grave snapped his fingers turning to Yoh. Nodding to it Yoh answered for Grave.

Yoh: "Honestly none of the great nations know we exist we are still hidden from the world so the standing relationships are still hidden from everyone."

Yoh had tilted his head after hearing Asura saying hello to him but figured him and Yiniko had a bad encounter.

Grave had watched as the summoning technique was performed. The cloud of smoke would soon vanish leaving everyone to see a kitten. This left everyone blinking in confusion but shrugged it off as Sakura and Yiniko glanced at each other then back at the kitten.

Sakura: "Oh another cat, so many kittens come into my life it seems." She released a sigh as Grave would turn to look at her knowing what she meant by that.

After which Yoh remembered and leaned over to Grave to start explaining something to him.

Yoh: "Hey, i forgot to mention we have comformation, "It" has appeared again are you going to be moving out soon?"

Grave: "Well now, that was rather fast of them. It seems I may have to skip dinner this time around. But I'll be back with the boys for sure."

Sakura looked over at Grave and sighed knowing how missions come for him. Though she married him she knew what he was going to be on for.

Sakura: "Fine, just be safe okay?"

Grave nodded as he stood up getting himself ready for everything. As Xufu was walking around and meowing to the girls he smiled only knowing the truth.

Grave: 'Man...it be bad to tell Xufu she's not really into animals that much...'

Sakura leaned over petting the kitten for a bit before placing her hands back into her lap. Even Yiniko stared at the kitten for a while but kept her arms crossed. They watched as Grave took a few steps away from everyone then looked over at Asura.

Grave: "You are welcome to stay and recover here if you like but at the moment I must take my leave and head towards my mission at the moment."

Grave placed his hand down on the wooden floor after making one hand seal and softly spoke, "Open" to which a black spiral came from the floor as he began being swallowed by it.

[Grave will be leaving Thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open]   Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grave Asakura meets a new face - Phase 1.2 - Rebuilding Saga [Rp/Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Hikari Country - +-
Jump to:  
ChatBox