Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Knowledge of power (Fuu edition)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 282

Knowledge of power (Fuu edition) Empty
PostSubject: Knowledge of power (Fuu edition)   Knowledge of power (Fuu edition) EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 12:55

Fuu dropped to the ground from a blow to the stomach doubled over in pain and rolling around in the fetal position. The voice above her and the one that had delivered the punch was non other than her father. He looked down at her disappointingly as if she was supposed to be better than this, or have blocked his punch or stayed standing or whatever. That was crap, he was an accomplished ninja and he just punched her out of nowhere while they were training. She could swear that they were supposed to be practicing hand signs and that he had been in the middle of a sentence. Oh he was saying something, better pay attention.

(117)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of power (Fuu edition)   Knowledge of power (Fuu edition) EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 13:05

Her father was shaking his head and frowning. "Are you serious about your training at all Fuu you should have been able to react to that punch. Have I not been training you to respond to surprise attacks?" Oh, he was just ranting about stupid stuff again, how did he expect her to handle punches like that? She trusted her father too much to suspect that he was just going to attack her at any given moment, was that the point? She had been able to respond but, even if she had blocked she was sure that the blow might have floored her. She considered what to say to her father before standing back up.

(115)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of power (Fuu edition)   Knowledge of power (Fuu edition) EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 13:16

She scrunched her face up and stuck her tounge out at her dad "yha cause it's my fault that you hit hard enough to break stone! what am I even supposed to do dad block and let you break my hands, are you even holding back, jezz!" She stormed off in a fit and slammed the door to her room. She could hear her father running up the stairs after her, but she didn't want to talk to him at all. "Reverse summoning jutsu" She slammed her hand on the ground and dispersed in a puff of smoke just as her dad opened the door.

(105)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of power (Fuu edition)   Knowledge of power (Fuu edition) EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 13:29

This time in the sacred land of the beetles Fuu wasn't falling out of the sky but merely landed down near the beetle named Junichi. He looked surprised to see her though it hadn't been too awful long since she had been there last. He looked like he wanted to ask the question so Fuu decided to pre explain. "My dad is being a jerk about my training so I figured I'd come hang out with you guys" She had a satisfied look on her face as if what she said was a really great idea and she should be praised for thinking of it.

(105)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of power (Fuu edition)   Knowledge of power (Fuu edition) EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 13:39

Junichi was less than impressed, "Fuu, you can't just run away here every time something gets hard, you need absolutely to continue training. Don't be silly here let's go find my dad and you can get some training from him. I bet if you go back to your dad and you're stronger then he'll lay off of you." What he said made perfect sense and he was already moving so she had no choice but to follow behind, even if she wasn't happy about it. She pouted to herself all the way there, but by the time they made it to Dachi she was done feeling sorry for herself.

(109)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of power (Fuu edition)   Knowledge of power (Fuu edition) EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 13:52

The bigger beetle was lounging around when they got to him, He didn't move as they approached until the little bug flipped him over for sleeping on the job. "Dad! Fuu came all the way here to train with us and you're just gonna not even say hello. super rude I don't know how you can call yourself a guardian." The larger bug was now on his back rocking back and forth so that he could get back on his legs. He was making angry grunting noises as he rocked back and forth and fuu couldn't stop herself from laughing as he looked silly.

(104)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of power (Fuu edition)   Knowledge of power (Fuu edition) EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 14:01

Finally he got back onto his feet and made an annoyed grunt at the little girl laughing at him but turned to the smaller beetle first. "Don't do that! you know how hard it is to right yourself when that happens. I'll train Fuu, but you scram I'm mad at you." He made and intimidating shuffle in the sand and Junichi took off away from the spot. Fuu was finally calming down now and thankfully too because Dachi was turning to her in order to asses the situation. He looked her up and down and huffed, "Can't believe you're coming here like that, you barley got any endurance so that's where we start."

(113)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of power (Fuu edition)   Knowledge of power (Fuu edition) EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 17:02

Fuu had to wonder what he meant by that but she was soon wishing that she hadn't even had that thought. Dachi seemed to think that the best training for her was endurance training, so for now she was holding two rocks arms length apart while Dachi pelted her with smaller stones. She groaned as each one hit her but she didn't dare drop the rocks or else Dachi had promised her a good hit to the stomach with his horn and there was no way she was going to let that happen. She strained to keep her armes in place and bit her lip as another rock landed in her stomach, grunting and straining to not double over.

(119)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of power (Fuu edition)   Knowledge of power (Fuu edition) EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 17:15

Fuu was teared up and nearly couldn't keep her hands held high as the assault kept up, she was starting to fall and if she fell down she would get the horn. She took a rock to the face and that was it, she dropped the rocks and held her face in her hands screaming from the pent up pain. She expected the horn to come but it didn't, Dachi was standing over her waiting for her fit to stop, and she carried on till she was out of energy in about five minutes and just uncurled waiting for Dachi to scold her for dropping the rocks. Thinking how unfair it was that she had to do this, it wasn't her fault that she had a crummy constitution.

(128)
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of power (Fuu edition)   Knowledge of power (Fuu edition) EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 17:32

Fuu stared up at the large bug that stood over her with a dull look on her face and Dachi made a clicking noise at her. "So, That's your limit huh? Seems pretty low, but I bet you I've got a solution. You need some extra special help with this one kid and I'm willing to give it to you." Now this peaked Fuu's interest, she pulled herself off of the sand and shook it out of her hair. She looked expectantly at the large bug, waiting for him to actually say what he was going to say, with renewed sparkling in her eyes.

(104)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knowledge of power (Fuu edition)   Knowledge of power (Fuu edition) Empty

Back to top Go down

Knowledge of power (Fuu edition)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next