Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Solo quest - Knowledge is power

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

Solo quest - Knowledge is power Empty
PostSubject: Solo quest - Knowledge is power   Solo quest - Knowledge is power EmptyFri Jun 20 2014, 03:50

Laying upon a rooftop Raijin could be found there, a tall tower within Taki, having a nap, he was enjoying his nap before he heard a loud roar before he sat up and looked around blinking blindly at first before he came too, that he was awake now and looked over to see shadow, he smiled and patted the panthers head, “it’s good to see you too buddy, I missed you.” He said, Shadow purred at his purred and rubbed his face against Raijin’s arm, he looked at his pet before he smiled and removed his helmet which apparently caught his pet off guard.
104/104 – 1/15
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Solo quest - Knowledge is power   Solo quest - Knowledge is power EmptyFri Jun 20 2014, 03:55

Shadow looked at Raijin and roared and got on defence with the back of his hair standing up, Raijin held his hands up “woah! Calm down, it’s me, I just changed a bit in appearance, and maybe scent.” Raijin said trying to reassure Shadow, he didn’t want his own pet to attack him over being careless, he looked around before he laughed a bit, “I swear, I just changed a little bit…” Raijin added as he looked at his pet, he hoped his pet wouldn’t lose his shit over Raijin changing so suddenly in appearance while Shadow was a bit suspicious.
101/205 – 2/15
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Solo quest - Knowledge is power   Solo quest - Knowledge is power EmptyFri Jun 20 2014, 04:04

Raijin looked at shadow before he realized Shadow wasn’t looking at him, he turned his head to notice another figure standing in the shadows standing there watching him he looked at the figure and wondered as to what the figure was doing, just standing there, “can I help you?” Raijin asked curiously at the figure, the figure remained coldly still which sent a shiver down Raijin’s spine, he was precautious about the figure and so was Shadow, it was causing a serious worry down Raijin’s spine that he never got much anymore, but still this man was giving him a worrisome state.
102/307 – 3/15
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Solo quest - Knowledge is power   Solo quest - Knowledge is power EmptyFri Jun 20 2014, 13:28

Raijin looked at the man and stood up quickly before he was about to draw his sword, the man reached his hand out, “there’s no need for violence young one.” An elderly voice said, Raijin looked at him now curiously before he looked at the man, “then why didn’t you answer to my first call?” he asked, the man walked forward a bit into the light and smiled, “cause I was curious to your reaction if I didn’t reply.” He said as he walked over and pet Shadow as if the animal knew him all his life as something started to overcome Raijin now.
104/411 – 4/15
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Solo quest - Knowledge is power   Solo quest - Knowledge is power EmptyFri Jun 20 2014, 13:43

The old man smiled before he sat down beside Shadow, Raijin couldn’t help but feel as if he already knew this elderly man, but he couldn’t guess when or where he knew this man from, he shrugged his shoulders and sat down, “so, is there something I can help you with? Or is there something you want?” Raijin asked looking to the old man now asking his intentions, the old man just gave a cheery laugh as he was asked, he shook his head, “just here to teach a young man about something to advance his abilities further.” The old man said as he pointed off into the distance.
109/520 – 5/15
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Solo quest - Knowledge is power   Solo quest - Knowledge is power EmptyFri Jun 20 2014, 14:18

Raijin looked to what the old man was pointing at off in the distance before he realized he was pointing at Hikari, “that island, young one, used be a part of the mainland if you can believe it or not.” The old man started before he looked back to Raijin, “what’s your point?” he asked, the old man laughed “be patience, nothing comes to those in a hurry or a rush, you must allow time to pass in order for you to gain the full grasp of things.” The old man said holding a hand up before he used that same hand to pet Shadow more.
106/624 – 6/15
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Solo quest - Knowledge is power   Solo quest - Knowledge is power EmptyFri Jun 20 2014, 15:08

Raijin looked at the man and sighed, “Alright fine, continue with your story then.” He said, the old man just looked at him and smiled, “that island how it became the island that it is now to date, is actually a funny story, Taki broke it off and out casted them, and now that it’s a new country it’s been taken over by you and what seems your brother.” He said pausing before he looked up into the sky, “but the real truth behind the islands creation is it’s a star, that came from the sky, hence the reason it’s afloat but it didn’t create a huge destruction.” He said.
110/734 – 7/15
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Solo quest - Knowledge is power   Solo quest - Knowledge is power EmptyFri Jun 20 2014, 15:13

Raijin looked at him and tilted his head and raised an eyebrow before he wondered what he meant, the old man smiled as he looked at Raijin, “it was stopped and somehow slowed down enough to not flood the rest of the world, or cause mass destruction.” He said before he paused and pulled out a can and cracked it before he took a sip and sat there silently for a few moments before he turned to face Raijin, “so why do you seek power, deep down inside, why?” he asked, Raijin looked at him surprised before he turned his head to think about it.
105/839 – 8/15
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Solo quest - Knowledge is power   Solo quest - Knowledge is power EmptyFri Jun 20 2014, 16:17

Raijin remained sitting there for a moment before he looked at the man, “normally I’d give a speech about how I want to change the world, and protect my brother, but in truth, I want it so that I can defeat my enemies quickly and move on to the next challenge.” Raijin said, the old man smiled as he looked at Raijin, “fair enough, what if I told you, there’s a way to increase your own strength and powers so that you can become even stronger, but first I want to find out something first…” the old man said taking another sip.
102/941 – 9/15
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Solo quest - Knowledge is power   Solo quest - Knowledge is power EmptyFri Jun 20 2014, 16:52

Raijin looked at the man now confused a little, “what do you want to find out now?” he asked, the old man looked at Raijin and took another sip of his canned tea before he smiled, “just a question, there was a woman that you met recently, correct?” the old man said looking over at Raijin, he nodded and the old man smiled, “I thought there was, now, if things were different and in the future, and your wife had a child but you had to choose between them, who would you choose, the now or the future?” he asked.
100/1041 – 10/15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo quest - Knowledge is power   Solo quest - Knowledge is power Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo quest - Knowledge is power
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next