Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Third Time's The Charm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

Third Time's The Charm Empty
PostSubject: Third Time's The Charm   Third Time's The Charm EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 16:00

Reo walked into his shop as the sun rose. The sky was bathed a red color as the sun came over the desert. Well, it wasn’t his shop, but he worked there. This time, he wasn’t entering the shop for work. He was entering it to have a scroll examined. He had the scroll with him – though he had no idea what it was.

“Heiki! You here? I’ve brought another scroll in. Found this one after I slammed a tanto into the sand near the Wind Canyon. The blade started glowing so I feel like the scroll is probably unique,too”
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Third Time's The Charm   Third Time's The Charm EmptyFri Jul 06 2018, 19:01

x. As one would walk into the shop, laying on the floor was a body with the old man having a strange liquid running from them. It was too dark to see but it seemed like Heiki was not moving and it was too hard to tell if he was breathing. Scrolls were on the ground what could have happen? Could Heiki have been in trouble with some group or bandits possibly? Now was the time to fear or worry but to check on the elderly man.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Third Time's The Charm   Third Time's The Charm EmptyFri Jul 06 2018, 19:13

Reo looked around as he heard nothing. Where was Heiki? He was normally manning the shop and doing something weird right around this time of day.

Yet, the more he waited the more Reo became sure that Heiki wasn’t here.

“Heiki?!” The young man said as he began to walk into the shop. That’s when Reo noticed the body. He ran to it as quickly as he could and stooped. It didn’t look like he was moving...and..was that breathing? Shit, Reo didn’t know. He wasn’t a medical ninja - he was just an Academy Student. Reo quickly began to try to get a pulse - though he was equally bad at that. Was that blood? It was so dark in the room that it was hard to tell what it was.

“Heiki. Heiki!” Reo said urgently as he gently shook the old man. “Please be alive, Heiki”
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Third Time's The Charm   Third Time's The Charm EmptyFri Jul 06 2018, 19:17

x. The old man would be mumbling something. But the words were so miss understood what could be going on with Heiki. What happen but it soon came to light as he opened his eyes slowly looking at the young man, he would only do a small notion with his hand making it seem that he was trying to single the young lad to come closer.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Third Time's The Charm   Third Time's The Charm EmptyFri Jul 06 2018, 19:29

Reo crept closer - getting on his hands and knees to do so. He couldn’t hear what the man was saying, so he placed his mouth next to the man’s lips and silently hoped that this wasn’t some trap to eat his ear.

That would be weird.

“What is it, Heiki? What happened? I’ll make sure I get whoever did this!”
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Third Time's The Charm   Third Time's The Charm EmptyFri Jul 06 2018, 19:33

x. Heiki would close his eyes taking a soft sigh before saying into the Reo's ear. "I spilled my coffee...and it was hot...can you make me another cup. Also you are on my beard lad." Heiki was fine as he opened one eye looking at him with his gummy smile.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Third Time's The Charm   Third Time's The Charm EmptyFri Jul 06 2018, 19:35

Reo’s jaw dropped and literally hit the floor. Okay, maybe he was on his hands and k eyes and it didn’t have far to go but still.

Coffee?!

“Uh...sure. Yeah, I can do that.” Reo replied as he stood up and walked over to the counter. Now that he thought about it, he could smell a stronger scent of coffee than normal in the shop. He brewed the old man’s coffee and before long walked back to him with a fresh cup.

“So, about this scroll.”
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Third Time's The Charm   Third Time's The Charm EmptyFri Jul 06 2018, 19:44

x. Taking the cup Heiki would begin his usual route as he began to shaking violently again. The old man was recharged as he pushed up his glasses with the golden frame smiling. "Ah that's right...hit right in the core of my body." Jumping up and shaking off everything he clapped his hands then spread his fingers as the candles would relight themselves once more.

Turning to see a scroll Heiki blinked and stared at Reo for a bit, "This better not be a scroll that is going to destroy my shop is it?" He was actually curious as to where this young body continues to get scrolls. Was he making them or just dancing with the devil finding them.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Third Time's The Charm   Third Time's The Charm EmptyFri Jul 06 2018, 19:49

“You’re addicted to coffee...you know that, right?” Reo said as he finally breathed a sigh of relief that the elderly shopkeeper was alright. “No, I do t think so. Well, I found it near a glowing sword...so, maybe? Just take a look”

Reo proffered the scroll forward. It was smaller than the Ryu Caller and not as ornate - but it was looked ancient.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Third Time's The Charm   Third Time's The Charm EmptyFri Jul 06 2018, 19:56

x Heiki would blink at the Reo then lift his shaking hand pointing at him only to say, "You shut your damn mouth boy, I will drink my drug happily and die the way I drink...however that has not happen for over 110 years..."He would stare at the scroll then turned to see the strange glowing weapon. Then back to the scroll again. Carefully studying over it he came to the conclusion.

"The scroll I have no idea how to open it, but that sword I believe is a material that helps increase the powers of a weapon when forged. Wait...if thats what that is...then." Heiki would pause for a moment and then eyes widen. "Ah ah AHHHHH, Yes this is the song for the sword that has the material added. When you sing the tune it triggers the effect. But as for it everything that's all I can tell you but I think the material is the key to the scroll. If you like I'll take them off your hands if you do not want them. How does 5000 Ryo sound, I mean I cannot sing and the material is useless for me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Time's The Charm   Third Time's The Charm Empty

Back to top Go down

Third Time's The Charm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next