Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Odd Tree Scroll service

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 282

Odd Tree Scroll service Empty
PostSubject: Odd Tree Scroll service   Odd Tree Scroll service EmptyThu Jul 05 2018, 19:10

Fuu strolled into the odd tree shop cheery as ever, she wasn't bruised up anymore and the scroll was in her bag pretty as you please. The shop smelled like an old shop, that particular smell that only something that had been there a long time could make, like dry parchment. Her dad was really knowledgeable to have sent her here it surely the right place, nowhere that was unimportant ever had the feel of a place like this. She casually walked up to the wooden desk on which a small bell was located.

It didn't appear that anyone was in this part of the store, she would need to call them then. The small red head grabbed the bell in her hands and rang it, letting out a tiny ringing noise of quite pure sound. "Hello? Fuu is here to talk about a scroll of extended. My dad told me that this shop had someone that could help me" She called out to the back of the store hoping she hadn't walked into an aboandoned building.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Post[s] : 1158

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Odd Tree Scroll service   Odd Tree Scroll service EmptyFri Jul 06 2018, 18:58

x. The building would only have light from the candles that were burning as it seemed not electricity was following through this building. Dust particles would float around in the air. Even worse if one took a step dust bunnies could be seeing basically, "hoping" across the floor boards. The echoing of a voice would soon be heard however this left the glare of glasses reflecting from the flames. As a young female would come walking in.

The black figure would stay to the shadows watching, waiting like the ninja they were but soon. Leaning down from left side of the female. The male figure would come into view but it was a long white beard that would be covering the face of the elderly man as he would be hanging upside down. Whispering into her ear, "Eh, What would I be needing help with from a young lady like yourself missy!" Shaking violently and the face was hidden from the beard still. Shock or fear what would come first from the female.
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Odd Tree Scroll service   Odd Tree Scroll service EmptySat Jul 07 2018, 01:30

Fuu had not expected to be snuck up on in this place, or at all really, She was quite good at sensing when people were near her. She let out a short shocked noise before whirling around to see the upside down old man, clearly despite his appearance he was a powerful ninja (or at least Fuu considered that about anyone that she thought was stronger than her). "I uh, think you might have misheard me? My dad said you could help open this scroll or something. Also, are you okay you're kinda shaking, or is that normal? Also can you see through your beard cause it looks like it's covering your face all the way up, and also also, If you did need help Fuu is good at cleaning. Also, also, also do you always greet your customers from the ceiling like that? It seems like a fun idea but how do you tell when people will come in." She finished her small rant and smiled at the hanging beard that was the shop keep while shaking the scroll in her left hand to make sure that he knew that it was the one she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Odd Tree Scroll service   Odd Tree Scroll service EmptySat Jul 07 2018, 12:57

x Heiki would turn his head a bit more and only hear bits and pieces only to come up with his own way of talking to her. "Eh? I cannot read people so how I have have misread you then? Why did your dad need help opening a stroller. Shaking who's shaking I do not know a person name normal. Look hear young lady I do not know why someone would have bread over their face either. Flu is good with cleaning, well yeah it kills if you do not go to a doctor. Are you some kind of nurse did we have a flu breakout? Ceiling greetings what are you talking about this is the floor."

The old man was hard of hearing it would see or may have been acting on it. Even more so their seemed to be a red light that would light up as the door opened. Falling to the flood he fixed his beard with being only a old man that seemed to be 3ft 6in. He continued to shake before seeing the scroll in her hand. "Oh...damn another scroll to examine I figure?"
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Odd Tree Scroll service   Odd Tree Scroll service EmptySat Jul 07 2018, 13:14

Fuu just giggled at the old man's mishearing of her little rant, it was quite funny to hear what he thought she said but thankfully holding the scroll up seemed to have caught his attention. She nodded affirmative to his question before speaking up again. "Yep, I got it to help me 'pass my limits' or something. Although everyone says that this is the place to get it checked. Thank you in advance for seeing me." She bowed slightly and offered the scroll for him to look at, via extending it out to him so that he could grasp it.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Odd Tree Scroll service   Odd Tree Scroll service EmptySat Jul 07 2018, 13:46

x Taking the scroll softly after she had bowed, Heiki began to examine it carefully noticing it was another one of the scrolls of extension basically. Got by the thoughts of it and what happen last time it would seem to be best to first out a good idea on what to offer her. "You have a choice child...either I open this scroll and we see what it can do or you can sell it to me and I'll pay you at least 50,000 ryo for it, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Odd Tree Scroll service   Odd Tree Scroll service EmptySat Jul 07 2018, 14:00

Fuu barley had to think about it, of course that she had received the scroll with the particular purpose of helping her with being a better ninja had a lot to do with that decision. She couldn't bring herself to sell it, knowing that she had would probably make her friend really upset and she didn't want to see them sad. The small red head smiled at him more, "I think I'll have to open it. Fuu loves surprises anyhow." She giggled with excitement and anticipation of what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Omnicron
Deity
Deity
Omnicron

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Odd Tree Scroll service   Odd Tree Scroll service EmptyMon Jul 09 2018, 13:28

x. Heiki stared at her for a split second before opening the scroll and jumping behind a bookcase cause of the issues that happen before with another customer he was aware of. The scroll would soon fall open falling to the slowly coming to the ground as it would then burst with powers. It took the figure of a strange older man as they stared at the female. The facial was hard to see but on their forehead they had a strange circle.

Leaning over it placed its right hand on her forehead and gave a strange smile. But transferred its thoughts to the female. "It seems you have grown for many years, and still have a few more to go but do not worry so much about things that have not yet come. For the world is filled with adventure and choices you will have to make. So now with this message I shall awaken and extend your powers. Six Paths - Toshi Saisei [Yearly Rebirth]"

Heiki peeked from around the corner of the bookshelf only to see the figure fade. Yet Fuu was covered in a light green like aura around her body.

+ Player Gains from Scroll +
x. Attributes x1.75
x. Age: +1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd Tree Scroll service   Odd Tree Scroll service Empty

Back to top Go down

Odd Tree Scroll service
Page 1 of 1