Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Truth to Hardwork [Quest]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CheshireCat
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 18

Truth to Hardwork [Quest] Empty
PostSubject: Truth to Hardwork [Quest]   Truth to Hardwork [Quest] EmptyMon Jul 09 2018, 10:02

Benjiro sat through a lecture from his caretaker about how he needed to "train harder". He'd heard that little speech many times from his teachers, family members, and now this guy. Benjiro sighed and walked out. Maybe I should train a bit more. I'm an Uchiha and I guess I should start acting like one. That's what they all tell me anyways. Benjiro walked down to the little training room inside the building he was staying at. Calling it a training center seemed a bit precocious. It was more of an empty room than anything. Oh well might as well. I think that my main focus should be learning to control my puppet better. Benjiro focused his chakra into his fingers once more. It seemed to get easier to do each time. Benjiro managed to create and maintain all ten strands this time. A big smile broke out on Benjiro's face and he attached the strands to his puppet. He made his puppet do a little victory dance around the room in his excitment.

(174)
Back to top Go down
CheshireCat
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 18

PostSubject: Re: Truth to Hardwork [Quest]   Truth to Hardwork [Quest] EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 22:56

Phew all right calm down. Benjiro pulled his puppet closer to him and disconected the strands. "Hmm, I think that first I should try the chakra paper I picked up. I assume I'll be fire because most Uchiha's are." Benjiro sat down and pulled out the small piece of paper. He focused his chakra into the paper and watched as the paper started crumble and fall apart like dust. He looked at the scroll and back to the paper. "So I guess I'm an earth type huh? Well that's not what I was expecting but I might as well try to think of how to use it." Benjiro sat and stared at the clay floors of the room and continued to think. His mind began to drift to his puppet and he shook his head. Learning how to use his element would make his puppet skills better for sure. He finally decided to just wing it, and injected his chakra into the clay around him. Nothing seemed to happen from just doing this. "Hmm, well maybe if I do this?" Benjiro tried once more and this time visualized making a miniature version of his puppet with the clay. The clay infront of him began to shift and pulse. A small mound of clay began to gather infront of his hands and began to take shape before collapsing.

"Whew, that was tiring. I'm almost out of chakra for right now as well. I guess I should train my body instead. Benjiro used the last remaing bit of his chakra to lift his puppet and move it to the other side of the room. He gulped and took a deep breath. Every muscle in his body tensed as he gestured towards himself. The puppet came soaring at his body, and slammed right into his abdomen. He was hit so hard he staggered back and almost through up.

(315)

1.15 bonus because of training weights

Doton: 2 End:3

Doton:[10+8=18 x 1.15=21]
End:[8+2+6=16 x 1.15=18]

Last edited by CheshireCat on Tue Jul 10 2018, 22:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Truth to Hardwork [Quest]   Truth to Hardwork [Quest] EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 22:56

The member 'CheshireCat' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 10, 8, 8, 2, 6
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truth to Hardwork [Quest]   Truth to Hardwork [Quest] Empty

Back to top Go down

Truth to Hardwork [Quest]
Page 1 of 1