Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 282

The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]   The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 19:57

The older ninja dropped her by a wall and put her hand just over Fuu’s head leaning down in a sort of intimidating gesture. She glared down and popped a bubble in the gum she was chewing. ”You watching me pretty close huh kid? Looking for something or just concerned that I’m keeping an eye on you. Fuu squirmed under her gaze and looked down and to the side. She swished her foot on the ground, nervously. ”Fuu was just watching cause you’re the best doctor and Fuu was worried that you were staring cause Fuu was doing something wrong.” She blushed and put her hands on her face as if she were trying to hide from the scrutiny.

(119)
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]   The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 20:06

Reo nodded his thanks to the bubbly woman and began to walk in the direction she stated.down the hall and third door on the right. The first two doors were very nice looking but didn’t seem like they would hold anything particularly helpful. The third, well, it probably didn’t hold anything helpful either. He already knew what was in it, after-all. So, Reo casually opened the door and walked inside.

Suddenly, he felt that he was back in Suna. Konoha decorated their buildings with bright colors like green and red but Suna stuck primarily to tans and browns. That’s what the inside of this room looked like. Sure, it may look drab to an outside observer but it looked like home to Reo.

The man on the inside of the room stood behind a solid mahogany desk. He had a suna headband on his head and wore the tan clothing traditional of a suna ninja - even if it was useless in this terrain as camouflage.

“Oh? A suna ninja? It isn’t often we see one of you. To what do I owe the honor?”

[post 13: 185 words]
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]   The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 20:16

The doctor gave her a flat look, ”Fine whatever kid, look just go on to wherever you are staying at. It’s late, if you wanna help come back tomorrow when I’m actually doing work” She walked back inside leaving Fuu in the hall. Thankfully that had gone pretty well and now she was walking the halls of the building. She giggled as she made her way down the place and into the main building, now was the part where she was going to really risk getting in trouble. She concentrated to make sure nobody was currently watching her and made the hand sign for the transformation jutsu. Her form matched that of the lead doctor, as that was her original goal in the first place for going there, to find someone that would actually belong in the building and have enough clout to walk around unbothered.

(146)
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]   The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 20:23

Reo looked at the man in front of him. Everything about him screamed Suna. Of course in that case it was weird that they sent two fresh genin on this mission if they had a Jounin with easy access.

“Truth. I’m here to steal the Kinjutsu scroll from Konoha. I’ve been tasked with learning as many kinjutsu techniques as I can from the scroll. At which point, I can bring it back and teach others in the village.” Reo was unsure if the man would help them butbit was worth a shot. He was a Suna Jounin, after-all. He could help them out greatly.

The look the Jounin fave Reo was full of pity.

“Son, they didn’t send your Jounin with you? Let me guess; you are a new Genin from the village? You’re being set up. If you fail, they’re going to deny all plausibility that they had anything to do with this mission. I wish they would have told me they were pulling this stunt.” The joining sighed suddenly as he look at Reo

[post 14: 176 words]
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]   The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 20:30

Fuu now made her way down the halls in disguise, easy enough when most people that she passed didn’t even blink at her current looks. She wasn’t sure exactly where she was going but it was easier to check things without constantly worry about if she were caught somewhere she wasn’t supposed to be. Each door lacked much marking but she started to notice the farther in she got the less people that she was seeing roaming around. She looked at anyone that seemed like they wanted to stop and talk to her sharply and a good majority abandoned that plan. After some time she finally saw someone that she could easily get information out of that wouldn’t have a chance of knowing the person that she looked like. She homed in on the genin and grabbed him like she had been grabbed earlier. ”Alright, what’s got you snooping around here kid.” The Kid, who was maybe a little younger than Fuu looked scared and a little confused. ”I bu- I’m” He sputtered for a moment.

(176)
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]   The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 20:39

“Alright, kid here’s the thing. They aren’t expecting you to succeed and they don’t want to get involved so they can’t be implicated when you fail. So, turn around. Go home and tell them you failed and spent a few nights in jail.” The Jounin said as he shook his head. “Fucking Suna. They wonder why I took a post as a liaison? At least I don’t have to deal with this shit all the way out here.”

Reo listened and couldn’t believe his ears. A Jounin of the sand was disparaging the country. He was claiming that their Jounin put them up as scapegoats? That...shouldn’t be but sounded awfully accurate for this situation. Still, though, he couldn’t just abandon ship now. He had a mission and he wasn’t going to become known as the Genin who gave up.

“No can do. I was given this mission and I will keep trying until I succeed. I won’t give up.” Reo said, bowing once more. “Thank you for your time.”

Rest turned to walk towards the door but stopped when he heard the Jounin call our.

“Wait,Kid. Before you go, listen to me. The scroll is located on the second floor in the last room down the northernmost hallway. And kid, don’t get caught. You seem like a good one. Would be a waste to see you executed now.”

“Thank you.” Reo said as he finished walking out the door.

[post 15: 274 words]
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]   The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 20:46

uh- but- I Cut the crap kid Fuu pat herself on the back for the authoritative tone and getting away with the sarcastic mocking. ”Lemme guess lost yourself in the halls and just so happened to be checking every door. You’re looking for the scrolls aren’t you.” The kid flapped his lips for a second and then held his stomach. ”No, the scrolls are just down the hall on the left I forgot where the bathroom was.” Fuu rolled her eyes in a manner she had seen her disguise do and shoved the kid down the hall. ”Get on then, and don’t be looking so suspicious.” She didn’t even look back as she moved on. Now that she had the information, she grinned lets see, this was the second floor and by down the hall he must have meet all the way. She could see some stairs down at the end of the hall.

(154)
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]   The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 20:53

Reo walked out of the room and began scouring the hallway for stairs. Northernmost hallway and second floor. The monk kept treating that - though he wasn’t the best at telling north without the sun overhead to give him guidance. Some people seemed to have an innate sense for that sort of thing. Reo figured that as long as he kept moving in the direction he thought was north that he would eventually find what he was looking for, though.

As luck would have it, Reo did end up finding a large spiral staircase at the end of one hallway.

Reo began to climb

[post 16: 103 words]
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]   The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 21:01

She checked around again to make sure that nobody was walking around this area. There wasn’t anyone in the vicinity so she went to the door and opened it, there were a lot of scrolls in this room. Great, that is exactly what she wanted to deal with, She rolled her eyes as she started to scan over the scrolls, it would probably be a larger scroll considering. She thumbed over several different smaller ones before she felt someone coming up the stairs. ’crap’ She grabbed a random scroll and looked like she was considering it just before the door opened. She settled a glare at the door trying to stick to character.

(113)
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]   The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 21:08

Reo walked up the stairs - taking his time so as not to appear suspicious. Once he got to the top, it was pretty easy to identify the door. So, he opened it.

He opened he door and came face to face with...someone.

“Oh. Uh...I was sent up here by the Sand Liaison Jounin. He said...uh...what did he say? Oh! He said that he wants a scroll that he stored here. Yeah. Uh… it was a wind clone jutsu scroll I think? He said something about not using it for some time and needing to refresh his memory.” IReo stumbled over the words bu eventually spit out what he felt was a passable lie to the stranger.

[Post 17: 120 words]
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]   The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest] - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 21:13

Oh, it was Ryo, she briefly considered messing with him but that would most likely lead to them accidentally fighting and she’d much rather avoid that. She was surprised that Ryo might have come up with a half convincing lie, sand village liaison here now, that would take too much time for someone to check normally and give him a chance to get away. Fuu was too close to make a huge fuss right now. ”Well you got better at lying since the last time I saw you, but that will get you watched.” She made the release hand sign to remove the transformation. ”Although I’m surprised you got up this far without being caught with no disguise. Who am I to talk though, I almost got caught while I was gathering info for mine. Now don’t waste time we gotta find this thing before anyone else comes along.” She slid the scroll she had picked up into a random slot.

(161)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]   The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Scroll Heist [Forbidden Fruit Quest]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next