Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 15:58

Toshi and Yoh both looked at one another confused for a moment but then Toshi pointed at th eHyuuga.

Toshi: "Are you stupid or something I think I explained to the point bird boy over here understood it."

Yoh: "I grasp only the concept of the attack and how it works from what you explained but that does not mean I truly understand how to use it because of how you are using chakra outward like so."

Shrugging to that Toshi shook his head and started to speak with the boy but stared at him with a bit of a tilted head.

Toshi: "Look just spin and then add a saw blade think you can do that, if not then you are pretty hopeless for the Hyuuga clan after all."
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 21:16

"Sorry..." Shao said, feeling a bit dejected. He had been trying to wrap his brain over this. Normally it was straight forward but Toshi's style was something he was not familiar with or even able to navigate due to the complexity of the air movement.

However... when he called Shao hopeless, that urged him to glare angrily at Toshi. His Byakkugan flared up right then and there. "What...?" he said darkly. "You... just watch then. and hope I don't use it against you. You jerk!"

He stormed off a few feet ahead, and soon took the stance. He focused his chakra and it began to let out a light breeze around him. The flow began to churn with his anger-- his own fury, like a brewing storm. His eyes widened to reveal his Byakkugan. "Wind Style.... Eight Trigrams..." he breathed, mustering all hsi chakra to do it right. "ROTATION!!"

The spin was violent and moved just as quickly-- but the difference was he extended the wind change to the motion-- moving in opposing direction. And then it happened. The twirl caused a violent slashing movement that made whistling noice. It spun so wildly, it the slicing sound could be heard--- it took shao a moment as the sounds came in and out, but as leaves moved through the wind, the spare pieces of leaves and grass were sliced by the wind, sending bits into the air and away in the wind.

He stopped-- now deep groves into the soil below him from his rotation, far deeper than before. He huffed and puffed, exhausted from his furious driven Rotation.

"D-don't you dare... insult me..." he said, "I may not be the best Hyuuga... but I am a far better ninja than most. Don't you dare call me that again, you jerk!"

Toshi seemed to strike a nerve in him, and now torn between tears and rage... and a ninja would never be seen to cry.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 21:36

Toshi watched the anger flow outward from the boy. But it left a mark on Toshi as the ground was cut and destroyed by the rotation to which even though he was called a jerk Toshi shook his head.

Toshi: "You left things....you have to erase it from...if that is the best of your rotation. Then give up calling yourself a ninja in general. Because I can tell you now...you are no where near far better than anyone with your skill level."

The anger the rage that was burning, why place more wood into the flames. It was something that Toshi knew more than anyone but turned to see Yoh whom was nodding turning away walking towards the other side of the river bed to have only the two Hyuugas remain.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 21:47

The word shook Shao to the core... there was some truth to it. The same attitude, the same judgemental gaze... It was the same as his father. IT was the breaking point-- the pain right then and there. The pain he wanted to avoid now gone right out and found him in this person.

The veins in his eyes looked almost demonic with pain and anger. "How dare you... " he breathed... a lone tear falling, but that was all that fell. "You're wrong... You couldn't be more wrong. "

Chakra suddenly violently reached to Shao's hands, and once again wind chakra surged around him. "I don't care what you say.. you know nothing... I know what i am.." he snarled, and finally glared up. "I AM a shinobi!!"

IT was then he charged. Furious, tormented and now having a target for all that pent up anger. The resentment he had for his father for the same judgemental talk now boiled over. "GHRRAAAA!" He roared and released a series of blows towards Toshi.

He worked to deliver strikes-- but the strikes not in strength but to smash the chakra right out of him, should he land the blows. He was just a kid. An 11 year old kid thrown into becoming a shinobi-- and now the Hyuuga provoked him further when he was trying his best.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 22:46

The anger finally released Toshi shook his head as he closed his eyes then opened them to only mumble, "pathetic child." With that the lock onto the movement of the child would let Toshi suddenly vanish coming from the side and punching him directly in the face. If anything the speed was abnormal for just an average person but even so a bit higher than a shinobi's average speed.

Toshi: "Lesson 1...control thy self control thy power, you won't be able to dodge me with my speed. Consider that a warning. Seeing as I showed you how to perform each of my techniques then you turn and attack me. You cannot call yourself a shinobi...in a mission if someone died you would lose to your own rage and get yourself killed if not your entire squad. Shape up..."

Yoh would continue to watch as the moonlight stilled shined down on them. Closing his eyes he shook his head. Then continued to keep track of everyone. Toshi turned to look over at Yoh before turning back to the kid.

Toshi: "You better not fuck up in the exams...if you do then I'll be sure to end you personally."

Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 22:52

The sudden move shocked Shao-- even his Byakkugan was fooled as he hit nothing but air. It was that moment his blind anger took over-- that he pretty much had already lost. The simple move was a good start to rattle Shao back into coherence, but it still hurt badly for a kid.

The words stung... and even stung more that he was right. Shao stopped, he had enough sense to do that. Still he didn't move now-- the anger gone as he realized he was talking to a superior shinobi. "Y-you're right. But-- I'm I'm not pathetic. I can do better. You have no right to tell me to give up," he said and turned around, still glaring daggers. "I will pass the exams. Just you wait. "

It was then that Shao did something-- the sudden calm and determination-- his chakra responded, but this time the wind of his Rotation seemed to come again-- and this time, the repulse wasn't a simple slice,but a jagged slash.

The chakra had activated, and done what Toshi had described. The grass around him now atomized...
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 23:02

Toshi sighed watching as the technique and been performed finally. But that took more time then it should. It did not take much time for Toshi to take a step closer to view the damage and how it was controlled finally. Though it was time for the next part of the test.

Toshi: "Nice, now you got the rotation down, and I will tell you to give up if I know you are going to get others killed. You may be smart, but I will be damned if you are so smart you cannot shut up and follow simple instructions on certain things before that anger flares out of control again. Now perform the next move I showed you which destroyed that tree with a single punch."

He knew that being truthful was going to be hard but still if one cannot survive the pain of life. Then they will never survive the battlefield that is to come.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 23:13

Shao took a moment and took a breath. As much as it pained him, he was right. ANd he had to face it. The anger he felt was going to get him killed-- and if not it would get Kyle and Mari killed. That fact sobered out his anger well more than any scolding. If he let them down, that would be worse.

He wanted to apologize, glaring at Toshi--- but said nothing. He figured the best apology would be actually doing the jutsu itself.

Shao took a stance and looked to a the only nearby tree left. He took a deep breath and brought his arm back-- following the same motions that Toshi had done. THe order took Shao a moment to remember, but soon his chakra buzzed in his arm and palm.

"HAAA!!" He charged and delivered a series of thrusts and blows against the bark of the tree. The change in wind to influence the air. He remembered the vibration, but the chaotic pull, push and force of wind used to put into multiple directions that caused the burn.

The resulting air strike heated up in front of his face, and soon caused the resulting wood to first crumble-- then incinerate with a mighty gust of air in front of him. The 'dust cloud' was actually smoke, the ground now heated from the friction and scorching air.

Shao's arms trembled a bit now-- not having exerted his chakra or his arm like that before. It somewhat terrified him to see the effect that wind style could produce such an effect. Far more than what he studied on his own.

The tree in front of him had been desomated. Only a few bits of ashes drifted out of the air he missed-- but the majority of the trunk and roots were gone, scorch marks in their place.

Last edited by Enjin on Thu Jul 19 2018, 23:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 23:14

Roll for training ( Sanity +10%
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 23:14

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 8, 4, 7, 1, 4, 3, 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19 2018, 23:34

Rolling Sanity x7 (weights)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)    A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A leaf in the wind (Training -Invite to Grave)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next