Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Healing and Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

Healing and Training Empty
PostSubject: Healing and Training   Healing and Training EmptyMon Jul 30 2018, 23:35

Reo smashed his leg into the tree. He had to train. He was wearing the new helmet and body armor that he had taken off the…ghost? He had trouble believing that he had seen what he did. He was still concerned that he had gone crazy. It had vanished before he managed to seal it, but it had left behind its armor. Reo wasn’t wearing the boots and arm pieces of the armor because he wanted to wear training weights. Sadly, these weights were on top of burns and it was incredibly difficult to fight through it.

Fight through the pain.

Fight it.

[Training: Endurance X 8. Intense Training (+4 to rolls), Quick Learner )+2 to rolls), training weights x1.15)
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Training   Healing and Training EmptyMon Jul 30 2018, 23:35

Roling
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Training   Healing and Training EmptyMon Jul 30 2018, 23:35

The member 'Archaea' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 4, 9, 9, 1, 7, 1, 4, 8
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 282

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Training   Healing and Training EmptyMon Jul 30 2018, 23:46

Fuu was dashing incredibly fast through the forest, she had known Reo would have been home by now if he was okay he wasn't the type to let people worry. That's why when his mother asked Fuu if she had seen him she panicked almost immediately. She had been out training with the bugs for a good while and-! She felt it, that was defiantly Reo so she veered off course to find the Monk just... kicking a tree. Obviously frustrated. He was hurt yes, but she couldn't exactly step in right at that moment, no she would just need to be calm, and serene.

She sat down perfectly still, Reo hadn't heard her yet and focused outwards on the nature chakra. A heated wind exuded from her body as she did, nothing harmful but enough to gain someone's attention at the very least as the Sage chakra was there she just couldn't quite reach it in this place without more practice.

(Wights and Quick learner)
Dexterity1: 3
Sage Control 1: 14
Awareness 2: 17

Last edited by Jusenkyo on Mon Jul 30 2018, 23:48; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Training   Healing and Training EmptyMon Jul 30 2018, 23:46

The member 'Jusenkyo' has done the following action : Destiny

'Exercise Dice' : 1, 10, 10, 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Training   Healing and Training EmptyTue Jul 31 2018, 00:04

As Reo kicked, he began to feel a sudden heat coming from behind him. Thinking that it was just the blisters and burns on his arms, Reo continued to kick. Eventually, Reo realized that the heat wasn’t centralized on his arms but was coming from behind him.

Turning quickly but carefully – so as to avoid whacking his arms on anything – Reo faced the Scorching Kunoichi. “fuu?” He couldn't think why she would still be in Kiri. As a Chuunin, he had thought she would be off doing missions of some kind. Instead, she was here.
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Training   Healing and Training EmptyTue Jul 31 2018, 00:14

Fuu opened her eyes "Hey Reo. Your mom is worried about you, I've been out training and you still haven't come back home. After the beetles training I had to run all the way here to try and find you cause nobody knew if you were okay." She stood up off of the ground.

"Seriously though, you're hurt let me heal you while you explain what the hell happened" She walked up to him and channeled the chakra into her hands.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Training   Healing and Training EmptyTue Jul 31 2018, 09:56

Reo stopped kicking the tree and let Fuu walk forward. Her words stung. They were worried and she came to look for him. “You can heal me...but, I don’t plan on going back. Not yet. I’m going to take a trip soon. Visit each of the villages and go on my own to learn more about the dragon scroll.”

At this, Reo pointed to a large scroll leaning against a tree. “I’m learning a lot, Fuu. But, the world isn’t exactly the safest for a lone Genin. I got in a fight with a Rogue Ninja. At least, I think it was a rogue ninja? He didn’t wear any headband and after I knocked him out, he sort of just vanished. There are ghost stories around this area...he may have been a ghost. Either way, I dealt with him. He just left me with some nasty burns and a little beast up.”
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Training   Healing and Training EmptyTue Jul 31 2018, 23:00

Fuu ran her hand along the burned section and the burns peeled away like a layer of dead skin and she closed up the tender new skin with a round of healing. "If you push yourself too hard you're going to get yourself killed Reo. We are moving so fast that the world is rushing past, have you ever just... let nature happen." She shook her head and with it the strange way she was talking. "Sorry, Ignore that I'm just getting really deep after learning how to be still, that kind of quiet does stuff to you. I'm gonna tell your mom that you aren't dead"

~~Fuu's Hijutsu heal's burn, and Regular Heal hand heals actual damage.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Training   Healing and Training EmptyTue Jul 31 2018, 23:24

"Thank you, Fuu. Please do tell her that I'm not dead and that I'll stop in from time to time." Reo said as he marveled at his arms. "How did you keep your medical abilities a secret for so long?"

She was an excellent Kunoichi and had a good point about letting things just happen, but that couldn't hold him up on his journey, whatever that was. He could feel a drive, a longing, to protect things.

He couldn't do that as he was. "How is being a Chuunin?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing and Training   Healing and Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Healing and Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next